Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t stop as Loki spoke. “It’s just odd to think that there are things like that out there. Things that an entire world can depend on.” He said softly. Shaking his head, he finally stilled his hand. “I have so much to learn still….And I was thinking I’d finally reached a point where I knew as much as I needed to in my lifetime.” He mumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 am
MDaylus

"Each realm has its own way to support life, Midgard has the heated core of its planet and jotunhiem had the casket. Whether or not you can do other things with it, well that's separate. It is possible jotunhiem had something similar to your realms core and made it into the casket." loki suggested. "We each learn something everyday, we will never have all the knowledge there js to have." loki soothed moving to kiss the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at the thought that the casket could actually be Jotunheim’s core. Rolling his eyes at Loki’s soothing, he smiled slightly. “It’s just hard to see how much I still have to learn.” He mumbled. Leaning into the kiss, Tony slid his arm around Loki. Slowly moving to drape his torso over Loki’s, he nuzzled at his neck, taking in his scent.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:33 pm
MDaylus

"One can never tell how much we still have to learn, there is so much that I have not learned and wish to." Loki stated as Tony moved over him. The god smiled up affectionately at Tony before the man nuzzled at his neck. Loki subconsciously took in Tony's scent as the man did the same. He felt secure with the knowledge that Tony was his, his mate, his love.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki scented him. A part of him wondered what he smelled like to the god. Blyeirst had said he’d smell better to Loki than he had before. “Maybe we’ll just run away one day, leave all of this and go looking for knowledge instead. Just you and I.” he mumbled as he nuzzled the mark on Loki’s collarbone. He supposed that this would never fade. The one mark he’d got to last on his lover. Or would it be gone in Loki’s other form. For some reason he really hoped it wasn’t.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Looking curiously to Tony when the man said that they could just run away one day and leave everything in a quest for knowledge. "Where would you want to go?" Loki asked seriously. He moaned and arched a bit as Tony muzzled at the mating mark. "Its like a line but more intense." loki admitted.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was thinking about what Loki said before he moaned and moved underneath him. Looking up to his lover, he smiled slightly, kissing the mark. “I’ll behave for now.” He promised, moving to rest his cheek on Loki’s chest, looking up at him. “We could find someplace neither of us have ever gone, some new planet, new people, explore there. We could be the first people to ever learn about that culture….”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki shivered and moa ed once again when Tony kissed his mark once. He half rolled his eyes when Tony said he would be good for now. Running his fingers gently through Tony's hair when the man lay his head on his chest. He listened carefully to the man. "It would be nice but you would miss your workshop." Loki chided.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the eye roll, but closed his eyes as Loki’s fingers moved through his hair, enjoying the attention. Chuckling at the response he got, he cracked open an eye at his lover. “Mmmm….Perhaps….but I could always bring some tools and tinker wherever we’re at. It’s not that hard to entertain me if something is new.” He replied. “But I would miss JARVIS…..perhaps I should try to make his mainframe smaller so I can take him with me…..” he mused. JARVIS was connected to all of Tony’s technology, he wouldn’t know what to do without his AI.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said he could bring tools with him and tinker with what ever they found. "I am sure you could come up with a way to transport JARVIS with us if you so felt the need." Loki stated as Tony's words agreed with him. He looked to Tony still a bit curious. "You sound like we would need to get away because something bad is going to happen." Loki stated a bit more confused.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t answer at first, fingers beginning to trace at the expanse of Loki’s chest again. “If I eat the apple…..I won’t want to be on Earth forever…..it will outgrow me eventually…..and one day all of the people that make it worth living there will be….” He said softly, not really finishing his sentence, not wanting to think about it. It seemed more and more likely that he’d end up eating the apple, spending centuries with Loki, which was a wonderful, amazing thing, and he wanted that. But he also didn’t want to lose what he’d have to. He’d thought he’d die long before anyone he cared about, which was sad, but not horrible considering most of them were human as well....but the idea of living to see all of them pass away….he’d need an escape after that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki understood that if Tony ate an apple he wouldn't wish to watch his friends die or have that reminder hanging over him. He wanted to remind the man that he would attempt to get apples for all the avengers but he couldn't promise anything and wouldn't. "I would never make you stay somewhere where you were not longer comfortable." Loki assured. He resumed running his fingers through Tony's hair and then down his back. "Do not worry about it love." Loki soothed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a week smile when Loki reassured him that he wouldn’t have to stay. Hiding his face against Loki’s chest as he began to run his hands through the genius’s hair and across his back, he shivered slightly and began to relax again. After a few moments, he moved back up to kiss Loki. Cupping his cheek, Tony was slow and thorough. “I’m lucky to have you….” He murmured when he pulled away, slowly kissing all of the lines on Loki’s face.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki provided as much comfort as he could when Tony hid his face against his chest. Sending love and reassurances through the bond even as Tony began to relax once more. There was so much turmoil over the apple that Loki began to wonder if he really wanted Tony to have one. He did not want to have to put his love through that even if it meant staying together forever. He supposed he would really have to wait and see until they dealt with Thanos, because Loki was still not sure he would survive. Broken from his thoughts when Tony moved Loki smiled softly. "I am just as lucky to have you." he stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head slightly as he met Loki’s eyes, smiling at his lover. He could feel a deeper connection with Loki now that he focused on it, almost like Loki was a part of him as well. Brushing his cheek, Tony shook his head. “You know, now that I’ve seen other Jotuns to compare you to, it just makes me appreciate how beautiful you are in this form.” He said gently. Helblindi and Blyeirst were huge and imposing and almost barbaric in some regards….but Loki was a little more delicate, lean and graceful, almost like a cat as Tony liked to compare him. And Loki wasn’t as covered in markings, he was a little paler blue, and his eyes shone a little brighter…..and that dark hair of his contrasted wonderfully. Thumb brushing his cheek, Tony watched the contrast of his skin to Loki’s. “Do I ever hurt you?” he asked absently. “A few people I’ve messed around with in the past have said that my hands are too rough….or that I’m careless at times…” he added, honestly concerned that the rough skin of his hands bothered Loki, or that he might forget himself at times. Sure, his strength was nothing to Loki’s and Loki could probably break him in half if Tony ever hurt him, but he still needed to know.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games