Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm
Hi, Dragoon! Will add the fog baby into the group when I go through the Incubator this evening. Thanks for letting me know about it! Sometimes I do miss an egg or baby. redface

PS - I love the musical names your dragons have! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm
Ddraig Asheart
This is odd.............the cave missed a drop today at 3 and again at 4. I don't know if because of the new breeding the drops will be less frequent or something.
*sits an wait for the next hour*

Sometimes the cave drops at weird hours. Maybe it's doing that?

So the new vine is a result of breeding? Have to start grabbing some vine eggs as I only have one vine adult.

And *sigh* my gold is another male. Oh well, have to keep trying to get another gold. If I can... these 1 minute drops aren't being kind to me at all! sad  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:48 pm
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
This is odd.............the cave missed a drop today at 3 and again at 4. I don't know if because of the new breeding the drops will be less frequent or something.
*sits an wait for the next hour*

Sometimes the cave drops at weird hours. Maybe it's doing that?

So the new vine is a result of breeding? Have to start grabbing some vine eggs as I only have one vine adult.

And *sigh* my gold is another male. Oh well, have to keep trying to get another gold. If I can... these 1 minute drops aren't being kind to me at all! sad

*glares at your gold male*
Well, I just saw a purple and a pink egg so it seems we have gone back to random drop times.
And I am not sure that breeding is the reason. As I have a bred and it isn't new. We shall have to see when more begin to show up. But breeding might be the key.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:07 pm
Was there a 5 p.m. drop? Or did I just miss it (another 1-minute drop session)? confused  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm
Willa-Wisp
Was there a 5 p.m. drop? Or did I just miss it (another 1-minute drop session)? confused

The cave locked up on me when I tried to go and when I got in a minute later it was all gone.
So either we are having super fast drops or it didn't happen.
(course my clock on my laptop could also be wrong)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 pm
hey yall im back now, and sunburnt all over my back and shoulders. its not too bad though. i can lay down on my back but it hurts for ppl to touch me.

oh and thanks for helping my babies grow. now i only need two more to grow up  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 pm
Emotionless Dream
hey yall im back now, and sunburnt all over my back and shoulders. its not too bad though. i can lay down on my back but it hurts for ppl to touch me.

oh and thanks for helping my babies grow. now i only need two more to grow up

burning_eyes Ouch! Poor, ED! Either use Noxema or a strong tea solution (iced down and on a rag or washcloth which you don't mind staining). Both will help with adding moisture back to the parched sunburned skin and with reducing the inflammation from the burn. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 pm
ya we use aloe vera lotion and a lot of it plus regular aloe vera that you can stick in the fridge and then put on you. that feels good on sunburns and takes the pian away for a bit.  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 pm
There are also some good aloe lotions made by Bananaboat or Coppertone I believe. They work for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 pm
Ooo... aloe vera lotions are terrific! *facepalm* How could I forget about them?  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

KaySabaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 pm
I always use aloe vera lotion, but my friends tells me it stings, so I dont know if it will work for you....sorry you got sunburned sad
New adopted egg 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 pm
KaySabaku
I always use aloe vera lotion, but my friends tells me it stings, so I dont know if it will work for you....sorry you got sunburned sad
New adopted egg 3nodding

Only some sting, besides isn't that how you know it works?
Love the sig by the way! I saw the movie and thought it great.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 pm
Will be going to out in a bit. Going to eat at Olive Garden (yum and yay... don't have to cook or do dishes!) and then going to the new "Mummy" movie with hubby and younger son.

So, doing the update now...

EDITED: Monday, August 4, at 5:40 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. They have less than 2 days! Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm
Ddraig Asheart
KaySabaku
My new one, please click smile

Thank you!
we do not have your scroll yet. May we get it please? We like to look after scrolls as well for new eggs.

Oh, yeah. Sorry sweatdrop I completely forgot >.>
Scroll: dragcave.net/user/KaySabaku  

KaySabaku

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 pm
KaySabaku
New adopted egg 3nodding

Hi, Kay! Saw that you fogged one of your eggs. Too many views/clicks? Keep it hidden for a day and it should be fine. 3nodding biggrin  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games