Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 am
User Image
                                                          "As he sat there waiting, Micha was getting anxious. He was tired of waiting for Samuel. Micha shifted in his chair as he stood up. He walked toward the window as he looked down into the street. Micha leaned against the ledge as he sat there. He sighed getting impatient. Micha hadn’t realized it would take this long for Samuel to find him. Perhaps he should have just met Samuel at the club tonight and gave him the address. He heard his phone go off again. Micha walked back across the room and picked it up. He smiled seeing Samuel was on his way again. Micha slipped away from his desk as he moved toward the futon couch he had in the corner. He flopped down on it as he laid there waiting for Samuel to come.

Micha laid there for what seemed like hours but it was only minutes before he heard a knock on his doors. He grinned as he stood up as he made his way toward the door. Micha opened the door to see Samuel standing there. He stepped aside from the door, ”Hey took you long enough. I was beginning to think you would never show. I thought I was going to have to stay here all night till you showed up.” Micha teased Samuel as he made his way back toward the couch as he sat back down. He didn’t really mind the idea since he would have waited for Samuel all night. Micha relaxed on the couch as he sat there as he watched Samuel.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:12 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Seeing the male standing there smiling at him, it made him somewhat relieved. After how things ended yesterday, he wasn't exactly sure how the male would greet him. He smiled back at the male and stepped into the room as he was invited in. Looking around the space seemed to really fit the male, not because of the size - which was actually bigger than he thought it might be - but because of how it was decorated. He liked the males taste, it suited him well. After looking around a bit, he followed the male but remained standing. After sitting and driving all day, his legs deserved a bit of stretching out. "So I got lost, sue me." he replied, sticking his tongue out childishly at the male. Samuel leaned against the wall opposite the male, with his hands in his pockets. "Did you get all your stuff done? Or was I simply asked over to play assistant in place of that bimbo you pissed off the other night?" he continued. Samuel wouldn't mind if he was. He was feeling more at ease that the male was within reaching distance.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he seemed to take in his loft. He found it amusing as he sat there. Micha couldn’t really tell if Samuel accepted it or hated it. Since he didn’t see any disgusted look he could only assume that Samuel accepted it. He shifted on the couch seeing as Samuel wasn’t going to take as seat he laid back on the couch. Micha didn’t mind after all he had been sitting on day Micha just wanted to relax. He watched Samuel as he leaned against the wall a few feet from him. Micha laughed softly as Samuel stuck his tongue out at him childishly. He didn’t mind Samuel keeping him waiting all day after all it wasn’t like he had anything else to do today. Micha looked Samuel over as he laid there. He slipped his arm behind his head as he relaxed on the futon. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke. He smiled as he laughed softly, ”Yeah, I got everything finished hours ago. I only had to print off a few pictures then send them out in the mail.” Micha spoke as he watched Samuel as he looked him over. He was happy that Samuel was willing to come find him just to get his address. Micha knew Samuel didn’t have to but after all Samuel was willing to come find him. He was willing to give Samuel his address in return to be fair. Micha knew Samuel didn't like the idea of knowing so little about him but it wasn't like he knew so much about Samuel either. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:18 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was true, his main goal had been to find out where the male lived, but that wasn't his only intention. He wanted to know where he lived so they could spend more time together. He lived being with the male, he was more at ease and liked knowing he was doing alright. As Micha spoke, he nodded, rather surprised there was so little to do. With the way the male talked about his work and wanting to run away from it, he sort of figured that the photographer was buried under some small mountain of paperwork or something. "Oh darn, and I so looked forward to see your work. Oh well it's fine," he replied, pealing away from the wall. Samuel moved towards the futon and straddled the males' waist, leaning over to lightly kiss his lips. "Just means I have more time to mess with you." Sitting up, he smiled down at the male and moved off of him to the end of the futon.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew it didn’t seem like a lot that he had done after all it wasn’t. He would have had plenty to do if it was a normal day. Micha had taken a slow day instead of calling in clients to actually get any work done. He probably would do that tomorrow but for the moment he was content on just spending what little time he had left with Samuel. Micha rolled his eyes as he smirked at Samuel, ”Oh yes…Well I can show you later if you’d like.” He spoke laughing softly as he watched Samuel move toward the futon. Micha watched as Samuel moved to straddle his waist. He shifted as he slipped his hands up over Samuel’s waist as Samuel leaned down to kiss him. Micha returned the kiss before Samuel pulled away from him. He smiled as Samuel spoke as he released Samuel’s waist as Samuel moved off of him. Micha sat up as he moved his legs to allow Samuel to sit on the end of the futon. ”Lucky me not that I mind.” He spoke as he smiled at Samuel as he stood up. Micha walked across the room as he moved toward a small fridge. He opened it up as he grabbed out two sodas then he returned to the futon. Micha handed one to Samuel as he opened his own taking a sip, ”So did you want a tour of the place?” He asked smiling at Samuel as he glanced around. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel caught the males' smirk and smiled down at him, nodding as he still offered to show him his work. He would like that very much. For the longest he had been curious what sort of works he produced and wanted to see if he was any good. At least by his standards. He knew he had to be decent enough if he had a client list and a small following. He liked when the male's hands found his hips, his lips kissing him back. He wanted more, but moved away anyway. He wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, so he would have plenty of time to kiss him again. Laughing softly at the males' reply, he only smiled more. The male better no mind, he was definitely going to mess with him after taking so long and getting lost just to see him. It was a more than perfect opportunity to let off some steam. Leaning back in his seat, Samuel watched as Micha rose from his spot and padded toward a mini fridge. He took the drink as it was handed to him, nodding as he was offered a tour. Getting up from his seat, he motioned for Micha to lead the way. He opened his drink as Micha led him away from the futon, looking around like a lost puppy. "So do you just live here? Work here? Or both?" he asked curiously. Taking a sip from his drink he moved closer to the male to keep pace.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image
                                                          "As Micha stood there he sipped on his drink. He looked at Samuel as he stood from his seat as he seemed to want a tour. Micha nodded simply as he smiled not minding if Samuel wanted to look around. He had nothing else better to do anyways. Micha found it amusing as Samuel glanced around as he looked lost in a way. He heard Samuel question him and shrugged a little. ”Depends on the day or my mood I guess… Sometimes both… I do live in a house but when works gets too much I stay here sometimes.” Micha spoke as he started across the room toward a set of stairs. He walked up the stairs as he held onto his soda, ”Up here’s where I keep an extra bed just in case I want to crash here on some nights I don’t want to go home.” Micha spoke as he walked up the stairs as he moved around the platform toward the queen size bed he had managed to maneuver up the stairs. It was the only thing up here he had. Micha preferred to keep a clean area as compared to everything that was messy downstairs. He walked toward the bed as he flopped down on it. Micha set his soda aside on the mantle above the bed. He stretched a little knowing he would have to get up but still he was comfortable as he laid there. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Walking through the males' place, he could honestly say that he liked it. It wasn't as large as his own home, but it seemed suit Micha perfectly. The male was so much simpler compared to himself, where things like expensive items and overly large rooms weren't as much of a necessity as it was to him. He didn't mind looking around, it would just make things easier if he was ever here again. he nodded as his question was answered, though a bit disappointed that it wasn't his actual home, but understanding. It wasn't like where he was right now was his full-time home either. It was just something bought and given to him that he used whenever he felt the need to do so. "So where's your real home?" he asked, wondering if one day he might get to see that as well. Samuel followed Micha through the space and up some stairs. He held his drink in one hand while gripping the rail with the other. When they reached the landing, he saw that they were in a loft like bedroom, if it could be called that. Looking around, he saw there was simply the mattress, blank stone walls, and a few miscellaneous items lining the headboard. "Nice space....but don't you ever worry about rolling off and falling down the stairs?" he asked, looking from the bed to how close the staircase he was. Definitely not his cup of tea, not unless he was sleeping next to the wall. And even there he would be weary. Coming up the last few stairs, Samuel set his drink on the floor near the beds and laid down on his stomach beside the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha had every intention of giving Samuel his real address to his house. After all he wasn’t going to sit here on a Friday night waiting for Samuel to pick him up for their day. He looked toward Samuel as he questioned him. Micha smiled, ”Wouldn’t you like to know.” He spoke teasing Samuel as he laid there. Micha watched as Samuel took in his bedroom area. He knew it seemed a little dangerous especially since the bed was next to the stairs. Micha didn’t mind since he hadn’t fallen yet. He shrugged a little at Samuel’s question, ”Somewhat but I usually sleep next to the wall so I don’t have to worry about those things… It’s usually me sleeping here anyways. I don’t allow guests to sleep over.” Micha spoke watching as Samuel moved to lie down beside him. He shifted as he turned over on his side to face Samuel. ”Just out of curiosity did you really lose the address I gave you or did you drown it in the shower when you took a shower as you so claimed?” Micha asked Samuel as he called him out on his lie from earlier. He wanted to know if Samuel really had lost it from taking a shower or he had he really lost it. Micha wasn’t a fan of liars and didn’t think Samuel was one but he didn’t know for sure either. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel chuckled softly as the male teased him more. Why did he get the feeling he there was likely to be another game was somewhere in his not so distant future? He watched the male as he laid there, smiling at him as he moved closer. "Hmm what about handsome barmen? Are they allowed to sleep up here?" he teased. Wondering if the male might ever let him sleep here or would he have to wait until he saw his real home? He watched as Micha turned toward him, he in turn rolled to face Micha as well. "Honestly it's a bit of both." he replied softly. " I didn't see your note this morning when I went in to take my morning shower after swimming. So it not only drowned, but most of it was lost to the drain. I only found a part of it when we were texting earlier." This was the truth. Samuel hadn't been looking for a note, not even one in his shower. He thought Micha was going to find another way to get back at him. He moved closer to the male, but made no attempts of touching him. He wasn't sure how the male was going to take his reply and it didn't seem to take much to offend the other. "This is also out of curiosity, but why stick it in the shower? Why not somewhere I might actually see it like my laptop or one of the pillows on my bed?" he asked equally curiously. Samuel was still struggling to understand, so maybe Micha could help him to understand. It would probably be better to have Micha explain it to him than figure it out himself. He was so slow when it came to things like being romantic or whatever those games were that couples liked to play.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind the idea of letting Samuel sleep over if he wanted to one night. He wasn’t sure if Samuel wanted to but it seemed that he just might. Micha smiled as Samuel questioned him. He smirked lightly as Samuel teased him, ”Of course but only the really handsome barmen are allowed to sleep up here with me while the others get to sleep on the futon down below.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel back as he watched as Samuel turned to face him as well. He listened as Samuel explained what happened. Micha wasn’t bothered by it after all it was his fault for putting it in the shower. He watched as Samuel moved closer toward him but not enough to touch him. Micha nodded simply as he smiled at him before Samuel questioned him again. He laughed softly, ”Because why would I make things easy for you when you didn’t for me.” Micha knew it probably seemed like he was being mean but he wasn’t. He leaned forward as he kissed Samuel on the lips. Micha slipped a hand down as he pulled Samuel closer as he kissed him. He pulled back after a couple minutes, ”Besides...Did you think I would be so cruel as to not give you my address again?” Micha asked as he smirked at Samuel. He was planning on giving Samuel his exact address to his house again so Samuel had it with no intention of playing games this time. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Smiling as the photographer continued to tease him, he was tempted to bring him closer, but not yet. He was curious to see just how long the male could keep him hands off him. "So where does that mean I'll be sleeping?" he asked, laughing a bit at the males' previous reply. He went on to explain the note accident, and listened as Micha explained his reason for putting it in the shower. It wasn't the best, but he would accept it nonetheless. In fact he was rather amused by his answer. A difficult quest for a difficult quest if it were. Samuel watched as Micha moved closer to him, taking a kiss from his lips. He kissed back, moving closer as Micha pulled him. His hands found the males hips as he kissed him again. After a few heated minutes passed, he felt the male pull away. He took a moment to find his breath again, laughing again at the males' next question. "No. But honestly, there's no telling with you." he teased, stealing another kiss from the males' lips. Pulling back, he rolled back on to his back, smiling up ceiling.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha kissed Samuel feeling Samuel’s hand against his hip. He pulled back after a few minutes. Micha relaxed as he smiled at Samuel as he laid there. He laughed softly nodding a little knowing it was true that there was no telling if he was telling the truth or not. Micha kissed Samuel back as he kissed him. He released Samuel as he pulled back. Micha watched as Samuel moved to lie on his back. He laid there as he watched him. ”Well if you ever do stay the night I think I’ll consider letting you sleep up here with me after all you’re already lying in my bed.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel as he watched him. He shifted as he turned over and lied on his stomach. Micha smiled at Samuel as he laid there, ”I’ll give you my address Samuel to my actual house so no need to pick me up at the club or pick me up here.” He smirked lightly as he laid there. ”The studio is my second home but it’s not my home.” Micha spoke as he crossed his arms as he rested his chin as his arms as he glanced toward Samuel as he smiled at him. "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel turned his attention to the male as he heard more laughter. It was embarrassing just how much he enjoyed the sound of the males' laugh, how cute he thought he was when he was happy. It was almost like he was falling for the male, which for him was impossible. He nodded as Micha decided where he would put him if he ever stayed a night, "Hmm, I think the bed would definitely be the best option. Even if you do put me on the couch, what's to stop me from coming up here anyways?" he replied seductively. Tucking an arm under his head, he watched as Micha made himself comfortable on his stomach, nodding again as he at last agreed to give him his real address. "Yeah I figured as much. Just as my Hampton's house is only a second home. If you're ever in the city and wanna see it, I'll show you my Penthouse." he replied. Sitting up a bit, Samuel grabbed his drink from the floor to take a sip, care not to spill any. When he was finished, he set the can of soda back on the floor away from where either of them might accidentally kick it over. "So Mr. Photographer, is that it for the grand tour?" he asked curiously. He didn't mind killing time in bed with the male, the bed was comfortable and his company was more than pleasant. But only showing him upstairs was making it very difficult for him not to be smartass and question if he only offered the tour to get him in bed. Bad joke, bad joke. One that would only get him in trouble were he to uttered the same words out loud.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:20 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha was content as he laid there though he knew he had offered to give Samuel a tour he hadn’t yet. He watched Samuel as he lay there knowing he would have to get up sooner or later. Micha laughed again as Samuel spoke. He found it amusing Samuel’s words of seduction. Micha wouldn’t mind the idea if Samuel crawled into his bed during the night. ”And who’s to say I would stop you?” He questioned as he smirked lightly at Samuel. Micha listened as Samuel spoke about his second home in the city. He nodded a little, ”Sure, maybe.” Micha shrugged a little not caring one way or another about the idea. He watched as Samuels shifted on the bed sitting up. Micha shook his head a little as he stood up stretching, ”Nah, come on. I’ll show you the rest of the place.” He spoke as he made his way back down the stairs. Micha walked beneath the stairs as he started toward the back of the studio, ”Just in case the bathroom is back here.” He spoke as he directed Samuel toward the bathroom just in case. Micha turned moving toward the left as he moved toward his extra lights and screens. ”And this area is mostly just for storage.” He spoke pointing it out before heading back the main area to show Samuel the rest of the place."

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games