Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:21 pm
panda could you make me one?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:49 pm
zimthehomicidal
sorry i would but dont have the software yet a friend made these  

panda-shinobi

Kakurakiri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:05 pm
panda-shinobi
panda-shinobi
check out my new animations!
User Image User Image

which 1 do u like better?

awwww! way kawaii! how'd u do that?!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:07 pm
panda-shinobi
zimthehomicidal
sorry i would but dont have the software yet a friend made these

damnit crying  

zimthehomicidal

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:44 pm
*pops in* hello! I might not be on as much now. Not for a couple of weeks. But hey, doesnt matter, cuz I am on now. mrgreen

Everything was deleted on my compy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:18 pm
Envy-san
*pops in* hello! I might not be on as much now. Not for a couple of weeks. But hey, doesnt matter, cuz I am on now. mrgreen

That suck major a**, i now how u feel though, we have to re-install XP and the Win package 2, bacause i can't get my games to work, well actually i got my Unreal Tournament and my brother's Need For Speed working again but Halo still isn't working and that, i can not live with.  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:03 am
Nyeeer!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:39 am
hello  

The Plush

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:05 am
Aloha~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:32 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

That suck major a**, i now how u feel though, we have to re-install XP and the Win package 2, bacause i can't get my games to work, well actually i got my Unreal Tournament and my brother's Need For Speed working again but Halo still isn't working and that, i can not live with.

heh. well, our's is just slow. but I just bought a custom made comp. (family member upgraded so i get the old one w/xp! and my ps7! woot!)
But I don't play games on it; that's meh step-dad's thing.
HALO, to me, is best played on Xbox. And it rocks! *drool* I haven't played it in a while....wahhh! I wanna buy FMA! I saw it at Wally, but I could get it used at Rhino's. But I want it new! gonk  

Kakurakiri

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:17 pm
Kawaii_Kunoichi
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san

heh. well, our's is just slow. but I just bought a custom made comp. (family member upgraded so i get the old one w/xp! and my ps7! woot!)
But I don't play games on it; that's meh step-dad's thing.
HALO, to me, is best played on Xbox. And it rocks! *drool* I haven't played it in a while....wahhh! I wanna buy FMA! I saw it at Wally, but I could get it used at Rhino's. But I want it new! gonk

The XB's controls suck by caomparison to the PC's, i like the more percise control of the mouse and quicker reactions with the keyboard  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:48 pm
X Box=pwning of the PC.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:00 pm
Captain Verd
X Box=pwning of the PC.

dood, I zo onwz joo (So would my friend, he's a UT 03/04 god)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:05 pm
((Actually, you have a 50/50 chance of pwning me at Halo. I would, however, kick your a** so bad at DOA3))  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:10 pm
Captain Verd
((Actually, you have a 50/50 chance of pwning me at Halo. I would, however, kick your a** so bad at DOA3))

That's probably true, seeing as i've never played the game, but iwould pwn you so bad in "Gundam Battle Assualt 2" that u would bow down and say "I'M NOT WORHTY! I'M NOT WORHTY!, YOU ARE A GOD! I'M NOT WORHTY!.......... (seriously thought that's a great game, regardless of it's older grafics)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games