Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 pm
I don't know about the whole chaos thing. I mean, check out www.psychonaut.com , they talk more about various drugs than chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:49 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
I don't know about the whole chaos thing. I mean, check out www.psychonaut.com , they talk more about various drugs than chaos.
Yah the drug thing is a way of altering you're perspective of reality, or Gnosis. BUt there are other ways of aceving this state, I.E. Sensory deprivation, fasting, sexual stimuli. I'm not keen on the whole drug thing.  

Twack

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:55 pm
I'm kind of on the fence. While I don't think I'd take LSD, I have smoked weed for the reality shift, taken salvia and will probably at some point take mushrooms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:27 am
Man, I forget this sticky exists half the time. Shame on me!  

Starlock
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:36 pm
Lol, if it was orange more often we'd get more people in here.

Ah, for the good old says when people posted more...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Life, work, and school. We all have our reasons for being busy, but I personally think we'd actually have a lot more talking on here if it weren't stickied and/or we had something to build on... not a topic, exactly, but something to at least comment on... like... we could talk about how it seems Pagans can't seem to agree on anything or if we can call Buddhists "Pagans" or something along those (extremely random) lines xd  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:54 am
Nihl, please check the MOD forum sometime when you get to it. I have a topic in there that'll need your consideration. whee

We could have a random topic of the week thread of some such... not a bad idea Atma.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:53 am
Well, that was actually your idea. Your read deeper than I had thought sweatdrop  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:02 am
Just wondering, but does anyone else here seem to be having a problem going to youtube? I keep getting a "Page cannot be displayed" thingy...  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:22 am
I don't use YouTube. I refuse to join the collective. Don't have a myspace, facebook, or blog either. But then, I've had bad experiences with blogs. After that I refused to ever have one again that is in any way remotely personal. blaugh  

Starlock
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:06 pm
I don't do Myspace of anything like that either, but youtube has anime and that's all I care about xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:18 am
I'll use Youtube for music videos and such, but I don't have an LJ, a MySpace or a Facebook. I actually have a bet with a friend of mine that if within about five months from now I don't have a Facebook, I got 20 dollars.

This means of course I must make one for myself right after I get the money.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Pelta

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:14 am
Starlock
I don't use YouTube. I refuse to join the collective. Don't have a myspace, facebook, or blog either. But then, I've had bad experiences with blogs. After that I refused to ever have one again that is in any way remotely personal. blaugh
Hey I know the feeling. wink

I've had an ex post nasty crap online about me online through one of those. It was not an experience I'd like to repeat or endorse. Of course, by the same logic I should be avoiding boards because it's happened there too, but I need some outlet for my online procrastination time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:03 pm
That and we'll gladly use our magical mod powers to give the boot to anyone that behaves in a nasty way.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:33 am
Nihilistic Seraph
That and we'll gladly use our magical mod powers to give the boot to anyone that behaves in a nasty way.
Woohoo! The magical boot of bannination! blaugh

*dances in boots of banning* mrgreen  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas