Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:00 pm
"I'm fine." Gabriel said, the sentance already heavy with guilt. He then managed a smile and put an arm around Opal's shoudlers. "Thankyou for the help. that was very impressive."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm
"I-it was nothing....." Opal replied dusting off the sand from her dress. Although she was expressionless on the outside-inside she was bursting him happiness.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:24 pm
Natasa edged out of the tomb.
"so...no zombie jesus?" she asked. she sounded dissapointed.

"well, if only we coudl get otehr angels down here you could get the angel-jesus." Gabriel siad with a smile and shrug. "demons seem to pop up like wildfire. but it's harder for angels it seems."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:30 pm
((Wow-you're still up DT? Isn't it like 2:30 in the morning for you?))

Dougal looked out into the distance and noticed a few shadowy figures in the distance. No doubt a few mortals coming to see what had caused a distubance.

"Should we get going?" he asked. Then he glanced at the tomb. "Do you need to hide this?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:47 pm
Lilith frowned.
"Darn, I wanted to try to raise someone. Angel Jesus sounds like fun though."

[I'm always gone for the good stuff! xD]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:43 am
Niaro walks further and she felt the energy of the goblet. She looked back at her companion and she saw that he had changed back. She just thought of herself if he had been a demon all his life. The environment changed as further they came and an altar of stone was in the ruins and above the goblet there was water falling down on it and then down from the altar and into the place that they had come from. She understood that they had to hide their most important relic in a safe place and it was a good place to hide it and it also gave a protection and blessing to the town. The goblet was very shiny and she saw the clear water in it and she just wanted to drink it. she then thought that she hadn't eat or drink for centuries and Lucifer had given her energy to kill her hunger and thirst. She looked at it more and she went up on the altar. She then looked back on him and she pointed at the goblet and then on her so he could give her the permission to take the goblet or if he had to take it.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 pm
(it was -haha that was my last post ^_~ I tend to stay up late anyways, since I've gone to uni I'm somewhat of a night person lol)

Mestopheles stared at the goblet. it was beautiful, and a mix of rekindling faith,guilt and jealousy rose up in him.
"Go ahead." he siad a little shortly when Niaro looked at him, and folded his arms, as if to gaurd against touching it.

---

Gabriel nodded.
"He'd be useful. sunce he's half mortal...I don't know..maybe we could find a way to get him here. he's been down a few times before. But everything's up in the air nowadays" he sighed. "I dion't know my up from down - everything's twisted."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:16 pm
Dougal shifted his weight to one side. He was starting to get uncomfortable in the heat, but he was glad he had his shades to wear. He wondered of Aisling couild help in some way or be brought back. He pushed the last part of that thought aside-she was safer remaining where she was.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:34 pm
Natasha checed over teh items they still safely eheld.
"What do we do with these?"

"where we go, they go." Gabriel said. "There's no safe place we can keep them that the demons won't find." he then smirked. "Better buy a rucksack."

-----
Meanwhile, in hell, Lucifer and his retainers had moved off to other business, and Sin decsnded down into the throne room. She cast her eyes up at Adam, still skeltol and encased in teh amber. the demon's pain as his body tried to regenrate but found it couldn't practically radiated enough to give her a headached and she sighed, lwoering herself to lay on the floor and look up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm
"And where exactly are we going next?" Dougal asked.

Opal watched Natasha and the others being uncomfortable in the heat. She wished she could ease their suffering by using one of her wind based spell but each some came with an ailment or was used for an offensive purpose.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:56 pm
Gabriel thought for a moment.
"mhn...we should probably get something obscure that only the Seraphim now of. Lucifer will probably go for this artifact. the bones of Jobe."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 pm
That didn't really answer my question.... Dougal thought.

"Where are his bones?" Opal spoke up looking to Gabriel and Natasha.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 pm
Natasha shrugged. "Beats me. wasn't Jobe an early human guy who suffered soem trials or something?" she asked, squinting in an attempt to recall the old testament.

"He was the human prototype, as was his family." Gabriel said, unhappy with how clinical that sounded. "Before we started initiating the monkey development, we wanted to see if the humans would work out well enough. Have good values, faith and intelligence. Plus, Father wanted to give Lucifer a chance to redeem himself. He instructed Lucufier to tempt him and make his faith suffer by killing off his family. But He explicitly told Lucifer to keep at leats one family member alive with jobe, and not to kill jobe - so he wouldn't be alone." Gabriel sighed. "Lucifer took great pleasure in torturing them and turning them against one another, and then killed every single one of jobe's family members. The blinded and grief-tortured guy wandered for many weeks, and then Lucifer murdered him. naturally Father was furious. For the deciet he turned Lucifer into a snake in apparance."

he ran a hand through his hair as he thought. "But by all accounts Jobe's remians should be completly decomposed, or at least fossilised. he lived millions of years ago."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Dougal rolled his and turned away. That information was interesting at the least and all but revealed nothing off where his remains were. He wished Adam was here-he was usually got straight to the point instead of rambling on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 am
But if his remains were still around, whereabouts in the world would it be?" Natasha pressed.
gabriel frowned and tried to think.
"Well the continents were shifted but....central Africa. That's where they lived. I believe Eve was the one who buried the bodies, and she would have done it near where they lived."

---

Bac in Hell, Sin eventually stood up and flew up so she was hoveirng in fornt fo teh amber eye to eye with Adam.
"You only get what you deserve, you now that. Why do you fight at all? You'll only end in further suffering. tehre's no escape." Naturaly greeted with no answer, she placed her hands on teh amber and lowered he voice to a whisper.
"I liked Aisling...she gave me some hope, you know? Maybe I could get free one day - away from father and the demons. i'm half human, so I can go to earth....but i'm afraid." she paused and sighed.
"Maybe the suffering is worth it. But i'm afraid of the earth father showed me - full of pain and death. what if it's no better? I'm scared of what I don't know, hell is...sort of safe....but you know earth. I...I don't want to be alone there."
The dim blue lights in adam's eye socketes brightened a little and fixed on her.
"If dad wins, everything changes. i get no escape. Please...protect me up there. Then i'll let you go. I don't care anymore- I feel like i'm empty. I don't want to stay." She studied adam for a moment longer, and then pressed her hands firmly agaisnt the amber. The hard material suddenly became liquid and Adam dropped out from it and onto the floor.

there was a moment where he lay shivering, and then at a rapid pace his body did what it had been trying to do in teh amber- and healed rapidly. soon he was his normal self again.
"ugh..thankyou Sin. This..isn't a trap, is it?" he asked.

"No." sin siad, looking a litle shyly at her hands. "I want to get away form here." her eyes looed up and then hardened into the determined stare more characteristic of her father. "You will help me. got it?"

Adam smiled. "Of course my lady. Let's get out of here."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games