Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:48 pm
As the winds become stronger, the woods around Kyuu start to grow again, the all trees gets up again and gets repaired, and everything gets to as they were before, Healed as they get up, and Logen makes a layer of wind between the forest and the fire, so that it doesent burn anymore*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:49 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*as the wind blows through the forests, the voice of Logen is heard in it and it said:* " i have already tried that one whit my friend in soul, he became one with me at once i tried it, though i dont know anymore. it will help Angel with alot, though it will force the part of my soul to be stuck there, and it will become not a seperate counchusness, it will become one with her, it will force her to become alittle more like me... and i wouldnt do that if i were you, though she would be able to get all my knowledge and all my powers for herself to use, and not as it is now, she have to carry a heavy burdent, though she will become 1/3 of my kind, then i wouldnt be alone anymore!"

logen i found a way to restore your soul fully to you nad heal angels but we have to to a temple in the twilight realm and the only open gate is in the deep north
i'll help restore things back to peace but i have 'other' plans after wards!  

Shadens_inferno

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:50 pm
Arage looks around, a little puzzled. "I don't know what's going on, but if you guys are going somewhere, I'd be happy to join you." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:51 pm
Shadens_inferno
couldn't you just mate with someone get a child with your blood in its vains allowing him to be part of your kind and hey who knows he might turn into something bigger than a tiger!

"im sorry, though i have thought that thought a many times, it is more complicated than so... you wouldnt understand," *the wind carried theese words to Shaden*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:52 pm
Repressed Memories
Arage looks around, a little puzzled. "I don't know what's going on, but if you guys are going somewhere, I'd be happy to join you." he said, smiling.
we might be heading to the deep north to help logen and angel and we may be able to learn more about what logen is  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:53 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Shadens_inferno
couldn't you just mate with someone get a child with your blood in its vains allowing him to be part of your kind and hey who knows he might turn into something bigger than a tiger!

"im sorry, though i have thought that thought a many times, it is more complicated than so... you wouldnt understand," *the wind carried theese words to Shaden*
explain so!  

Shadens_inferno

baseballman2009

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:54 pm
can some one tell me what an rp is  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:54 pm
baseballman2009
can some one tell me what an rp is
RP=Role Play  

Shadens_inferno

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:55 pm
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
Shadens_inferno

explain so!
do you want a full explanation or a basic one?" * the wind carry the words to Shaden*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:55 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Shadens_inferno
Wacram Glaziuz
Shadens_inferno

explain so!
do you want a full explanation or a basic one?" * the wind carry the words to Shaden*
however you want to explain it! =)  

Shadens_inferno

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:56 pm
*walks to his dorm*

(what we rp about now guys)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
we might be heading to the deep north to help logen and angel and we may be able to learn more about what logen is
if you are about to try to get to my own world, it is Totally empty, there is nothing there, only a destroyed world and a evil prescense" *the wind carried theese words to everyone in the party, and in a sad tone*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:59 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories
if you are about to try to get to my own world, it is Totally empty, there is nothing there, only a destroyed world and a evil prescense" *the wind carried theese words to everyone in the party, and in a sad tone*
anyway we can save you and i can get to my 'other' plans!  
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

no not your world but the twilight world it is a place where the godess of purity lives and she also may know more about your kind and be able to tell you where your people have gone  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

"Do not be sad, my friend. I know of what you feel," he silently whispered, remembering the death of his parents. "Seems we do have some in common, don't we?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games