Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 pm
"There's this lovely little virus now that will turn your Pokémon into a berzerker if they get too close to an infected Pokémon. I think Birch called them... Shadow Pokémon? But as far as we know, it's limited to Pokémon, not hybrid, thankfully." Her eyes would dart from Freth, and landed on Darts. She shivered before looking back to Freth. "But a few of our Pokémon already got infected before we knew this. On a side note, I'm screwed out of a flier, too..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 pm
Espeon_Commander
"There's this lovely little virus now that will turn your Pokémon into a berzerker if they get too close to an infected Pokémon. I think Birch called them... Shadow Pokémon? But as far as we know, it's limited to Pokémon, not hybrid, thankfully." Her eyes would dart from Freth, and landed on Darts. She shivered before looking back to Freth. "But a few of our Pokémon already got infected before we knew this. On a side note, I'm screwed out of a flier, too..."

"Shadow Pokemon? That's something I haven't heard of in a long time...but...it wasn't a virus...that I knew of...it was more like, I don't know...uh...something that made Pokemon work harder, made them relentless fighting machines." she said. "Probably chi related, my guess. It did a lot more harm to a Pokemon than good though. Because of their 'machine' tendacies, if we were to use that analogy, they didn't really LEARN anything. It was just...attack, attack, attack. They had a profound refusal to adapt, therefore hindered, if not out right prevented, them from evolving, assuming they were capable of doing that before getting shadowfied. That's about all I know about it, though...Rangers kept all of that under wraps. Don't even know how they supposedly fixed the problem, actually. You know, that reminds me...Blizzard may have been right. Shutting the rangers down probably caused some sort of power vacuum. Oh well." she said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:19 pm
"That sounds like an apt description of what we're facing here, but not with the chi. Birch definitely called it a virus, since we caught some of the Poochyena that were infected, and he checked that out." Aile raised an eyebrow. "Also, power vacuum with the Pokémon Rangers? I really should've payed more attention to world events."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:09 pm
"Just so I'm following right here, power vacuum? Birch did say similar, though... that there wasn't a lot of info on this either. Just rumor type stuff," Cera said, thinking back to her own time masquerading around as a hybrid to be a part of the Ranger Union, "The Rangers never told me much about anything like this, either... when I was with them, there was a lot of information they kept mum about except to their highest ranked ones since they could trust them to not go running to everyone else about it. Doubt that'd change now after I've already up and resigned on them."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:24 pm
Espeon_Commander
"That sounds like an apt description of what we're facing here, but not with the chi. Birch definitely called it a virus, since we caught some of the Poochyena that were infected, and he checked that out." Aile raised an eyebrow. "Also, power vacuum with the Pokémon Rangers? I really should've payed more attention to world events."

"Oh yea, Pokemon Rangers pretty much had the world in an iron grip; lead by some guy that practically wanted to keep everyone in the stone age all the while he stayed omnipotent or something like that. He and his cronies is what got the original team together in the first place. Pretty much kicked a Beedrill's nest when they shouldn't have. Ranging from falsely accusing people of crimes to whatever under the sun. Miles found it as a pretty bright opportunity and got us out from Ranger capture, and for that matter, lead everyone for a time, then...when the ranger leader was gone, well, Miles wanted out of the business. He wanted his home life back and gave the reigns over to Sub." Freth said.

Freth then looked back towards Cera. Apparently some things were not that apparent. "Look at it like this. Like I said, the rangers were pretty dominant. Not any one was really able to oppose them until Miles pretty much said 'enough'. Before then, they stopped Rockets, Ciphers, Aquas, Magmas...just...well...anyone that even showed any sign of wrong-doing...allegedly. Near martial law, really." she said. "When the rangers were taken out of the picture for the most part, not strutting their stuff like they once could, what do you think happened when someone within one of these groups thought 'Hey, these guys aren't THAT much of a threat anymore'? Rather for better or for worse, we may have caused these guys to come back."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:29 pm
"Good job breaking it, hero." She'd yawn and stretch, standing on her toes for a moment. "So, back to our dilemma at current, you think it might have been one of these teams that could have engineered this virus somehow?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 pm
"After what Freth's said, it could be possible... no way of knowing right now, though. Just more and more Pokemon steadily going insane, losing their inhibitions, destroying everything in their path... unless something's found, we may one day see nothing else but those." The Mew shook a bit as she finished her last sentence, not wanting to entertain her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:31 pm
"Hm.... I could see it, actually. Especially if that group already has an antidote made up for it. Charge an arm and a leg for it, make plenty of profit." She bit her lip. "It would make sense, actually. Have an antidote made for your members, so they're not having to worry about their Pokémon, or use them as is, and then sell the antidote out to trainers who've had their Pokémon affected. Possibly to the government if it gets big enough. Shoot..." She crossed her arms and started to tap her foot slowly. "We need to figure out who's playing their cards right now."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 pm
"All in all, a complex case, it seems." Doc spoke up. "I'll see what I can do on my end, but of course even I am running on limited data. I'll see what I can discover. In the meantime, I'm also wanting young Tristen to stay here for observation; making sure there is no long lasting damage." Doc told him.

"Do what you got to, Doc." Freth said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm
"Yeah, and I'm just gonna go find somewhere to hide, thanks," Cera said as she hurried out. Maybe she could find some berries to crush or something, give her something to experience while she had the chance.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Hm.... I could see it, actually. Especially if that group already has an antidote made up for it. Charge an arm and a leg for it, make plenty of profit." She bit her lip. "It would make sense, actually. Have an antidote made for your members, so they're not having to worry about their Pokémon, or use them as is, and then sell the antidote out to trainers who've had their Pokémon affected. Possibly to the government if it gets big enough. Shoot..." She crossed her arms and started to tap her foot slowly. "We need to figure out who's playing their cards right now."

Darts shakes his head slightly, while clearly still agitated due to Sol's actions earlier, he wasn't going to let that stand in his way of being effective. He walks over to Tristen's bedside and shakes his head sadly, looking down at the kid. "Dammit." he curses softly. "I shoulda been there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:25 pm
Aile looked over at Darts, then to Tristan, then back to Darts. She sighed before speaking up. "Darts, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but you can't go blaming yourself. The blame falls on more than just yourself here, and you can't keep regretting everything." She walked over next to Darts to better stare him in the face. "Don't keep moping about this. Keep this in the back of your mind if nothing else and let it motivate you to protect your allies, but don't keep moping over this. Regrets by themselves don't help you any."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:29 pm
This wasn't a sight that Freth was usually seeing in Darts. Regretful? Seriously? Hell, it's the guy that took his cursed Giratina transformation in stride like it wasn't really that big of a deal. For that matter, it was Sol that didn't necessarily help any matters? "I stepped into the Twilight Zone..." Freth said to herself. "Regardless, it seems that we have a lot on our plate now, right? What's the next move?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm
Though Sol had walked away, he did still keep an eye on some things. He had decided to check his SNAG after a bit, seeing that a couple of new requests had been put up. Apparently, something about recon work; one for Slateport City, the other for Agate Village.

"We may have just the one for one of these," he said to himself, going on a quick search. He was sure something would be accomplished, somehow.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 pm
It would be some time from the standoff in the med-lab. I found my way back, rubbing my head. "...I swear I hate the Orre Region. I really hate the Orre Region. Did I mention I hate the Orre Region? Every time I go there, I feel like I needed a shower...I freakin' reek of dust and diesel fuel...urgh..."

I trudged down the hallway, my pack at my side, ready to just drop it anywhere. "Blizzard?" Freth said, making her way down the hallway. "Took you long en-geez, what hell did a Mightyena drag you through?"

"Don't ask." I said to her. "What's been going on?"

Freth ended up gritting her teeth. This was not news that she wanted to spring.

"What's wrong?"

"We...might want to go to the Med Lab."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games