Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:30 pm
(Eh, the profiles are old, mavye years have pased in the story...)
Estelluna turned to the statement and studied carefully, she turned back.
''Yeah, I could go for a hunt.''  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:34 pm

"Alright then." Said Rachel heading to the forest. "I want to run there, so I'll meet you guys, okay?" She asked, rolling up her sleeves.

"Rachel..." Said Stephen, trying the name on his tongue. "Cool, you guys want to finally go to class now? The teacher might think we're dead!" He joked.

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:07 pm
(???Canada awesome, even though I'm not from there.)

''Okay, we should be there soon.'' Estelluna explained quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Karissa was confused by the sudden turn of events. "Are you sure you want to run?" she began to ask Rachel, hesitantly. Then she remembered that Arianna drove slowly and obeyed traffic laws like a human. She changed her words to, "Do you mind if I run with you?" She wasn't sure Rachel was entirely over Stephen yet, and just in case, she could be with her friend if anything happened.

"That's a good idea," Zane said. Cya turned around, confused, because Ona still hadn't said a thing, but the new girl was gone. Cya turned reluctantly to Zane and whispered, "We're going back to class? I thought we were going to find the others."

(Sorry, Ona, but I had to move you! sweatdrop )  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:00 pm
(I don't know, it's just a thing that we do. Freshman is for ninth grade, tenth is sophmore, eleventh is junior and twelth is seniors. It's just a way of marking the years I guess)
Arianna pouted. "I'm not a bad driver you know. You coming with me Estelluna or are you going with them?" Arianna asked in defeat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 pm
''Eh, I haven't been a wolf in a long time...''She hesitated, ''But I haven't been human for a while either. So I'll take Arianna's side.''  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:13 pm
"Yay!: Arianna said, delighted, hugging Estelluna quickly. "Sorry" Arianna apologized when she realized that she had hugged her friend. "Alrighty, we'll meet you there. Come along Estelluna" Arianna told her, heading to her car.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:02 pm
''S'right.'' She said and walked to the car.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 am
"Jump on in" Arianna said, unlocking her BMW M3 convertible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:58 pm
Rachel pursed her lips subtly. "Yeah, come on." She said gesturing towards the forest. "You can be my moral support." She said, half joking, but also half serious.

Sensing the other two's hesitation, Stephen offered "I could go back on my own, and tell the teachers you guys went to the office."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Cya glanced out the window, and she thought she saw the top of Arianna's head going towards the parking lot. "It's okay," she said to Stephen with, she hoped, non-obvious disappointment. "We'll come along to Chemistry too." Zane tousled her hair good-humouredly. "We'll meet with them afterschool, surely," he told her in an undertone. "It's not like they're running away." Zane met Stephen's eyes in a confident stare, and he gestured that the other boy could start walking; they would follow.

Karissa laughed nervously, and she shot one last long look at the school, before she turned to follow Rachel into the cover of the trees. Funny, how Forks High could just as easily look like a detention centre, with the clear space between the buildings as the yard housing inmates. The humans would be as helpless as people behind bars, if any of her kind decided to go on a rampage here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:23 pm
''I could've brought my car, we could race.'' Estelluna joked getting in to the car.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 am
Stephen smiled, but he took the lead of the small group and headed towards the Chemistry room. He looked back at the younger couple, who were walking hand in hand. "So, how much trouble do you suppose we'll get in?" He asked with a small smile.

Rachel almost turned around when she noticed Karissa's long glance at the school. "Can we go now?" She asked, eyes closed, not breathing. "Before I go back and get him." She said, gripping a tree a little too hard, leaving an imprint of a hand on the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 am
"That would have been fun. I haven't ever raced because I usually obey all the laws but hey, sometimes you have to have fun." Arianna said, starting up the car and leaving the school's parking lot. Arianna decided to show Karissa and Rachel that she could break the rules evey once in a while and sped up to well over a hundred mph.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:08 am
"We won't be in trouble," Zane said self-assured. "What class did you have before this?" Cya had a deft hand, and was an excellent forger. She could write a note for Stephen saying his previous teacher had detained him.

Karissa shot Rachel an apologetic glance. "Sorry." She wandered over and helped Rachel obliterate all evidence of the tree, before they ran off together.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff