Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:10 pm
Menzeeto
You could turn into ed and start punching yourself-wait, that's hurt physically...Ooh! You could go after the Funimation execs! That'd learn 'em!

and Vic Mignogna watched the sub too!!!! crying Of course, Envy's subbed voice is female as well.

HE IS MALE DAMMIT! *slams head on desk*

Why would I want to turn into Hagane O'Chibi-san? And then cause MYSELF pain? *grabs Edo* When I can just poke him? *poke*

Edo: DONT CALL ME THAT!!!! scream

Aww O'Chibi, we wuff you! *turns around and slaughters funimation* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?! ENBI-SAMA IS OBVIOUSLY MALE!!!! crying

Life hates me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:18 pm
AW. But Edo loves you...probably.  

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:20 pm
Menzeeto
AW. But Edo loves you...probably.

I know! *sqwee* Thats why I poked him! whee Dont worry, he luffs me.... *stares at wallscroll, signed by Vic* says: Edward heart 's Jinni

w00t  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:23 pm
Y'see? Everytime you want to kill everyone, stare ad Ed and call him, like, 'Ed-san' or something. That's what I do with Sakura-chan X3  

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:27 pm
Menzeeto
Y'see? Everytime you want to kill everyone, stare ad Ed and call him, like, 'Ed-san' or something. That's what I do with Sakura-chan X3

But..... I always want to kill someone..... *eye twitch*
Oh well, I can hate the dub, but the sub will always be there, and I really dont care if the sub v.a. is female because-
-Edo's is female
-Al's is female(kinda expected that one)
-Naruto's is female

ECT.

OO!!! I can just look at this lovely pic of Envy where he is threatening a guy with a fork! W00T!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:35 pm
So I'm the only guy left who can do guy voice acting for guys? If only I were a voice actor...well now I've gone and confused myself.  

Menzeeto

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:49 pm
hey, i was wondering since naruto is coming to toonami does that mean that there will be more naruto games and merchindise? i hope! i bet naruto is going to become alot more popular in America! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:58 pm
In which case I'll have more poseurs to abuse twisted  

Menzeeto

The Plush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:38 am
hello  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:46 am
when does naruto come to toonami again? isnt it this summer? sweatdrop  

panda-shinobi

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:53 am
Ah, yes... beating the masses... heart
I was going to name my kitty Sasuke, but I figured that would get confusing, and so I named him Archie instead.
OMG I JUST REALIZED I ALREADY HAVE A SQUID NAMED ARCHIBALD!
*runs off to think of a new name*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:16 pm
If I had one of those, I'd name it Kamineko. A shiny virtua-nickel for who can identify the name domokun  

Menzeeto

Naerin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:54 pm
panda-shinobi
when does naruto come to toonami again? isnt it this summer? sweatdrop

I think it's in September or sometime this fall. Can't remember  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:13 pm
Envy-san
Menzeeto
Envy-san-sama is angry O.O That reminds me, earlier this month I got ta meet tthe guy who does Mustang's voice at a con X3
I'm still upset an Envy's woman voice on FMA XP

cha! I am angry.
-nobody listens to me
-I hate life
-and Envy's dub V.A. is a girl, making me angry at Funimation

life sucks! stare

i'v gotten use to it, the trick is to just lower your expectations of people a lot, so when they do do something nice it's a real treat, or maybe its just living with my family that's made me so cynical, i dont know  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:15 pm
panda-shinobi
hey, i was wondering since naruto is coming to toonami does that mean that there will be more naruto games and merchindise? i hope! i bet naruto is going to become alot more popular in America! ninja

How can they put Naruto on Toonami? It at least PG-16 or up, maybe they'll put it on the Midnight Run or something  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games