Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena nodded. "Sounds like it would get kind of boring... Although maybe there is a way to make it impossible for them confuse the three of you? Isn't there a way to change what you look like without being a Metamorphmagus?" She asked. She tapped her chin. Maybe she had seen Shayna practicing changing her legs into a tail or something.

Celaena smiled when he looked away kinda embarrassed. He was cute! For an older blue haired boy. But still! He was so cute! Celaena mentally slapped herself for being so dumbstruck all of a sudden because he was cute... What was she? Five?! Dangit! The girl messed with the end of her tie. She always felt weird in it but didn't mind normally. What was she being so nervous for! She shouldn't be nervous!

Celaena looked over as he responded about the switch and shrugged. "Yeah... I agree. It is really pretty stupid. No matter how you look at it." She said thoughtfully. But when he smiled at her she blushed a slight shade of pink and looked down. What was with her all of a sudden? Just because a guy talked to her? Kalin talked to her! Other guys talk to her all the time! What was she doing?!?!?!

User ImageUser Image

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy stepped up to the podium after entering the Great Hall, knowing that the end of the year had come and actually sad to see the seventh years go. He'd seen all of them enter the school and grow during his tenure as a professor, and now they were leaving the school ready for the real world. Hopefully the real world would welcome the new graduates with open arms. He gave the hall a look and smiled, glad the year was over.

"Another year has come and gone, and we have all hopefully grown wiser for it. Of course along with the End of Term feast, we also have the duty of knowing the House Cup winner and the Quidditch Cup winners. The Quidditch Cup goes again to Gryffindor, and congratulations to the rest of the teams for their performances. In the House Cup race, fourth place goes to Hufflepuff with 210 points. Third place goes to Slytherin with a total of 350 points. Second place goes to Gryffindor with an impressive 475 points. And last but not least, Ravenclaw claims this year's House Cup with an astonishing 480 points. Congratulations go to Ravenclaw, and of course good luck next year for the rest of the houses." He clapped politely for the winners and waited for the hall to settle down before of course bringing the speech to an end. "As I am sure we are all ready for the summer to begin, let's enjoy the feast before we send you off in the morning for home." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, ready for a break himself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: End of the year, and time for a break.
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:26 pm
There is a ghost...
Deep in my throat...
Shoving it down...
Speak and you choke!
Every fire...
Sharpens the flood...
Throbbing and wild!
Stained in blood...

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | FOURTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And each little lie: Calm | Making mountains: ...her back's to me.... | Mountains I climb: Gryffindors | Wasting my time: Gryffindor Table

Shockingly, David actually liked the end of the year feast. Mostly because the food was good (if there was one thing he actually liked about Hogwarts, it was the food) and because it meant be home tomorrow. In fact, he was surprised he was actually a little... well, not sad, but regretful about it. Throughout the spring he'd been meeting up with Elsie Vass, who apparently was some sort of god, since she seemed to not only have the looks but the brains as well. She was very good at explaining things, even to him, when half the time he didn't want to or was barely listening. They'd mostly gone over old spells and charms he'd never bothered to learn himself, thinking them useless or stupid or just to hard to master. Elsie insisted that if he kept on that way he'd fail his OWLs and his NEWTs and be unable to get a job doing anything except maybe being a magical plumber (how lovely). Were it anyone not a pretty blonde girl who was even more attractive when she was trying to drill the motions for a spell into his head, he probably would have told them to go away. But she was so freaking earnest about the entire thing the thought of ignoring or putting her down made her uncomfortable. Besides, it was an excuse to be around her, even if the conversation was almost entirely relating to schoolwork and nothing else. It was probably completely selfish of him, since it wasn't as if he was doing anything else in return for her. So he tried to at least say hi to her in the corridors and sometimes sit near her in class, even if it meant people would look at him oddly. He was used to it by now. He was still the muggleborn who'd much rather just be a muggle. He caught sight of her curls gleaming in the candlelight at the Hufflepuff Table, but her back was to him. David frowned and started in on the food that had just appeared.

Somewhere between dirty and clean, water and smoke, laugh and you choke...

Feeding the fire...
Teasing the lies!
With dirt in my eyes...
Oh, dirt in my eyes
Pissed it away!
The heroes are gone.
Dirt in their sheets...
Rum on their tongues...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Gryffindor Table

David shook his head. “You’ll do great I know you will. Might even stop by and see a game.” He said with a smile. Looking to Calaena he knew they would be missed. “I’m sure we will and I’m sure you’ll be useful somewhere just keep on going to try-outs and you’ll find a place.” He told her before looking back at Julius. “Thanks Julius, kind of wish I wasn’t.” Sure David didn’t like school but he did like Hogwarts. He’d grow quite a bit from that trouble making kid to a grown adult that actually stayed out of trouble.

“Hello Valentina. My last year was good. I hope yours went well.”
David replied from his spot next to Crush. Looking over at Theo questioned where his cousin went he followed her path. “I’m going to say the Ravenclaw table to deal with Sapphire Snow.” He answered. “Thanks Theo but I couldn’t have done it without the rest of the team.” David said, he was never the one to take all the credit. “Yeah of course, but hey, do me a favor and keep an eye on Leo for me. I don’t want her getting hurt while I’m gone.”

That’s when Danica came over and said how he won the cup for them. “I can’t take all the credit Danica.” David told her. Before he could say anymore the headmaster started his speech. Of course Gryffindor won the Quidditch cup which was perfect. Though, they were only five points off in winning the house cup. “We sure came close to winning both cups this year.” he said as the food appeared. Looking at all of it this was the last time he’d ever eat like this and he was going to enjoy it.

With: Gryffindors... Crush, Danica, Theo, Valentina

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange
shabatha
mc2
Graydon Ironshield
RedEagleEye007
Essy ze Ninja

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his uniform
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // the Gryffindors/Celaena Snow
CURRENTLY THINKING // This summer is going to be... interesting? And probably not a good one.
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space "We could tattoo our names on our foreheads?" Julius ventured when Celeana asked about a way to possibly make it easier to tell the three of them apart. "I mean we already have different houses, different personalities, and it isn't like we all have the exact same haircut or anything... so maybe the name thing wouldn't work either." He shrugged, "You get used to it, eventually. Some people are bad at keeping track of people in general. The identical thing just makes it harder on those people."

After he glanced back from his embarrassment about the comment on his quidditch ability-which he really didn't think was nearly as great as everyone tried to reassure him he was- he noted that Celaena was messing with her tie and answered thoughtfully about Julius assessment of the punishment where the kid had to pick the switch to his parents liking. He nodded and said as she looked down, "You know if you do want to meet up, we should probably just owl each other. Even if my parents decide to put my two brothers and I on lock down they won't win that one forever. Eventually, I'll figure out a way to sneak out, and I do have to get school supplies sometime this summer. I would seriously doubt our parents would ban letters too no matter how annoyed they are with any of us. It is just a letter right?"

He smiled and shrugged, "I can only stand being cooped up with the same debates all the time for so long. And, get stuck with the same people long enough, no matter how much you may love them or whatever, they still are bound to get on your nerves and the opposite as well."

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena looked thoughtful at the idea of putting his name on his forehead. Then shook her head. "I don't think that will work. It just would look funny. Maybe you could put a J on your robes or something." She said chuckling. It would be rather silly to have his name or anything on his forehead. "I would suppose you would get used to it. It would still be kind of annoying."

Celaena blushed just a little pink when he asked if she wanted to write over the summer and could meet up. "That sounds abso-... I mean that sounds like a great idea. My parents actually like me compared to my older sister. And i'm on the quidditch team, which is a plus with my father. He's beater on the Ireland Team. So I doubt they would tell me no to letters. Or to hanging out." She said rather cheerfully. She hadn't exactly done anything over the summer in several years. Not since Sapphire came back from Finishing school.

"That's about as bad as my summer's go. I tend to just stay at home and do nothing. Other than fly around of course, but you know... Sometimes flying can't relieve what ails you. And It would be just a letter. No pictures, or anything like that." She said chuckling.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:46 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his uniform
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // the Gryffindors/Celaena Snow
CURRENTLY THINKING // This summer is going to be... interesting? And probably not a good one.
spacespac

space Julius chuckled when Celaena pointed out that tattooing his name to his forehead would probably not work and would just look funny and suggested just putting a J on his robes, "Honestly, if professors can't tell us apart with us in different houses I don't think putting our first initial on our robes will do much good either."

He shrugged and then listened to her answer about writing and then said that he was compared to her older sister and favored her. His brow knitted together a bit and he answered, "I guess that is the perk of being identical or assumed to be a matched set or whatever... our parents really can't pick favorites as easily... or at least we're mostly identical... but the whole thing is what one is involved with they just assume the other two have some involvement."

Julius glanced over to the Hufflepuff table to look at Dorian for a second who seemed to be managing alright for the evening despite looking forward to a fairly awkward summer. Julius couldn't help but wonder just how the same Dorian was as him or Tyson now that he was a werewolf. Would their parents just assume Julius and Tyson were wrapped up in the same thing? Or would they decide to actually start treating them differently and no doubt Dorian would get the short end of the stick. Also, there was the question of whether the three triplets were even actually identical at this point-wouldn't being a werewolf mess with some traits or something?

He shook his head looking back to Celaena and said, his frown fading as he figured that bridge would be crossed when it came, "At least you have the chance to fly. I live in a muggle village and don't have my own broom so..." He trailed off and gave a shrug, "Anyways, I didn't exactly mean 'just a letter' like that. I'm just saying owl correspondence is generally harmless. Or no more dangerous than regular post, right?"

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Half-Blood

════════════════════════

Text.

As the feast continued, Dani made the point of getting close enough to Veronica, and asked, "Is there any chance we can talk some time about electives for next year for me? I really need advice, and I know my grandparents will be cornering me on the subject over the summer. Anything you can tell will help."

Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:25 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo walked into the Great Hall...noticing that he seriously was the first person in his whole entire house to arrive. He couldn't believe it truth be told. He had never actually arrived first to anywhere. He was never even known for that sort of thing. But, despite this weird change of events, he knew that he really couldn't change it. The professors had saw him already. He can't just walk back out and act as if he wasn't first...and alone...like he was anti social or something. He was actually the complete opposite. He was the last person to ever be caught alone...and here he was; The only one out of the many people in his house...

He just took a seat...not really knowing what to do. What was he to do? There was no one there to talk to...there was nothing there to mess with...what a nightmare this was turning out to be. He knew one thing...and that was that he never was going to do this again. He had to find one of his friends next time...because he didn't think he could wait another minute without talking to someone. But, he had to for now, which was a tad unfortunate.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

(OOC: Free for interaction)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

When the Hat chimed Gryffindor, Addison nodded and smiled, walking over to the Table. He knew he was he was destined for Gryffindor. As he walked over to the Table, he high fived some people and shook hands with others. To everyone, he introduced himself. Seeing another first year, the boy named Tomas, he dropped down beside him. "Pretty brill, us being in Gryffindor together. I'm excited to hang out with everyone. I'm Addison. Addison Collins. But my siblings call me Addy, so I guess that makes it okay for everyone else."

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

[quote="Godly Tendancies"

SummerIsles

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya walked into the hall just minutes before the firsties did their thing and as such chose a seat near the end of the table. She didn't exactly mind considering that this was usually where some first years came and sat but also because she didn't feel like wrestling for a prime middle seat. She waved at her friends as they sat down at their respective tables and debated about pulling out the comic book stashed in her book bag. On one hand, she had to at least seem respectable and courteous enough to watch the entire sorting, and on the other hand the sorting (unless it was happening to you personally or to someone you knew) was the most boring part of the Welcome Feast. The only thing she could think of that would come close as to beating the sorting would be to listen to League's life plan without having the urge to tie him to a railroad like on those old black and white toonies. The newly named prefect let out a sigh and decided to look around the Great Hall to see if there was anything of interest happening. So far everyone was being nice, and normal, and gracious, and blahblahblah suuuuper boring. By chance Tanya's eyes swung over to the staff table to see Professor Harlowe speaking with the hottie Alchemy teacher (like seriously, what was it with the smart guys in that house, bar League, being hot? Did they have a meeting or something?!), she saw the newer professors sitting, one looking particularly frightening, and then she spotted Professor Dechering talking with the smarmy charms professor. Just from her position she assumed the two were flirting which would be so not ok considering that the Healing professor could do so much better. Literally five feet away was an unattached hot a** alchemist and yet she was sitting there chatting away with the guy who's main claim to fame was that he used to play Quidditch professionally. Open your eyes woman! With a sigh and a mental note to see if she could trick the two professors into seeing each other (Disney tune wouldn't work here, she'd have to actually do research), the Gryffindor eventually just took out a crumpled piece of parchment and an old pencil and began to make a tally for the newly sorted students while doodling at the edges. It wasn't the most productive way to spend her time, but it was better than nothing.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: EveryoneThinking: Gaaahhh soo boooreeddOOC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya, Gryffindors
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'm not a prefect sitting at the wrong table ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had originally intended to sit at his own table, like he always did. He'd very nearly settled into his seat, nearer to his sister than he usually elected to sit simply because she was weirdly close to the front of the hall for once, when he'd happened to glance up at his sister and Jer. For a moment, he'd rolled his eyes at the Slytherin, sitting as always with the Ravenclaws, which was not a particularly good influence on the younger students of his house, Echo thought. After he'd sat with the snakes last year, Echo'd thought that the blond would be sitting at his own table, at least on the night of the Welcoming Feast. He should've known better; Jer'd only sat with his own house because he'd been upset with Gypsy. Now that the pair was dating, and not currently fighting (though he knew better than most that particular fact could change in the blink of an eye), of course they were inseparable once again.

spaceThat thought, though, had sparked an idea... one that normally he'd have immediately dismissed (indeed, normally he wouldn't have even had it), but... well, it wasn't as though anyone ever got in trouble for it. Ever. And it wasn't as though he was doing anything particularly awful. Jer was a bloody prefect and not sitting with his own house, after all. Echo wouldn't be shirking any responsibilities. He had none. So... why not? The Ravenclaw had stood then and walked over to the Gryffindor table, finding his girlfriend easily and sliding into the seat next to her, as quietly and covertly as he could manage since she was currently facing the other direction and wouldn't see him. He figured that he was very likely to get punched if he caught her off-guard (which was a pretty reasonable assumption to make, since she would hardly expect him of all people to jump ship and sit at table other than his own), but it was only fair. She snuck up on him all the time. His arm snaked around her waist, pulling her hips closer to his, and he rested his chin on her shoulder, eyes on the Sorting, a small smirk quirking at his lips as he waited for her to notice his incredibly obvious invasion of both her table and her personal space. She looked bored; he noted. All the more reason for him to sit with her, then. Totally justified. Absolutely.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya had watched the latest kid being sorted into Hufflepuff and noted that the badger house seemed to be pulling in quite a number of students. Gryffindor wasn't doing too badly itself and it seemed the only ones taking a rather low turnout was Slytherin and Ravenclaw. She had just finished the tail of the something she was drawing (whatever it was required a tail) when she felt someone sit down next to her but didn't react. She figured that it would probably be either Rory coming from wherever it was the Irish girl flocks off to or some other student who needed a seat. Leo was sitting over with her boyfriend (Merlin it took her three tries just to get her brain to say it) and that nice younger boy who she occasionally talked to was sitting somewhere she couldn't see. So all in all she hadn't been particularly worried until she felt an arm wrap around her waist and froze mid-doodle. In the three and a quarter seconds it took her to realize that the arm wrapped around her belonged to Echo and not some soon-to-be-dead arsehole she briefly contemplated which artery she had to use her pencil to stab to have a person bleed out in minutes rather than seconds. They should at least have a fighting chance. Figuring out who the arm belonged to wasn't as hard as it would seem and to be honest, Tanya was a bit embarrassed by how she did it. For as long as she knew him, Echo had a rather particular scent that she likened to cinnamon, the smell of a leather, and this unidentifiable scent that was just so purely him she could never actually pinpoint it. So when she got the first whiff she felt herself and send a mild, more amused, glare at him as he rested her chin on her shoulder ever so casually. After figuring out who it was, she began to then try to wrap her brain around the fact that he was sitting here with her instead of at his actual table. This never happened. Ever. Birds fly south. Beavers build damns. Echo sits at the Ravenclaw table. Sunrise, sunset. So for him to disregard his own self imposed rule and sit next to her, sneaking up on her as well!, was just mind boggling. But also very rewarding. Tanya had been attempting to slowly draw her friend away from the bright side of being a goody two-shoes and she felt like tonight of all nights she had accomplished a major feat in her goals. If she were a lesser woman she might've even shed a tear. As it were she didn't spare him another glance and continued doodling on as if it were perfectly natural for her boyfriend to suddenly sit next to her and wrap his arms around her making her feel both unabashedly comfortable and unseasonably hot. If her hand just happened to land upon that arm, happy coincidence! "I hope you realize that I am so getting you back for this." Tanya said calmly without any inflection in her voice to make it known how much his closeness was effecting her. Because it wasn't! Nope. Not at all!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone and apparently EchoThinking: Oh, he's good. Scary good.OOC

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games