Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:38 pm
Cat God ><
I'm naming my kitty J.F. Kennedy... or... Jet Fuel Kennedy ^^
I will call him Jet for short.
I bet he and my monkey will be friends (I have a springy monkey named Richard Millhouse Nixon)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:50 pm
Ooh, hold your cats on the left hand. Funniness resembling Kamineko's antics domokun  

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:54 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san
Menzeeto
Envy-san-sama is angry O.O That reminds me, earlier this month I got ta meet tthe guy who does Mustang's voice at a con X3
I'm still upset an Envy's woman voice on FMA XP

cha! I am angry.
-nobody listens to me
-I hate life
-and Envy's dub V.A. is a girl, making me angry at Funimation

life sucks! stare

i'v gotten use to it, the trick is to just lower your expectations of people a lot, so when they do do something nice it's a real treat, or maybe its just living with my family that's made me so cynical, i dont know

I am already treated really well by people, I have just always been like this-- the whole 'like sucks' crapola.... haha. Its like a curse or summat. xd

Hehe, my kitteh's name shall be........................... .. . . . . . . heck, Kitteh will do just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:55 pm
Menzeeto
Ooh, hold your cats on the left hand. Funniness resembling Kamineko's antics domokun

I hate that freakin cat.... and I cant understand what people see in that freakin show... ITS FREAKIN RANDOM!  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:04 pm
Envy-san
Menzeeto

I hate that freakin cat.... and I cant understand what people see in that freakin show... ITS FREAKIN RANDOM!

And randomness=greatness. That's why Lord Ilpallazo is one of my heroes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:09 pm
I want a Neko-Sama bobblehead.  

Captain Verd

The_Yone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:00 pm
i want a solar cloak. But i'm still saving up money for it. If you wanna donate some money, it'd be really appreciated! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:53 am
Menzeeto
Envy-san
Menzeeto

And randomness=greatness. That's why Lord Ilpallazo is one of my heroes XD

But Lord Ilpallazo is the essence of awesome!!!! NOT, that stupid cat! Excel Saga is funny, not stupid and pointless.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:38 am
happy easter everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:20 am
Hi, guys! I'm finally posting again! xd Anyway, my kitty's name is..... hmmm....... *searches for inspiration* I'll have to get back to you on that.  

Neekroo

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:46 am
Neko Kafweenu
Hi, guys! I'm finally posting again! xd Anyway, my kitty's name is..... hmmm....... *searches for inspiration* I'll have to get back to you on that.

my kitty's name is sasuke! ninja xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:42 pm
panda-shinobi
Neko Kafweenu

I was thinking of getting a real kitty and naming it Sasuke, but I think if I get a real kitty I'll name it Rock Lee instead.

Um.... I need to listen to some music to inspire a name for my gaia kitty

Neekroo

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Neko Kafweenu
panda-shinobi
Neko Kafweenu

I was thinking of getting a real kitty and naming it Sasuke, but I think if I get a real kitty I'll name it Rock Lee instead.

Um.... I need to listen to some music to inspire a name for my gaia kitty
lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:14 pm
... still waiting for inspiration.... usually it comes faster than this..... hmm..... *thinks* Okay, I want it to be a boy... and I want to name it after an anime character..... and the character has to have some connection with white...... any ideas anyone?  

Neekroo

Vermillion Spiral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:58 am
I named my Kitty Rasen ^_^;  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games