Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 am
User Image
                                                And you ask me what I want this year
                                                And I try to make this kind and clear
                                                Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                                                Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                                                And designer love and empty things
                                                Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tнιrd Yeαr || Hυғғlepυғғ || Hαlғвlood

════════════════════════

Ji was watching the exchange between Ferdie and Gi, noting that they were both getting along reasonably well. He didn't know where Vavara was though, and hadn't seen much of her all summer. Granted, he'd been busy sneaking off with Gi to their siblings' house and seeing them, but still, he was pretty sure that Vavara could have owled him at some point. Maybe she had a busy summer with her family? Either way, he almost felt like a third wheel and didn't quite like the feeling so he gave Gi a smile in return and shrugged. "No, it's fine. I can try and find my friends in here and hang out with them. Pretty sure I'm scaring off all of your classmates. Nice to meet you Ferdie." He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked over the two first years before glancing toward the rest of the platform, wondering if he could even find Vavara in this mess.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well this feels awkward...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I need someplace simple where we could live
                                                And something only you can give
                                                And thats faith and trust and peace while we're alive
                                                And the one poor child who saved this world
                                                And there's 10 million more who probably could
                                                If we all just stopped and said a prayer for them

Yukina101

Kungfudemones

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:30 am
User Image

ARIA SOLARIN __________
Sixth Year, Gryffindor ________
════════════════════════════________

Aria had to say her goodbyes before crossing through the barrier. She hugged her brothers one by one, then her mother who held and squeezed the longest, when she turned to her father next, he kissed her gently on the forehead and warned her “tell them boys' shotguns don't use electricity.” Whatever that meant.

The scarlet train was always the first thing she saw after stepping through the brick wall between Platforms 9 and 10. And every time, she had to stop and stare. Another family had crossed behind her so Aria dawdled forward, trolley in tow. So far, she saw nothing but kids. Little first and second years crowded around (and was that an angry toddler yelling at people?) She stopped mid-stride and had to remind herself, “Nope that's just that half-goblin everyone talked about last year. Probably.”

She searched the crowd hoping to find Fianna or Arden somewhere. Or one of the other sixth years. ”Boo, I don't see anyone.” She complained. Aside from seeing Fi and Arden at Diagon Alley during the summer, she hadn't done much of anything and it was starting to drive her loony.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall 2037 】 【WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: students'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:34 am
Diamond Wales
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

Jillian was about to ask more when a short pointy eared boy came up and talked to Dris. He was looking for someone. Prehaps they can help! Plus it would distract her. "I can help look too!" She said to the new boy. He was weird looking bit Jillian wasn't one to judge, he made her feel tall. She figured Giraffe was a nickname for Dris but she had no idea who the others were. She could swear she had seen the boy at last years sorting so he must be a second year, Slytherin judging by the colors on his uniform. JIllian would change on the train herself.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:02 am

ROMAN DOWLING __________
Second Year, Gryffindor __________
═════════════════════════
________

User Image

”It's too bad your mother and father both had to work. This is your first year boarding the train, they should be here.” Aunt Lana sighed heavily and shook her head, in that way adults do when they usually think no one's watching. ”Oh well, we're here now and you're all ready. Your trunk's already on the train and you have your change of robes in your satchel like I told you, right? And don't forget your mum packed you a lunch, it's a long train ride, you don't need to be eating swe—“

"Okay, okay, I know already." Roman thought it was his turn to sigh after all of that. He wasn't a little kid anymore. He had grown a whole two inches since last year, thank you very much. And had outgrown several different pairs of shoes too. ”I see one of my friends over there, can I go?” Aunt Lana crossed her arms while Roman fidgeted as he pointed out Charlie through the crowd of people. He was held hostage long enough for a goodbye hug and then he was free.

When he scampered up alongside Charlie, he waved, both to him and his mum. ”Heyo mate! How've you been?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: 2037-2038
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Charlie

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:10 am
User Image
                                                      Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero, but, hey, everyone you wanna be probably started off like me.
                                                      You may say that I'm a freakshow, but, hey, give it just a little time. I bet you're gonna change your mind.

𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝒆 ℳ𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷
                                                      Fourth Year / Hufflepuff / Pureblood

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way, it ain't so hard to take, that's right.
                                                      'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name, and I'll just look away, that's right.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

After a busy summer of studying and music lessons, Skylar was ready for the new school term to begin. She hadn't learned to play any new instruments this year, instead going back and perfecting her skills with some of the ones she already knew how to play. She chose to bring her cello with her again this year, having grown about an inch over the summer. Hopefully she wouldn't look too strange with the bigger instrument. Speaking of growing, the young teen's hair had grown out a bit as well, a different style from her typical short bobbed haircut. Skylar meant to go get it cut, but she never found the appropriate time. Oh well, she could live with it being this long for a while. The blonde turned to look over her shoulder as her older sister waved goodbye and vanished. Tori had to get back to work, she had told her, so she didn't stick around for long, which was fine with her.

Skylar dropped off her luggage to be loaded onto the train, then started searching for her friends. Any of them would do, but she would prefer it to be Dris. She hadn't seen much of her best friend over the break, something about babysitting. Looking around, she tried to find her tall friend. 'Curse my shortness...' she thought as she frantically searched, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the crowds at this point. Thankfully, a few moments later, she spotted him, and quickly weaved through the groups of students to get to him. Sky jumped into his group, clutching her cello case to her chest as she tried to calm down a bit. She glanced from Dris to Jilly to, um, the other boy. She had heard rumors of a half-goblin student two year below her, was this him then? "Hi," she said softly. It seemed as if the boy was looking for someone, asking Dris for assistance because of his height, Jilly volunteering to help as well. Skylar figured she wouldn't be much help, since she was fairly short as well, but she could try. She looked around, trying to find, um, Tree Trunk and Flower Petal? "Who are we looking for?" she asked, feeling a bit sheepish for not understanding the nicknames.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear.
                                                      Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, I don't care.
                                                      Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out you wanna be a loser like me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:12 am
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby arrived at the platform to the thanks of one of his house elves, Snippy. Mainly because she was the one he was least worried would somehow splinch them and land him at the bottom of the ocean. He had thought about laying in and having one apparate him to the Hogsmeade platform but he hadn't gotten the chance to hear from his friends during the summer and wanted to do their annual check-in on the train. Well, other than Tiernan of course. Even when the Ravenclaw girl wasn't around a small flush passed across his face as well as a small grin. She had come by his new abode for about a week and had visited randomly during the day after. The elves adored her, especially once she began making waves and plans for the grounds and ordering new plant cuttings. He was just happy that she was happy to do so, Herbology wasn't his best subject by a long shot but he was great at following her orders if she needed him. There had been a few embarrassing moments where the elves forgot (on purpose or through their own shared madness he wasn't completely sure yet) that they weren't exactly married or sexually active and tried to get them into the master suite and talked about what would be needed for the nursery but they were always luckily distracted by another task. Such as making sure they didn't accidentally cave the house in just because he said a bay window would look nice. They were a crazy bunch, but they had been left alone for about a century, it could've been much worse. Alby looked around to see if any of his friends had arrived yet and seeing no one gave a soft sigh instead. Well, at least he had time to drink his tea now.

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was about to speak again when he heard Byuch call out the nickname he'd chosen for Dris. He wasn't quite tall enough to be considered giraffe-height, but at least his nickname wasn't as bad as Chance's. Speaking of Chance, that's who the Slytherin was looking for. Well, him or Chrys, Jilly offered to help look too, but honestly Dris didn't even know if she knew who the two were, particularly by their nicknames. At least she was being nice? Dris pulled himself onto his tiptoes again, using his sharp vision to try and find Chance or Chrys. He heard another voice, and he offered a grin when he saw it was Skylar. He hadn't gotten to spend much time with her over the summer, between her family drama and his babysitting and working. "Hi Birdy~" He returned to his search, trying to pick people from the crowd. At last, he spotted Chance a bit away, just as Sky was asking about their quest. "Chance or Chrys are who. And Byuch, I do believe I've found a certain tree rooted a bit thatta way." He grinned, pleased with his little pun. At least Milo would be proud. Since he'd found Chance, the boy drew Sky into a hug, moving Lumi back to his shoulders for a while.

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am
User Image
                                                You always reached out to me and helped me believe
                                                All those memories we share
                                                I will cherish every one of them
                                                The truth of it is there's a right way to live
                                                And you showed me
                                                So now you live on in the words of a song
                                                You're a melody

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя || Uηѕσятєɗ || MυggƖєвσяη

════════════════════════

Galen stepped onto the platform and dodged out of the way the moment he realized that Theo and Aine were going to be coming right behind him. He didn't want to have a collision with his... Second cousins? He wasn't sure what they were to him, but he knew that his cousin had adopted him just like she had taken him in. At least Rose was cool like that, and she and Nell tried to make him feel welcome, which he did appreciate. It's just that it wasn't the same as his parents. Sighing, he settled to the side, waiting for the rest of his new family to come through the barrier while scanning the crowd, still amazed that magic was actually real.

It didn't take long, and he gave Theo and Aine a grin, figuring that if nothing else, he and Theo were going to have an interesting year. He was pretty sure that Theo was just as excited as he was to be going off to magic school.
                                                "So are we waiting for people or do we get on the train already?" He was already side-eyeing Nell, who seemed to be a near-sobbing mess because her kids were going off to school, and wasn't sure if he wanted the older woman to crush him in a hug. He was pretty sure he'd be smothered or something as a result.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope Nell doesn't crush my ribcage or something...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Just when fear blinded me you taught me to dream
                                                I'll give you everything I am and still fall short of
                                                What you've done for me
                                                In this life that I live
                                                I hope I can give love unselfishly
                                                I've learned the world is bigger than me
                                                You're my daily dose of reality

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"Tebe deystvitel'no nuzhno uyti, Faina?" asked Katya for what had to be the tenth time that day, as she and her sister were walking along the platform. The little eight year old was scared she might not see her older sister again, especially since today was departure day, and the holidays seemed a million miles away. Faina drew a deep breath, and told her sister gently, "You know I must, Kitten, but it's not for long and I'll be back before the snows fly, I promise."

"Chto, yesli papa vernetsya domoy, a tebya net?" asked Katya, with a note of desperation in her small voice. 'Papa's not coming home, not now, not ever,' was what Fiana told herself, but she would gladly have crawled over broken glass than take even that little bit of hope from her sister; instead she told her, "The leaves will fall and the snows will come, Kitten. Papa will understand I couldn't stay and wait for him to return." Without a word spoken, Katya took a framed picture from her coat pocket and offered it to her sister, as though she giving her sister a talisman. It was an enchanted image of their father from happier times, a memento which somehow managed to survive the fire, though the metal frame was slightly tarnished and a corner was a little heat-warped. Fiana willed herself not to shed a tear, or both of them would start crying there and then, before tucking the picture back in her sister's coat so it rested securely against her small chest. "No, no, no, no, you keep Papa with you, Kitten. I couldn't take him from you. You're head of the house now, be sure to visit Mother while I'm gone."

Looking rather forlorn, Katya implored, "Razve ya ne mogu poyti s toboy?" Faina smiled, and answered, "The supplies list said I could bring a cat to school, but I don't think you are what they had in mind, Kitten. Besides, where would you stay?" The two girls laughed a little, and then Faina gave Katya one last hug. "Be good for Cousin Sergei's sake, and be brave. And, if the other kids start giving you trouble, tell 'em I'll turn into a bat and come find them." Katya reluctantly let go of her older sister. Faina turned to look at her their older cousin, and Sergei gave her a big bear hug and kissed her on the forehead, his bristly black beard contrasting starkly with her long white hair.

"Remember what I told you, Snezhinka?" Sergei asked her. Her long white hair had given rise to her family nickname 'Snowflake', which Faina could tolerate, as it was one of endearment and not derisive, but it still was an adjustment for her. Faina replied, "Never look for a fight, never start one, but always finish it." Sergei smiled and gave her hug and laughed heartily, "That's my girl. Remember: stay out of trouble, study hard, and have a little fun, eh? Never forget, Snezhinka, you're one of us now, a Patrovna, and if your father's folk won't have you, then the Devil can take them all. Now, don't you worry about us; we'll still be here when you get back for Christmas. All right?"

"All right," Faina answered with a nod, before giving Sergei a hug. "Proshchay." Sergei returned her hug, kissed her on the forehead once more, and replied, "Proshchay, Snezhinka," before letting her go, and taking hold of Katya's hand, before the younger girl thought about chasing after her sister.

As her luggage, a steamer trunk which held most of everything she owned in the world now, was already on the train, Faina had only a bag slung over her shoulder to encumber her. Already she'd lost sight of her older cousin and her sister in the crowd of incoming students and their families, and she started looking around, hoping to spot Rhett among the swirling mass of people. "Rhy!" she called out, as she was sure she saw him, not all that far away...

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
                                                  I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                  I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?

ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓼
                                                  Sixth Year / Ravenclaw / Muggleborn

I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody.
                                                  Baby I'm a little blind. I think it's time for you to find me.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Monika pushed through the barrier with her father, who was pushing the trolley with her luggage on it. When they made it through, the pair unloaded the trunk and set it with the others to be loaded onto the train. "Thanks for the help, dad," she said, hugging her father, who insisted it was nothing. She was glad he was able to take the morning off to take her to the station. She only had one more platform day left after this one, and she wanted to spend as much time with her dad before graduation as she could. They chatted for a few minutes before saying their goodbyes. "Be careful at work, dad. I'll see you for Christmas." Monika waved at him as he left, then turned to start looking for her friends. She hadn't spent much time with them over the break, other than Richard. She wouldn't be upset if she ran into him before the train ride...

However, Monika hadn't spotted Richard among the crowd, instead finding another familiar face, who also seemed to be searching for someone to chat with. Moni hurried over to her, grinning at her friend. "Aria, hey! How's it going?" she asked happily. She recalled them being closer friends in previous years, but they had started to grow apart after Moni became obsessed with her studies. Hopefully she could amend their friendship and they could be close once more. "How was your summer break, Aria?" she added. Maybe she had a more exciting summer than Moni had. Of course, she had hoped for a relaxing break, and she did have a nice, calm holiday.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                  You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep.
                                                  Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: hope you don't mind me jumping in o3o;;

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Gгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdƱπsσгτεd Fιгsτ Ψελг

Theo was more than a little excited to finally be going to Hogwarts this year. It made it even more awesome that Galen was also going, so the whole family would get to be there! Galen led the way onto the platform, so Theo ran after, hurrying to move over so he wouldn't get run over by Aine and their parents. Galen asked about the train, so Theo adjusted his glasses and looked at his watch. "Well, the train's not leaving for a while, but we can go sit on it... or we can mingle! Make new friends and stuff!" He grinned brightly, remembering he'd worked with Rose to make a bunch of snacks for everyone. That was probably his favorite part, given his love of helping cook and bake! He also liked sharing food with people (unless he was hungry, of course), so it made the day doubly fun.

Lᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Θн, σн, σн Ƭгψ Σvεгψτнιπɢ!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fσυятн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Angry
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: No one
xStatus: Single

Alexander, Rebekah's father, stepped onto the platform first, dragging Beckah onto the platform behind him. Erika, Rebekah's mother, was pushing her from behind. The fourteen year old was fighting them every step of the way. Once on the platform, she screamed, "I don't want to go! You can't make me!" When it seemed apparent that they were not going to stop pushing her, she let her legs go jelly, dropping to the platform. The girl screamed again, this time just gibberish as she refused to move. Her father knelt down beside her and tried to calm the girl down, eventually getting her to stop screaming. He knew she was making a scene, much like a toddler would do; but she was a teenager. Finally, Beckah stopped making noise. Both parents lifted the girl and sat her on a bench. "You need to go to school, Beck. If you do well, we'll go visit the sequoias over the summer, how about that?" her father asked, hoping to cheer the girl up. Beckah wiped her eyes and looked at the ground, not acknowledging her father. He sighed and stood up. When Beckah didn't, he nodded and left her sitting there, since she'd made a silent acknowledgement of their arrangement. Beckah glanced up when her parents left the platform. She most certainly was NOT going to stay at Hogwarts. This year, she was running away again.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {Open for interaction}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ rēŞērงē Şēēkēr || Şē¢໐ຖ໓ ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch rolled his eyes as the girl with Dris decided to say she could help, causing him to scowl like he actually wanted her help. Which he didn't. After all, he was certain that no matter what, she was just an annoying witch that would either get him into trouble or would pester him endlessly for whatever stupid reason. He shifted away from Spazzy and then blinked as Birdy came up and ask about who he was looking for, snorting. "Tree Trunk and Flower Petal. Do try to keep up Birdy. I mean, Tree Trunk's got that stupid guitar of his, and Flower Petal has that stupid pink hair, so they can't be that hard to spot."

Thankfully Giraffe seemed to spot Tree Trunk easily enough (damn his height) and managed to point in Tree Trunk's direction, which Byuch was going to assume was also Flower Petal's location. Steeling his spine (and risking his sanity by being around the two even if Tree Trunk was as oblivious to Flower Petal's crush as his namesake) he gave Giraffe a nod and proceeded to start that way. "Good, makes my life easier. Thanks Giraffe. Now maybe I won't be crushed by the giants invading the platform." With that, Byuch proceeded to shove his way through the mass of legs again, figuring he hopefully wouldn't get lost in the forest of skin, denim, and cloth too easily. Maybe.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where the heck is Tree Trunk? He'd better not be off snogging Flower Petal...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

MissGryffindor

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Platform 9 3/4
xWith: No one currently
xStatus: Single

Diego was very excited to be attending Hogwarts, and it showed as he hurried onto the platform with his parents and younger sister in tow. Almost immediately, his mother seized his collar and started straightening it up. "Ven ahora, Osito, déjame enderezarte," she said, running a hand through his hair and trying to clean a smudge from his face. "Mamá, te amo pero me estás avergonzando," Diego responded. He saw the hurt expression on her face and so he kissed her cheek, which made the older woman smile. "Sé bueno, Osito." Diego bid farewell to his parents and pushed his cart over to the loader, then stood and looked around at all the students. He wondered if any would want to be his friend. He certainly hoped so.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {Open for interaction}
╚════════════════════════╝

"Come now, Little Teddy, let me straighten you up."
"Momma, I love you, but you are embarrassing me."
Be good, Little Teddy."

Summer II

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Aria, Monika
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to meet up with friends
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm glad to be going to school, that's a bad thing...
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Arden hurried through the barrier, only straightening once he was through and straightening himself out before looking around. He was certain that he could find some of his friends in this mess, and he really wanted to avoid thinking about the ultimatum his uncle handed him before he left for school. 'One more year,' he thought to himself. 'Just one, and I don't have to deal with Hamnet again for as long as I live.' He was certain that he could get a place for himself if he managed to use the money his parents set aside from him, and he'd figure out everything else after. After all, his uncle couldn't torment him forever, right?

Spotting Aria was pretty simple, and he made his way over, smiling when he noticed that Monika was also present. So far, the only other people he'd encountered over the summer was Fianna, and he didn't see her anywhere either. How was it that somehow he managed to make friends with mostly girls? It wasn't like there were a lack of males in his year, they just seemed to be in different houses than himself. Waving to the two girls, he pulled up to them and leaned against his trolly. "Hey Aria, Monika. I hope you don't mind me intruding, do you?"

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games