Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:05 pm
irishdawg69
(Thanks!)

Nightbane walks aimlessly into the forest. "This is getting me nowhere. I need a guide if I am to get anyplace," says Nightbane. He starts to walk when he hears something. Voices perhaps? Nightbane goes towards the voices. When he gets there he hides among the trees and sees two people. "Now what is going on?" he mumbles to himself. He quietly steps near them and out of the forest keeping his crossbow ready.

(I hope I am actually doing this right, this is my first rp confused )

(Yes you are, don't worry! You're doing a great job) Tomoe cat ears twitch slightly and she quickly stands up. "Who's there?" she said, grabbing her nearby sword and getting into a defensive stance. "Juno... get ready, there's someone near..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:05 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(Hi! XD)
Oh hi also there Kaos!

Lol Hi! tis your tun btw)

(huh? alright.)

"True. You got me right there... " he says while splashing. "You know... i want to feel some of the waterfall rush on me... if you'll excuse me.. " he says, and turns to her side and goes to the waterfall, wading through the softly escalating rushing waters. His face shows a lot of "inner peace" from the effects of the water.  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:09 pm
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
(Thanks!)

Nightbane walks aimlessly into the forest. "This is getting me nowhere. I need a guide if I am to get anyplace," says Nightbane. He starts to walk when he hears something. Voices perhaps? Nightbane goes towards the voices. When he gets there he hides among the trees and sees two people. "Now what is going on?" he mumbles to himself. He quietly steps near them and out of the forest keeping his crossbow ready.

(Yes you are, don't worry! You're doing a great job) Tomoe cat ears twitch slightly and she quickly stands up. "Who's there?" she said, grabbing her nearby sword and getting into a defensive stance. "Juno... get ready, there's someone near..."

"Huh... what.. mommy? .....i dont..." he starts to say, mesmerized, till he feels the same 'feeling' and walks out of the waterfall, all drenched and shiny. "....What? Someone near? Esuna...Check the stranger out, pronto." he says, wading quickly to his weapons.

Esuna flaps her wings and flies over head a little bit, and checks on Nightbane. " Hmm.... he's a fighter, that's for sure.' she thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:17 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
irishdawg69
(Thanks!)

"Huh... what.. mommy? .....i dont..." he starts to say, mesmerized, till he feels the same 'feeling' and walks out of the waterfall, all drenched and shiny. "....What? Someone near? Esuna...Check the stranger out, pronto." he says, wading quickly to his weapons.

Esuna flaps her wings and flies over head a little bit, and checks on Nightbane. " Hmm.... he's a fighter, that's for sure.' she thinks to herself.

Tomoe hold her sword steady and slowly clibs outt of the water. "I repeat... who's there? Show yourself!" she said, walking carefully.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:26 pm
Juno grabs his katana and his whip, and holds on to them, slowly getting out of the water, a small splash of water from coming out and dripping outside. " Who is there? Show yourself... come on, don't be shy." he says, holding his sword at steady. "I won't cut you... much." he says, smirking a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:31 pm
Brb, bath. Lol.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:32 pm
AxelNekko
Brb, bath. Lol.

(lol ok!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:34 pm
Nightbane walks to meet them. He sees a strange creature floating around his head and aims his crossbow but it flies away quickly. Holding his crossbow on the one with the whip he says, "Who are you?" Nightbane then pauses and asks, "And what are you?" His katanas were bouncing on his legs. He starts to think. Two of them? Hmm this could be difficult. If they attack...I may have to...I'd rather not but if they do... He focuses back on the two strangers.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:41 pm
irishdawg69
Nightbane walks to meet them. He sees a strange creature floating around his head and aims his crossbow but it flies away quickly. Holding his crossbow on the one with the whip he says, "Who are you?" Nightbane then pauses and asks, "And what are you?" His katanas were bouncing on his legs. He starts to think. Two of them? Hmm this could be difficult. If they attack...I may have to...I'd rather not but if they do... He focuses back on the two strangers.

Dammit.... I'm in my underwear.... crap.... Tomoe thought. "Look.... do you come to fight us, or do you come in peace? I don't feel like fighting...." Tomoe answered, holding her Katana steadily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:48 pm
Nightbane noticed her choice of clothing and felt odd...No! Need to focus. He shook his head and asked again, "What are you and who are you? Your names at least. Then we can talk about sheathing our weapons." Nightbane felt relieved that his cloak disguised his face so no one could see that he felt unsteady around this place.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 pm
"I'm Tomoe, from the Valdamt Castle in the North..." she said, sword still raised, and feeling very uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 pm
Nightbane looked at her quizically. Nightbane tried to be courteous at least, "Nice to meet you, Tomoe." But it came out in a gruff voice that seemed awkward. Nightbane turned his aim towards the other person, "And you?"  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:02 pm
Oh, if it was introductions you wanted, why didn't you say so? " Juno says, smirking a bit happily. "Juno B. Slithe of the Bells .. or just Juno. And you are..?" He says, seeing Esuna fly quickly to him and stick right beside his neck on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:04 pm
She lowers her Katana slightly. ".... so.. who are you? We gave you our names..." she said, looking at him sternly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:05 pm
(wat i miss here?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games