Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:47 pm
((looks a little weird. Weres Ybbor? I thought he be on by now))

10 minutes left. "Man, time has just flew by," Sero thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:50 pm
Sira looked over at Sero and Reks. He could tell the chant was almost over it had been nearly four hours now. "No sign of Akatsuki.." He said aloud still trying to sense any strange chakra. He could sense none. Sighing he sat on he ground looking at the two. He wondered what would happen when the jutsu was over.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:04 pm
They were at the last of the justu chant. "Ich-ne-san-ich-re-no-REALEASE!" Then Sero and Reks were teleported to a long corridor. "Well here we are. Better get started." Sero started walking down a corridor with Reks. There body's back at the real world were the same position as they were only they had white eyes and they still as stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:35 pm
Sira watched their bodie's stifling a yawn. He felt tired but he couldn't sleep, not at that moment. They were all in danger right now and with both of them vulnerable he had to be on his guard. "This would be easier with Ai and Fuyu here.." He said holding his head up with his arm's. He missed having Ai around, remembering all the time they had spent together. And Fuyu.. He still didn't know why she left. "It makes no sense why she would leave. She knew Akatsuki would attack us again. She even helped them.." He said this while idly rubbing the back of his neck where she had cut it open.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Sero had been walking down the hallway for 30 minutes now. "Jezz I wish you could just say a name and the door would appear, like I would say "Fuyu" and..." Sero looked at the right and saw Fuyu's door. "Weird. That's never happened before. Oh well" Sero entered in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:51 pm
(( ahh! you guys are in my head!!! >.<))

Fuyu twitched in her sleep as they entered her dreams. Deidara and Sasori looked at Itachi and Kisame, who were still asleep. Sasori walked over to Itachi and poked his forehead. "How long are those two going to sleep?" Sasori asked curiously. Deidara shrugged. He looked to the roof of the hide out. "The rain is starting to clear... it'll be misty out... this is our time to strike,un..." Deidara said smirking. Sasori nodded and put on his hat, Deidara doing the same. "This time... lets make it slow, alright?" Sasori said, pushing the rock out of the way. "Fine,un..." Deidara said sarcastically. He sighed as he sealed the entrance and followed after Sasori, concealed by the mist. The bells that hung off their hats dinged in unison as they walked. "What are you doing here..." Fuyu asked Sero and Reks as they walked toward her in her blank dream.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:21 pm
"If we can't get you to answer our question, then we decided to come to you...theoreically. Now, why are you still with the Akatsuki? You know how evil they are...I know they're not PURE evil, but evil at that." Sero asked while it echoed through Fuyu's head.

((BWAHAHAHAH we r in ur head! Now i camand u to DANCE!!!DANCE I SAY!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:28 pm
((-dances- YOU BAKA!!!))

"I don't want to go home..." Fuyu said. Deidara and Sasori were still walking through the dense forest in the mist. gray]"We're there..." Sasori said, looking up at the gate, making the bell on his hat ring. "Good, Oh look,un!" Deidara said looking up and smiling as he pointed at two Jounin. "That baka of a hokage left us some toys to play with! How nice of him,un..." Deidara said turning his grin into a smirk. He nodded at Sasori. "Right..." Sasori said, stepping back into a fighting stance. He shot chakra strings at them and within seconds they were dead. "Hmm... I'm bored, un... lets go find that boy again and mess with him a bit!" Deidara said, smiling widely.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:36 pm
"Why? What's so wrong about home? Your friends are there. Everyone is there, but still, you are here, why is that?" Sero questioned again.
((BWAHAHAHAH I AM SOOO EVIL twisted now keep DANCING!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Fuyu turned around "I just don't alright?" Fuyu said, sounding slightly shakey on her answer. sasori nodded and continued walking through the village. "I can sense his chakra... he's in that house..." Sasori said pointing to Fuyu's old house. Deidara ran up to the house and ducked down beside the window. He popped his head up, just so his nose rested on the window sill. Sasori smacked his forehead and shook his head. "Dei-kun... just go inside..." Sasori said, kicking in the door. "Jeez... I was just trying to have a bit of fun,un..." Deidara said as he followed Sasori inside.

((nuuu! i don wanna! -hits you on the head- BAKA!))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:50 pm
((ZOMG i let u dance and this's how u repay me? by KILLING ME!!!and u call me evil))

"Look," Sero got next to Fuyu."Just tell us why you don't want to come back...we'll understand...we will i promise." If Fuyu had a good reason why she would want to stay, then he and Reks would leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:52 pm
( mrgreen hey the guy said that i can join but how do i put my info on here?)  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:55 pm
((Oh hello welcome to da guild. im guessing u can just post ur profile and i'll fill u in))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:56 pm
(( all i did was hit you on the head... >3> you didn't die...))

" I just don't... I joined the Akatsuki for two reasons... one, to protect you and my other friends... which, isn't working out so well... and the other reason... was to get revenge on my village... I'm not going to even go into that story. But to do that, I need to get stronger..." She said turning to look at him, anger in her eyes.

(( gah! when is Sira getting back on! Sasori and Deidara wanna have some fun!))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:01 pm
((yea seriously me and Reks r gonna die gonk also were is Ybbor havent seen him in a while))

Sero sighed "Well...you made your points...then I guess we will leave." Sero stopped at the door. "But I will have to kill you the next time we meet...I'm sorry." A tear went down his eye. "Good-bye." Sero dissappeared.

((GAH were is that good for nothing Sira! Im gonna die!!!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games