Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:38 pm
I, Toan Di Azurehi, command all of you -raise left arm over blindfold and yank it off dramatically revealing the power of geass- Die! -all the demons, angels, and merc saw andf place weapon on their vital point- YES MY LORD! -they all shouted as they committed suicide-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm
For some reason I'm not shocked Toan would have that power.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Me? The young lady who just happened to strongly destroy your flag? Just waged war against your kingdom?
Oh right, me.

Toan, take a goooooood looooooooong look at what I just did to your conquering flag. Look at the ashes. It used to be a pretty sturdy flag. Now, just.look.at.it.

War against you? I'll totally own you. >:3
Your boyfriend had such a difficult time against it. And anyways, burning down a simple flag like that means nothing to me, for I am TOAN! You burn the mark I left on this land, meaning you would go against my rules and for that you shall be punish!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm
UnHolyFudge
Just finished watching code geass again and now I feel like waging wars!  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm
*summons immortal necromancer who brings all the angels, demons, mercenaries, and other soldiers back to life*
Toan, if you surrender to me and MY kingdom, I shall let you live in peace...if not... *looks over at one of your soldiers and burns him alive with my eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Tch, as If a tiny girl can intimidate a god like myself -looks at the Necromancer in the eyes- I command you! Serve me! -the Necromancer eyes begin to turn red as he nodded- Yes, My lord!  

The Sadistic Toan

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
Just finished watching code geass again and now I feel like waging wars!

*pats toan's head* there, there "Toan the Great". You do what you want but be careful i think you angered Madam Moon. *Runs away from Toan before he can be affected by the power of Geass*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm
*rolls my eyes and walks over, then kicks you across the battlefield...and then quickly makes a barrier seal on Necromancer*
she is now 100% protected from you mind control... Army...attack!

And just for the record, I am not a tiny girl -.-  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm
*points finger at Toans army* Perish! *laughs as his army is turned to dust instantly then the sky opens and millions of meteors hit the ground destroying any survivors and reborn soldiers Toan creates.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 pm
-Regain his balance from the kick and looked at the charging army- To you guys, immortality is you being able to living forever. To me, it means I can kick your a** how ever hard I want, and you guys would come back begging for me. -looks at kain as he was beginning to laugh by himself in his own corner as Toan had place a geass on him earlier to sit their and think off whatever he wants as long as he doesn't get in the way- Sad little angel.....thingy? whatever -He reach into his pocket and pulled out duel guns with special bullets for killing off the undead. He pulled off his cloak revealing a dozen belt tied around his body filled with bullets casing- Let the a** whooping begin!  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:12 pm
*looks at Toan with glowing eyes* Your geass is weak *stands up and walks towards him* Allow me to show you what a true angelic being can do! *Grabs his face and releases concentrated beam of holy energy in his face* Now to destroy your geass forever *grabs chibi toan and turns him to dust instantly*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm
-is what he though would happen but All it did was cause the hair on the back of his neck to raise- Funny....I didn't think angels were this weak- Grab the hand that had grab his face and bend it behind kain back- now allow me to show you what a god can do.... -back smack kain with his free hand sending him flying back to his own pro- ...is what I would say if you were worth the effort. Leave the fighting to your girlfriend from now on, she more of a challenge to me then you are.  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm
-The Gabriel he thought he hit turned out to be a clone which exploded the moment he touched it.* Nah this is beginning to be fun *grabs his hand and snaps his wrist, elbow, and shoulder then punches him sending him back to his pro* Now then back to more serious matters *snaps and Toan proof force field appears around the profile*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm
*places his hand upon the force field deteriorating it from the inside* I'm sorry but i have to go.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm
UnHolyFudge
*places his hand upon the force field deteriorating it from the inside* I'm sorry but i have to go.

*grabs Fudges arm and throws him out then Toan and Fudge proof force field appears again*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games