Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
"you need it the most, i dont" she walks over to the back door and walks out, she stretches and sits down, she wraps her arms around her legs and looks at the sky
why do i need the couch more?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:21 pm
(ok im back now and can anyone tell me what is happening)  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"you need it the most, i dont" she walks over to the back door and walks out, she stretches and sits down, she wraps her arms around her legs and looks at the sky
why do i need the couch more?
she looks at him "i dont know, all i know is that i dont need it, im perfectly fine with sleeping on the floor"  
King Yoshimitsu
(ok im back now and can anyone tell me what is happening)
{we are at my place}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Kat turns into a Kitten his words go through her head 'I brought you back, I have control over you life you can run but you can never hide!' She run's out trying to get the Colar off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:24 pm
Sophia looked at him and tilted her head curiously. "You look tired.... you should rest for a while..." she said, feeling a bit concerned for him. "And those cuts look horrible.. here.. let me help..." she said as she approached him and placed her hand on top of his chest, sending a warm, comforting sensation through his whole body.  

La Petite Ange

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 pm
walks around till i find tal's house
knocks on the door
"i wounder if anyone is here"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Kat run's and never stops she Runs as fast as she can farther away after running most of the night she collapses and starts crying "No matter what I do He will never leave me alone!" she claws on the Calor but it doesnt come off "I just want to rest in peace...I want to just Leave this world!"  

iLacey

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm
sasuke layed down next to river and purred.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:27 pm
Kratos looked away. "You don't have to...I'm a demon after all...I should have to suffer for my wrongs..."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:29 pm
she pett him softly before her hand went through him "what?" she asked confused, she looked at her hand, it was fading a little  
King Yoshimitsu
walks around till i find tal's house
knocks on the door
"i wounder if anyone is here"
tal comes to the door and opens it
sup calvin  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

Sophia smiled slightly. "I have to... I'm an Angel after all.... we're here to help those who suffer," she said simpy. His wounds stopped bleeding and his cuts began to close.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
she pett him softly before her hand went through him "what?" she asked confused, she looked at her hand, it was fading a little
tal turns from the door and sees her hand phase through him
the hell is wrong with your hand?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:30 pm
Aprilbaby1

sasuke purred as she pet him and looked up. "what the....whats happening to you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games