Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 pm
Drake smiled
"you're no savage." he said

[g2g sorry]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 pm
((no problem))

Koko smiled. "Maybe not now," she whispered when she pulled him down for another series of light kisses and toyed with the top button of his shirt.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Judith caught sight of Drake and Koko making their way to the door. She saw them kissing each other and such and figured where they were going. She waved when Koko waved to her and went back to chatting with the men at the bar.
It was nice to know that men were still buying her drinks left and right, though she did feel guilty flirting as Patrick lingered in the back of her head.

--

Mason watched Tristen slip into the window.
"I guess we just hit the hot spots now." He said turning to Lillin who watched the window sadly.
She wanted to explore and find the vampires too.
"I guess... What places would be popular at night?" She asked.
"Bar?" Mason suggested, it was still prime bar time; not too early, not too late.

[Sorry I was gone. Dx A lot of stuff has been going on and I needed a day to just relax away from everything.]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:23 am
"Mhm...darling i have to let you recover before we get too amorous." he advised with a smile.
they walked through the dark streets, enjoying the fresh air.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am
Koko laughed lightly at their enjoyable teasing as she glanced to the sky. One couldn't see as many stars in the town with the few street lights around but for those that could be seen-they twinkled happily in the night sky. The air was cool and clean....overall quite blissful. She entwined her fingers with Drake's while they walked and slowly came into view of the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:38 am
Drake followed her case up to the stars. they were still and peaceful, which was nice.
"I wonder if we'll ever survive long enough to go into space?" he wondered aloud. "That would be cool. Immortality has its perks."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:47 am
"Making plans to be the first vampire in space?" Koko replied in a light tone of voice. As she continued to look at the stars the thought that had occured to her other times was that the stars and moon were really one of the few things that never seemed to change. Then her gazed followed down to Drake and she smiled before continuing to watch where they were going. "Almost home," she commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 am
Drake laughed and gave her a squeeze.
"maybe when i get bored."

he headed to teh hosue, pausing to let koko unlock the door.

"am I allowed in m'lady?" he asked, pretending to doff his cap.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 pm
"Nope," Koko replied getting the door but unable to surpress the laugh. As she stepped inshe pulled him along inside with her and closed the door-but left it unlocked for Judith so she could get back in. Perhaps risky in the view of others but they were most likely to be awake for awhile yet and the dogs would alert them.

Once inside she wrapped her arms around him for a hug. But just before she was going to give him another kiss Bly whined followed by a bark.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:16 pm
[ooh pretty av moon smile ]

he laughed as he was dragged in and looked down at Bly.
"hey, what's up dog-face? is yoki ok?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 pm
((Thanks))

Bly whined again and went to pace before the stairs. He ascended a couple steps and growled lowly as he looked upwards. Koko immediately knew something was bothering him. She let Drake go for the moment and looked up the stairs. Then Bly darted all the way to the top. Koko glanced back at Drake before following suit cautiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 pm
Drake moved over to check on Yoki, happy that everything seemed fine. he went off to refill her water. by the time he came back he noticed Koko ascending the stairs cautiously and looked concerned.
"What's wrong?" he asked, lowering his voice cautiously.

---

Tristen heard some people come in and started awake, having dozed off as she waited. She rubbed her eyes and sat up in the bed, leaning agaisnt the pillows. she promptly took the safety of her gun and trained it on the door - just in case, but otherwise appeared casual. She'd let them find her - it wasn't as if she had anywhere to go.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 pm
"Somethings agitating him," Koko replied. "He normally acts this way of he feels there's a threat.....and considering we're home I can only assume there's something (or someone) upstairs."

She couldn't imagine what it could be. Richard was in jail....doubtful it was a wild animal......what could it be for Bly to act this way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 pm
"I should go up and check." Drake said. While he knew Koko could take acre of hismelf, it was his duty if nothing else.
he passed her on the stairs and patted Bly on the head in praise and reassurance.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 pm
Koko opened her mouth to protest as he passed her, but nothing came out. Although slightly annoyed she also couldn't help but be a little impressed too. Yes-Drake was a gentleman...at least when he chose to be. She followed quietly a step behind him-it took a moment to catch the scent of something unfamiliar in her home.

Bly whined, licked Drake's hand and trotted to the bedroom.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games