Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm
Mira pulled them to a landing and wrapped her arms around Obeln, pressing her face into his chest "I swear if it's the last thing I do, you will have a decent birthday.And the big man upstairs can shove it.Your not like you used to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:18 pm
Oblen wasn't quite sure what she was doing when she pulled him down to a landing, but then the hug sort of answered his question. He lookt to Mira for a second before finally hugging back. He shakes his head slightly. "Guy downstairs... Devil, not god... and it's a nice thought and all, but... I've been suffering on my birthday for the majority of my life... never had much of a good one... tommorrow... he's just going to make me feel as much pain as possible..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:33 am
Mira's eyes narrowed sharply "Well he can shove it too.I mean it, I'm going to make sure you have a good birthday." And 'm going to make sure that jerk pays.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:07 pm
Oblen nods a little bit. "... Ok..." He says with a small shrug of the shoulders. "... if you can, it'd probably be my first good birthday in all of my life..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Mira pulled awau slightly and look at him, a determined look in her eyes "I promise you'll have a good birthday." Taking his hand in hers, she pulled lightly "Come on, the next village is just beyond this treeline."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:32 pm
Oblen looked into Mira’s eyes when she pulled away and looked at him. He stood for a second before finally nodding with a small smile. ”Alright then.” He then looks down, feeling a slight tug, then nods again. ”Ok... then… should we walk and hide the wings?... or… are they accepting of… people with wings?”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm
Mira smiled slightly "I don't think they'll mind the wings but I don't want to chane scaring them by landing in the middle of town." She caught sight of a log and tone building just beyond the next line of trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Oblen nods slightly. "... Alright... so, then... you know if this village have people that may come after me?... or are we going to just lay low?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm
Mira shook her head "People here have been dealing with strange events for decades.I doubt they'll bother with us as long as we keep out of their way." She sighed slightly when they entered the village, most people ignoring them completely a few children gave the curious looks though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm
Oblen nods a bit before looking around as they walked into the village. He noticed that people didn't much give him looks, except maybe children, which he found himself very different. He looks to Mira to ask "... Why are the children the only people that take looks at me?... do these people view me as a normal person?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:02 pm
Mira smiled and linked her finger with hers as they walked "Here normal is what you want it to be.Here a man with horns and black wings is just any other man if not a little different.And They're curious Oblen.I don't think they've actually seen anything like us before." Her wings twitched slightly before pressing against her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 pm
Oblen smiles a little, nodding before looking back towards the children. "I see... nice place then... hm... would of been a better place to live than... the shack I came from and such... why don't people live as these people do?... seeing everybody as normal, but different."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Mira sighed slightly and veered them left when she caught sight of a sign for an inn "Because these people live on traditions and the old ways.Their minds are more open to the unordinary than others....They choose to accept things as they are rather than change them.Which is mainly why this place is so secluded and still set back decades rather than joining the rest of the world."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Oblen nods. "... Wow... I wish there were more villages like this one... sounds exactly perfect." He says before asking "... What do they use as currency?... gold?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm
Mira chuckled "No..they have changed a bit.They use paper money like the rest of us and have electricity, though the outside trading is a little slow seeing as they have most of what they need here."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games