Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:08 pm
Fortune got back to HQ with Sol and immediately went for the Tamato Berry bath, ignoring anyone who might be watching. Squirtle also joined, as it also took a swim in the lake. Fortune sank lower into the bath until only her head was above the juice. "Well," she said to nobody in particular, "I guess I'll have to get another new outfit later. At least I got what I wanted to get."

She looked at the others in the area. "How'd your mission go?" she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:15 pm
Trigramatic
"You potentially saved my life," Ship said. His eyes turned to the ground, and his hands rested in his pockets. "It was...almost without thought, the way you did it. And you got hurt because of it."
"Oh, that..." Sub said as his voice trailed off and he just shrugged his shoulders in response. "Well, yeah, I did get hurt but, it was better me than you." He said to the hybrid. "You have gone through enough already in the short while you've been alive, and if I can prevent any more misfortune befalling you, then I will. I guess I'm starting to see you as more of a little brother than anything, eh, looking at me getting all sentimental." He forced a chuckle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:22 pm
Fortune Mysthia
Fortune got back to HQ with Sol and immediately went for the Tamato Berry bath, ignoring anyone who might be watching. Squirtle also joined, as it also took a swim in the lake. Fortune sank lower into the bath until only her head was above the juice. "Well," she said to nobody in particular, "I guess I'll have to get another new outfit later. At least I got what I wanted to get."

She looked at the others in the area. "How'd your mission go?" she smiled.
"Nice...bath you have there." Sub said with an awkward chuckle. "It went interesting to say the least. I know I won't be able to forget it." He said grabbing his arm, where he had been hit. "Tch, hurts still." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm
"Er." If Ship was not covered in this stuff, he would have flushed. Deeply. It hadn't been that long, but someone already felt so deeply about him? "Thank you. I... Sub, are you alright?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:26 pm
SubonicXP
"Nice...bath you have there." Sub said with an awkward chuckle. "It went interesting to say the least. I know I won't be able to forget it." He said grabbing his arm, where he had been hit. "Tch, hurts still." He said to himself.

Fortune smiled. "Have a run-in with something?" she asked playfully. Squirtle floated about on its back, using its tail to propel itself through the juice. Dratini also joined in the random floating around with Squirtle, occasionally capsizing the turtle Pokémon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm
Trigramatic
"Er." If Ship was not covered in this stuff, he would have flushed. Deeply. It hadn't been that long, but someone already felt so deeply about him? "Thank you. I... Sub, are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. My arm is just a little sore still, looks like that antidote Dan got from the Pokemon Center cleared up the poison however, I don't have that warm sensation anymore." He smiled. "Mandatory Tamato Berry bath will now be initiated." GRAY spoke up from his SNAG as Claydol spun over to the two and teleported them both into a large tin tub filled with Tamato Berry juice that was already prepared in the room, which the tub you would normally see someone stomp grapes in. "Er...awkward..." He said staring at Ship from across him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm
SubonicXP
"Yeah, I'm fine. My arm is just a little sore still, looks like that antidote Dan got from the Pokemon Center cleared up the poison however, I don't have that warm sensation anymore." He smiled. "Mandatory Tamato Berry bath will now be initiated." GRAY spoke up from his SNAG as Claydol spun over to the two and teleported them both into a large tin tub filled with Tamato Berry juice that was already prepared in the room, which the tub you would normally see someone stomp grapes in. "Er...awkward..." He said staring at Ship from across him.

"Maybe for you guys," Fortune smiled, resting her head on her arms. ""This is nice," she sighed. After a while, she got out of the bath, sufficiently rid of the stench from the sludge from the mission. She wrapped a towel around herself and headed for the showers to wash off the Tamato juice.

"G'night, guys," she called as she went up to her room for the night, Dratini and Squirtle at her heels.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:44 pm
"Huh?"

This sudden teleport left Ship disoriented. His sight was limited. Then he looked up and realized. He breathed deeply. Sighed. It could have been worse. It could have been a vat of sludge. "Yeah. Awkward," he said. "Does this really get the smell off?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Trigramatic
"Huh?"

This sudden teleport left Ship disoriented. His sight was limited. Then he looked up and realized. He breathed deeply. Sighed. It could have been worse. It could have been a vat of sludge. "Yeah. Awkward," he said. "Does this really get the smell off?"
"Don't know, people usually suggest it when you get sprayed by a Stunky." Sub said with a shrug and rose up out of the tub. "I'll worry about my stink later, I feel very tired and want to get some sleep. Good night Ship." He said walking off leaving behind a trail of Tamato Berry juice footprints.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:03 pm
Dan entered the room stretching after the tiring mission. "Well it's good to be bac-" was all he said before being forced into a Tomato juice bath. Afterwards, he headed torwards his room and let out a large sigh of relief. "As I was saying, it's good to be back."  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:21 pm
"Brother...huh." For awhile, Ship sat there. It was sudden, to be sure. Perhaps Sub was one of those kinds of people that could easily care for others. After tonight, he couldn't doubt his intentions at any rate. By the time he eventually left the tub, he smelled entirely of tamato.

That was what real baths were for.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:19 am
"Ouch, stupid bruise..." Sub said walking into the main area of HQ as he walked down the stairs, having came from his office. He was rubbing his shoulder where he was hit by the Poison Sting last night, apparently it left a nice purple bruise as he noted this morning. "Tch, if it's not one thing it's another." He sighed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:03 pm
Tsuki simply whistled as he walked around. Slash was by him and he got a random thought. Running up to Sub he asked "Hey, how does a Sneasel evolve?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki simply whistled as he walked around. Slash was by him and he got a random thought. Running up to Sub he asked "Hey, how does a Sneasel evolve?"
"Hm? Sneasel?" Sub said turning to face Tsuki. "By holding an item called a Razor Claw I do so believe, at night, once they are experienced enough that is, like how normal Pokemon evolve." He explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:17 pm
"At night?" Tsuki said looking at Slash. He shrugged and blew some ice out of his mouth. "I wonder what nighttime has to do with it."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games