Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

*she was runing through the forest dodging trees following vincents creators sent*

The thudding of her paws brought attention to an older man in a thick winter coat. The man just screamed of scientist with black round glasses and a white lab coat sticking out under the thick winter coat. He let out a fake gasp and cowered when Keira entered the clearing.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

*she was runing through the forest dodging trees following vincents creators sent*

The thudding of her paws brought attention to an older man in a thick winter coat. The man just screamed of scientist with black round glasses and a white lab coat sticking out under the thick winter coat. He let out a fake gasp and cowered when Keira entered the clearing.

*she stoped and looked at him she thought maybe this was one of vicents creators scientist*
(thats not his creator is it cuz thats not how you said he looked when keira first saw him)

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

*she was confused*
your speaking legends dont you know now there is only one vampire speices not exstinct

Vincent let out a laugh.

"Now that is a myth that is passed through vampire to human to lower their defences. The 'superior' species is still in existance. They are fewer yes, but still alive."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

*she was confused*
your speaking legends dont you know now there is only one vampire speices not exstinct

Vincent let out a laugh.

"Now that is a myth that is passed through vampire to human to lower their defences. The 'superior' species is still in existance. They are fewer yes, but still alive."

no my father wouldnt lie to me he was a vampire he would never lie
*she hadnt relised she was almost yelling this*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

*she stoped and looked at him she thought maybe this was one of vicents creators scientist*
(thats not his creator is it cuz thats not how you said he looked when keira first saw him)

The man looked out from his cowering position and stared at her with interest.

(That is his "creator" He was the one that created him. The other guy was the one who issued the order.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

(That is his "creator" He was the one that created him. The other guy was the one who issued the order.)

*she crouched down and pounced on him growling*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

Vincent watched her before his eyes flicked up. He sucked in his breath and breathed through his mouth.

"Um... I to break it to you, but why don't you tell that to the one behind you..."

The figure standing behind Seina shown in the moonlight. His golden uncaring eyes flicked at Vincent and Seina. His golden white hair shimmered in the light like liquid silver and his features were like those decided by gods themselves.

"It seems I have myself uninvited guests, there goes my plans tonight."

He seemed to be talking to himself and he shifted his weight to one foot.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

As he was pounced on a sudden flash erupted from the forest. The flash rammed against Keira, forcing her off of him. There stood a tall handsome vampire with short black hair and sharp glowing red eyes, He wore a black tuxido and had a collar and chained armlets on. They glowed as he attacked, showing they controlled his ability to think for himself.

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

Vincent watched her before his eyes flicked up. He sucked in his breath and breathed through his mouth.

"Um... I to break it to you, but why don't you tell that to the one behind you..."

The figure standing behind Seina shown in the moonlight. His golden uncaring eyes flicked at Vincent and Seina. His golden white hair shimmered in the light like liquid silver and his features were like those decided by gods themselves.

"It seems I have myself uninvited guests, there goes my plans tonight."

He seemed to be talking to himself and he shifted his weight to one foot.

User Image

(seira not seina u know seira like the pop seirra mist just with 1 r)
no no no no h-h-he lied to me my father lied
*she was so distracted by her fathers lie she didnt even pay attention to what the vampire had said*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

As he was pounced on a sudden flash erupted from the forest. The flash rammed against Keira, forcing her off of him. There stood a tall handsome vampire with short black hair and sharp glowing red eyes, He wore a black tuxido and had a collar and chained armlets on. They glowed as he attacked, showing they controlled his ability to think for himself.

*she turnd into her normal self and a giand sword appered in her and she swung it and broke some of the armlets right off*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

*she was so distracted by her fathers lie she didnt even pay attention to what the vampire had said*

The vampire flicked his hair out of his face and looked at the crying with contempt. He walked into the snow and sighed, letting down his defences to hug the crying . Even though he was a vampire for many years he still knew what it was like to be lied to by someone you love. He patted her shoulder as gently as he could and then did something strange. He sniffed her face and licked away her tears, attracted to the sweet smell of the angel .
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

*she turnd into her normal self and a giand sword appered in her and she swung it and broke some of the armlets right off*

As the armlets broke, the vampires eyes flashed and he let out a feral growl, showing he was terribly wild with unyealding hunger. He pulled off the armlets and ripped at the terrible collar. He growled and let out a loud yell as thick spears of cured silver came out of his neck, causing the collar to break hold and fall apart, the vampire falling to the ground, bleeding from his eyes and neck.

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

The vampire flicked his hair out of his face and looked at the crying with contempt. He walked into the snow and sighed, letting down his defences to hug the crying . Even though he was a vampire for many years he still knew what it was like to be lied to by someone you love. He patted her shoulder as gently as he could and then did something strange. He sniffed her face and licked away her tears, attracted to the sweet smell of the angel .

*she quickly crawled and hid behind vincent scaird thinkinf the vampire might bite her*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:04 pm

lil_emo_lover_7

*she quickly crawled and hid behind vincent scaird thinkinf the vampire might bite her*

The vampire laughed and stood up, shaking out his hair before pulling off his cloak and letting the heavy material flutter in the air before landing on Seira's shoulders, folding around her like a thick blanket.

(G2G ^.^)

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

As the armlets broke, the vampires eyes flashed and he let out a feral growl, showing he was terribly wild with unyealding hunger. He pulled off the armlets and ripped at the terrible collar. He growled and let out a loud yell as thick spears of cured silver came out of his neck, causing the collar to break hold and fall apart, the vampire falling to the ground, bleeding from his eyes and neck.

*keira walkt to him healing his wounds and cuting her wrist and offering him the blood in return he would have to help her to get rid of vincents creator blood driped down her arm*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games