Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

*she quickly crawled and hid behind vincent scaird thinkinf the vampire might bite her*

The vampire laughed and stood up, shaking out his hair before pulling off his cloak and letting the heavy material flutter in the air before landing on Seira's shoulders, folding around her like a thick blanket.

(G2G ^.^)

*she shook it off she didnt like this vampire at allshe crouched down behind vincent*
(c u tomarow)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am
lil_emo_lover_7

*she shook it off she didnt like this vampire at allshe crouched down behind vincent*
(c u tomarow)

The vampire sighed and looked at Vincent before turning sharply. A large white wolf tackled the majestic vampire and tried to bite him. The wolf snarled and snapped at him but the vampire did not attack, instead he held the wolf's front paws and kept it from backing away. Vincent growled and took a step before transforming, his fur billowing out of his body like molten shadows. He growled and let out a roar like yell, causing the wolf on top of the vampire to whine and back down, ears folded back, tail between his legs.

"I think a mutual agreement is in order. Anyway, I am looking for the one called Vincent."

Vincent changed back and stood there his clothing appearing as he changed.

"I am Vincent."

"Well it seems our fortunes have changed indeed. Vincent I must tell you something! I know you don't know where you came from, but I do know. I was captured long ago and used in experiments. I did not know until now that... You're my son."  

Dark Anesthesia

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 am
lil_emo_lover_7

*keira walkt to him healing his wounds and cuting her wrist and offering him the blood in return he would have to help her to get rid of vincents creator blood driped down her arm*

The vampire looked at Keira, hissing warningly until she cut her wrist. His crimson eyes focused on her wrist and then up to her face. He thought for a second before taking her arm, gently licking the blood from her skin before feeding from her wrist. He let out a gutteral purr as he was fed, feeling the painful burn in his throat lessen even just. He licked her wrist until it healed and stood, snapping his fingers. His hair, which had been cut short, grew out; his clothing changed to a dark lavender coat and black pants. His shoes were replaced with steel toed boots and he got a silver band to pull his hair back. After all that he summoned his twin guns and cocked them, smiling at Keira before stalking towards the scientist. The man cowered before his own creation and pleaded with him, but his mind was made up. He pulled up the large black gun and fired it straight at his head, blowing it away. He then snapped his fingers and the scientist's body caught on fire, soon becoming nothing but smoldering ash.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:58 am
kember:
*walks int town with er little sister walking next to her holding her hand*  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:37 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

and i need time so its perfect, just like you

no im not perfect but you defently are

you are perfect your perfect for me and i love you

no im not unless you like people trying stuff on you

the way i see it is you may make mastakes but you always try fixing them and thats my definiton of perfection and the reason i love you so much

oh ok

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

*keira walkt to him healing his wounds and cuting her wrist and offering him the blood in return he would have to help her to get rid of vincents creator blood driped down her arm*

The vampire looked at Keira, hissing warningly until she cut her wrist. His crimson eyes focused on her wrist and then up to her face. He thought for a second before taking her arm, gently licking the blood from her skin before feeding from her wrist. He let out a gutteral purr as he was fed, feeling the painful burn in his throat lessen even just. He licked her wrist until it healed and stood, snapping his fingers. His hair, which had been cut short, grew out; his clothing changed to a dark lavender coat and black pants. His shoes were replaced with steel toed boots and he got a silver band to pull his hair back. After all that he summoned his twin guns and cocked them, smiling at Keira before stalking towards the scientist. The man cowered before his own creation and pleaded with him, but his mind was made up. He pulled up the large black gun and fired it straight at his head, blowing it away. He then snapped his fingers and the scientist's body caught on fire, soon becoming nothing but smoldering ash.

*keira smiled* thats whhat you get for messing with my son
*she screamed as if the scientist could hear her then turned tward the vampire* you are a tallented young one very skilled *she said petting his head to make him calmer she knew she could controll him now that he had drank her blood but she decided not to*you are free know go live amungst the other vampires they will theach you to survive without bringing harm to your self or other mortals
*then she heard conversation twiching her ear the only words she heard were the word vincent and im your father and she fell to her knees crying*
no no no no no no no im too late hes gonna take my son hes gonna take yumaris son no no no, oh vincent please no no no pleese dont leave me *she mumbled to herself wishing vincent could hear her so he would stay*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

the way i see it is you may make mastakes but you always try fixing them and thats my definiton of perfection and the reason i love you so much

oh ok

*she smiled at him then kissed hid cheek*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

(c u tomarow)

The vampire sighed and looked at Vincent before turning sharply. A large white wolf tackled the majestic vampire and tried to bite him. The wolf snarled and snapped at him but the vampire did not attack, instead he held the wolf's front paws and kept it from backing away. Vincent growled and took a step before transforming, his fur billowing out of his body like molten shadows. He growled and let out a roar like yell, causing the wolf on top of the vampire to whine and back down, ears folded back, tail between his legs.

"I think a mutual agreement is in order. Anyway, I am looking for the one called Vincent."

Vincent changed back and stood there his clothing appearing as he changed.

"I am Vincent."

"Well it seems our fortunes have changed indeed. Vincent I must tell you something! I know you don't know where you came from, but I do know. I was captured long ago and used in experiments. I did not know until now that... You're my son."

*as soon as the other woflf had shown up seira had ran terrified*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

oh ok

*she smiled at him then kissed hid cheek*

*he kisses her cheek*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:27 am
ed ((based on my RL name to those new here)) sits at the desk with an small pile of contracts to him to see "i'm... not going to be done by the 20th..." he toght, "maybe i'l ask vlad or hedge to help out..." he got up and looked again, he toght what an bumish state they were and decided to let them take all the contracts, ((mind ya, i'm too lazy today to make an nice RPing))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 am
(Lazy already??? smile )

Shun was sleeping on the roof of Yuki's house, then woke up as the sun got up. He yawned the smiled as he hoped off and headed to Ba's shop, since he hasn't gone in awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:55 am
((somewhat... more to sleepy and unimaginative)) ed was already looking into the shop as shun arived, not noticing a thing around him((sorry for the delay, plaing ZOMG as well as i post))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 am
((hello? [echox6]))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:46 am
lil_emo_lover_7

*keira smiled* thats whhat you get for messing with my son
*she screamed as if the scientist could hear her then turned tward the vampire* you are a tallented young one very skilled *she said petting his head to make him calmer she knew she could controll him now that he had drank her blood but she decided not to*you are free know go live amungst the other vampires they will theach you to survive without bringing harm to your self or other mortals
*then she heard conversation twiching her ear the only words she heard were the word vincent and im your father and she fell to her knees crying*
no no no no no no no im too late hes gonna take my son hes gonna take yumaris son no no no, oh vincent please no no no pleese dont leave me *she mumbled to herself wishing vincent could hear her so he would stay*

The vampire looked at Keira before putting his guns away, looking around before focusing on the conversation. "I am in your debt for rescuing me from that vile man. I was created by him, recreating the king of vampires, Alucard. He thought he could control me without help but after I showed free will he forced a collar around my neck, subduing me with cured silver."

The vampire with Vincent stood, watching as Vincent stared. His crimson eyes darted around his face before down to the ground. "I know it is hard for you to accept, but there are many things you still need to learn before you go out on your own. As such I will stay and train you to control your vampire blood, hence allowing you to stay with your family. But, you need not refer to me as father; call me Zathura... Speaking of which I think you should go to your mother, she needs you now."

Vincent looked at Zathura before looking over at where he could see smoke and nodded, starting to run and transforming in mid sprint. He dashed across the snow, shoving the fluffy looking substance away from him. Zathura followed behind, able to smell burned flesh, along with another vampire, silver, and blood. He fought back the temptation to hunt and traveled with Vincent, arriving in the clearing silently behind the large black wolf. Vincent stood in the clearing and saw Keira sitting on the ground, hearing her wish for him to not leave. He rushed towards her, transforming back and lifting her up into a hug, letting out a happy laugh.

"Mother, you know I could not leave you!"  

Dark Anesthesia

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 am
((back again))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games