Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:59 pm
Welcome! I would offer you some of my cookies, but people keep insisting they are so terrible as to be able to kill people. I always thought i was a good cook, but it is better not to take any chances.

So instead, have some of the standard cookie baskets.

*hands out the less dangerous food*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:35 am
NAME: Amber (I go by Rei)
APPEARANCE: 5'5, Dark almost black brown with red and actual black mixed in (not dyed) , eyes - same as hair
FAV. BANDS: Any rock/heavy metal
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, writing, reading, drawing, writing music
RELIGION: Atheist
PERSONALITY: Honest, agressive when I need to be, semi-homicidal, and slightly cynical
PET PEEVES: Preps, my family
DISLIKES: People who think they know everything  

Kriva

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:12 am
Welcome to all the new members I haven't had the chance to greet.
I'm glad you chose to join Got Goth?

-hands out standard issue pastry baskets-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:18 pm
NAME: scream Nikole scream
APPEARANCE: purple/black shortish hair-grey eyes- multiple piercings and tattoos (ask and maybe ill tell you where and of what)
FAV. BANDS: guttermouth/leftover crack/inflames/choking victim/f-minus/pantera/slayer/ more than i could possibly list
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: painting,playing bass/guitar/drums, writing poetry
PERSONALITY: anti-social most of time
PET PEEVES: my family,my father,people who bug me
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dunno... gunna have ter wait fer it ter come up now won't we? oh and tattoos, piercings,music,poetry
REASON FOR JOINING: i felt like it cool  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

RobynCorynne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:43 pm
NAME: RobynCorynne
APPEARANCE: short, medium sized, stangely colored hair, brown eyes, ect ect
FAV. BANDS: Blink-182 and the like
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: not too much...
PERSONALITY: I get angry quite a bit, but only at certain people
PET PEEVES: too many to name?
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like... beef jerky
I dislike annoying people who don't use proper grammar
REASON FOR JOINING: Because it looked fun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:57 pm
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at GotGoth? and we will hopefully enjoy your company! =D

Here is a basket of brownies just for being brave enough to venture into our territory! ^.^

::hands out brownies::

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

[tt] CARD SHARK

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:29 pm
Hi! =) I just joined this guild, you could probably tell that though.

My friends on and offline call me Skittie or Skitler, so please, call me that. =)

I'm fifteen years old.

As for my appearance, I'm somewhat on the short side. =) A little over 5'2". I have dark brown hair streaked with blue and gray/blue eyes. Yay.

My favorite bands are basically anything hard rock or metal. I'm also into Jrock/Pop/Tech., Techno, Rave and Trance.

I don't have many hobbies. =/ Mainly playing video games, reading mangas, watching movies, sleeping and making dolls.

I can't tell you what my personality is, because honestly, I don't know myself. When I'm with people I'm comfortable with I'm very loud and I have fun. =) In school and such, I'm quiet, and never one to volunteer to speak in front of the class and always the last or never raising my hand.

I have a lot of pet peeves. A major one would be people who capitalize every other letter.

I like my friends, music, video games, movies, Web Design, Graphic Design, Photography, Jrock and the Elegant Gothic Lolita style. Also learning foreign languages.

I dislike liars, sheep (a different type of sheep, not the animal), haters, extremely loud unnecessary noises, people who don't use proper grammar, and people who type like an idiot.

I joined because I stumbled across a banner in someone's signature and it attracted me. I read through everything, and I liked the way it sounded. =)

I apologize for the way this post is formatted. =/ I'm not fond of the fill in the list type thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:35 pm
IconWhore
Hi! =) I just joined this guild, you could probably tell that though.

My friends on and offline call me Skittie or Skitler, so please, call me that. =)

I'm fifteen years old.

As for my appearance, I'm somewhat on the short side. =) A little over 5'2". I have dark brown hair streaked with blue and gray/blue eyes. Yay.

My favorite bands are basically anything hard rock or metal. I'm also into Jrock/Pop/Tech., Techno, Rave and Trance.

I don't have many hobbies. =/ Mainly playing video games, reading mangas, watching movies, sleeping and making dolls.

I can't tell you what my personality is, because honestly, I don't know myself. When I'm with people I'm comfortable with I'm very loud and I have fun. =) In school and such, I'm quiet, and never one to volunteer to speak in front of the class and always the last or never raising my hand.

I have a lot of pet peeves. A major one would be people who capitalize every other letter.

I like my friends, music, video games, movies, Web Design, Graphic Design, Photography, Jrock and the Elegant Gothic Lolita style. Also learning foreign languages.

I dislike liars, sheep (a different type of sheep, not the animal), haters, extremely loud unnecessary noises, people who don't use proper grammar, and people who type like an idiot.

I joined because I stumbled across a banner in someone's signature and it attracted me. I read through everything, and I liked the way it sounded. =)

I apologize for the way this post is formatted. =/ I'm not fond of the fill in the list type thing.

Don't applogize for wanting to be unique in your layout. ^_^ *Gives you a cookie basket* welcome to the guild, and feel free to make yourself at home. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

gurlpunk15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:45 pm
NAME: Marsh-Mellow
APPEARANCE: dirty blonde hair, blue eyes,5 ft. 1in.
FAV. BANDS: i like pretty much everything but rap.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, guitar,drums, reading, drawing, writing music, any and everything ,video games,movies,ddr
PERSONALITY: strange,unique
PET PEEVES: BAD GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR NAZIS.
DISLIKES: homophobes,preps, people that b***h to me
REASON FOR JOINING: why not? I like the way I am. I wanted someplace that I could actually feel like myself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:24 am
Name: Rebecca, but call me twilight moon
Appearance: about 5'2" with brown hair with bits of red, and blue eyes
Sexuality: bi
Relationship status: single and extremely happy with it.
Interests: writing, reading, being in my own little world
Pet peeves: homophobes, closed minded people, preps, people who preach to me, which brings me to...
religion: wiccan
Likes: the color black, hard rock, a full moon, and a pretty sunset
Dislikes: people who stereotype, people who preach to me, the color pink, homophobes, closed minded people.
Personality: mostly depressed with bits of random happiness thown it
Fav Bands: well hard rock is really my favorite, but i'll listen to anything provided it's not rap or country.
Reason for joining: I wanted some place where I could be myself. twisted evil  

Elven-Lied-Fan

Yamin0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:03 am
Name: My username is just fine
height: 5'7"

User Image

I'm in a relationship
pet peeves: narrow minded humans
Why am I here: ...cause I wanna be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:26 am
*Hands out apple fritters*
Welcome new members.
Enjoy your time spent in the Got Goth? Guild.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lady_Illyria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 am
NAME:Illyria does just fine
APPEARANCE:changes
FAV. BANDS razz ostal service, cab for cutie
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:writing poetry
PERSONALITY:changes.....quickly
PET PEEVES:*shrugs*
LIKES/DISLIKES:*shrugs*
REASON FOR JOINING biggrin unno just saw the link and thought i'd join besides...my friends call me emo a lot so *shrugs* thought i would check it out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:10 am
Welcome, Illyria!

I hope you enjoy your time here at the GotGoth? Guild! =3

::gives you a mountain of brownies::

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Egotistic Revolution

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:32 pm
NAME: Gabriel (Ishmael Walker)
APPEARANCE: 5'10, 115 lbs., dirty blonde hair, grey eyes
FAV. BANDS: Garbage, She Wants Revenge
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing of all types,
PERSONALITY: Quiet yet psychotic.
SEXUALITY: Gay.
RELIGION: Personal mix of Paganism and Catholicism.
PET PEEVES: The ignorant, narrow-minded and illiterate.
LIKES: The full moon, beasts, artists, bondage, piano, guitar, video games.
DISLIKES: Same as pet peeves, pretty much.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was looking for fellow people of the Gothic persuasion to talk and hang out with.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games