Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

ωhere Beach l ωith Alone l мood Pleasent l Outfit Tops&Trunks

OoC:
                                          oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hearing the panicked voice from beside him, Finn dropped onto his butt and chuckled in amusement as he continued to get sand out of his mouth. Pressing the soles of his flip flops together, sitting butterfly style, he shook his head in answer. Her worry was cute. "Nah! I'm totally fine, my mind was occupied," he replied casually. When he finally cleared out most of the sand, Finn looked over to her with his unusually bright eyes. He was taken back a little by the pale appearance of the young woman, wondering why she would be out in the sun in fear of burning. While he only put on a mild bit of sunscreen as he was already a soft tan, someone as white as her would need a Burka! Although, the contrast from her teal looking eyes and her platinum hair was rather pretty. Just because he still considered himself married didn't mean he couldn't admire the beauty in someone else. Although...Finn wondered if his wife felt the same way.

Looking around at where they were, Finn noticed they weren't too far from the crowds but they weren't exactly near them either. A rather nice distance away actually. While he was normally a people person, he wasn't feeling big crowds right now. "Hey," he began as he turned back to look at her. "Would you mind if I set up next to you? You seemed to have found a great spot and I wanna steal some for myself!" Giving the woman a bright smile, the ocean wind blew by a little harshly to the point it pushed his hat slightly off his head, revealing the scars near his hairline, he grabbed at his hat and pushed it back down. "I promise I won't bother you unless you want the company," he added with the same smile hoping for the company. Now that he was here, there was no reason to spend it by himself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Anya sighed with relief when the male said he was alright. The woman then chuckled softly. "Nah, I blend into the sand pretty well." She chuckled softly, though it kind of was sad. She had to put on a ton of sunscreen and she wasn't even sure she would be able to tan anymore. Well, no harm in trying. She was grateful that she was even able to come out in the sun. Eying the male in front of her, Anya couldn't help but take in his appearance and least to say, she wasn't displeased. He was rather cute. Blushing a little and shaking her head aver so slightly, the woman looked at him once again. Sit next to her? "Hmm. I wouldn't mind having some company." She said, sitting up a bit straighter.

It's been a while since she's spoken to anyone other than her agent or her parents and her therapist said to try and meet new people. Waiting for the male to sit, Anya glanced over him again before holding out her hand, which would also show off the tattoo she had on her wrist. It was the words 'Be Happy' written in neat black letters. "I'm Anya." She said, hoping that her skin wouldn't feel too cold. It wasn't like touching an ice cube, but there was usually a noticeable difference from when she was just a simple human.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Beachwear xxx Ooc: -
AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image

OoC:
                                          oOo Tragic Melody OoO

"Anya..." he breathed softly, repeating her name and committing it to memory. Speaking of his memory, he was surprised he hadn't lost all of it when he was shot a few weeks ago. According to his doctors, the injury had the exact opposite effect on him and rather restored his already lost memories. But, it didn't come without its own set of consequences. His natural memory wasn't exactly what it used to be. He had to occasionally leave himself little notes or repeat things to himself in order for it to be burned into his mind. Such as speaking a person's name. They weren't drastic by any means, in fact they would be things any person would do normally, but he just had to do it more frequently. Finally removing his hat and pulling off his shirt to reveal his musculature, he turned to her and gripped her hand. After removing his shirt, two scars were visible on his torso; one towards his waistline on his left side and the other
                                          from his punctured lung, also on his left side. Compared to hers, as a woman, his hand was huge. His grip on her hand wasn't overbearing but a gentle firmness one would give to a friend. He wasn't trying to show his dominance like he would if conducting business, this was just a casual day out.

"Finn," he replied, letting go of her hand. Turning back towards the water, he was content for a moment to just watch the waves and kids playing. He really did want to know about his own family, but he had concluded that there would be slim chances. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before," he asked, having been a resident for years, despite his recent absence. As former owner of the candy shop in town, he knew lost of people because almost everyone had a sweet tooth. He had been by and noticed a lot had changed there as well. Anything that had been tied to him and his wife as a whole was now gone from his life it seemed. He did miss running the shop, but he remembered the exhilaration playing in Lillian's band! He had never preformed his music for other people before; save Bree. To know that it was adored made him feel good! A swell of pride filled his chest as he turned back to his company and jumped to his feet. "Well, I'm sure the water feels better than this heat! Wanna join me?" he asked with extended hand.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
When Finn took off his shirt, Anya eyed him up a bit and her blush darkened ever so slightly. Peeking at him for a second, she then quickly adverted her eyes so he wouldn't know that she had been staring at him. Though could she really be blamed? She'd been holed up in her room all by herself for a while after her 'accident' and Finn was the first guy she'd bumped into that she wasn't related to. It wasn't like she was going to ask him to come home with her, she was just going to glance. When he shook her hand, her gaze fell on him again and a smile appeared on her lips. Finn. She liked that name. "It's nice to meet you." She said while slowly releasing her grip and returning her hand to her lap.

"Yes. I've just moved here about two weeks ago.. I've been busy fixing up my house and making sure everything is order, so this is technically my first time seeing this city." She said. It was sort of true. Half the time was unpacking and half the time was just being to anxious to leave the house. It was good that she had decided too. It would be a crime to waste a warm day like this. Along with giving herself a tour of the city, she should also consider looking for a job. Her money wasn't going to last forever and with her taking a break from acting.. She just didn't know where to apply. Looking up when Finn jumped to his feet, Anya paused for a moment before nodding. "That sounds like a good idea." Taking her hat off, she shoved it in her bag so it wouldn't fly away before she reached out and took Finn's hand to help get up.

As soon as she was steady on her feet, Anya brushed some sand off her legs before looking at Finn. "Have you lived in the city long?" She would ask as they headed towards the water. If he knew that she was new here it must mean he's lived in the city a while. Perhaps he'd be able to give her some tips about places to eat, places to avoid, stuff like that.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here xxx Relationship Status: Single xxx Outfit: Beachwear xxx Ooc: -
AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

OoC:
                                          oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Finn nodded in reply as they headed towards the beach. "A couple of years actually. Although I've been away for a while and just came back so I also understand the hassle of setting things up." This was his first house on his own. He had lived in apartments back in college, but the only house he ever owned was with his wife. It was so strange to not be in the same building with her night after night. However, those were talks for another day perhaps! Walking up to the shore, Finn wiggled his toes as the foam rolled over them. He could feel the mud beneath his feet dissolving around him and changed his footing. The feeling was strange but he liked playing around with it. "If you'd like, I can show you the sights. This place is rather beautiful," he added as he placed his hands on his hips and leaned back. Sucking in a large gulp of air through his nose, he stretched out his back and threw himself forward, hearing his spine crack in a few places. Much better!

Looking over to Anya, he beamed her another smile. It was always better to get to know a place with company. There was less getting lost and more antics to be had! There were even a few shops along the beach. They could start there if she wanted his guidance. He wouldn't be offended if not, they were just meeting so it was understandable. "But for now..." he trailed off, an uncharacteristic glint in his glittering eyes. Sliding up beside the lightly blushing Anya, Finn wrapped his arms around her waist and attempted to pick her up; hoping she wouldn't flip out to badly and knock him out. If he were successful, into the water she would go!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑧
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
____Running along the edge of the shore a woman with a brown tail was placed, she was wearing her beach attire for the day, seemingly taking her jog of the day, Afterall as a personal trainer she did have to keep up with some of the 'normal' means of training as to not forget them for when she taught others which normally if they were as energetic and agile as she was, would probably find the jogging on the beach boring, which she did. But it was her time to quit the daily routine of jogging and o she slowed down as she would stop at a random spot on the beach. Stretching her arms outward she would let out a small groan as her limbs were far from ready to work out. Despite the usual routine she was doing she would also do her own which is partially why she was on the beach, after her stretches and jog she'd always go swimming, and by swimming this mean she swam out to sea and swam back with a few if not many distractions underwater to ease her curiosity. For now she had to settle for stretching, which she began to do, starting with the simple stretches first, being those revolving around her arms, those took a small amount of time, the next stretches were with her legs doing jumps and lunges with her sandy environment. That probably took the longest because she did multiple sets of each.
____Finally her body was starting to get ready and prepared for more intense things, giving off a smirk as she stretched her arms upward one last time before she began to walk to the water, slowly walking to the water until her body was halfway under it, she would then dive forward going head first into the sea swimming with her arms left to right, left to right, and continuing as she made her way further and further out. The further she got the less likely she would stroke rapidly. At about halfway to her usual spot which was marked by a rock underwater she would stop stroking and begin to swim under the water rather than on top of it. Throughout her entire swimming journey she was observing the fish that swam below her, the cbeach was a good place to see the sea life move around, when you got far enough from the waves, the crabs that were scuttling across the seabed and even the fish going in and out of the coral. At one point she even found a starfish which would find as her first distraction, causing her to stop swimming forward, and go up for air before diving right back down, swimming slowly to maintain the pressure to reach the bottom of the seabed. She ended up swimming right where the starfish was poking at it with her finger to see if she could get it to move; no luck, Thus the attempt to lift it off the rock it was on; failed that too, to her it was like the starfish was being a poor sportsman by not letting her seeing it move. the starfish would find itself lucky as Chilia's Air was needed to be replenished, thus away she swam heading back up for air. As Chilia returned to the surface she would begin to continue her swim outward, eventually reaching her mark. Thanks to one last dive she swam down and touched the rock before she would return back up to the surface, only to start making her journey back to the beach, Which luckily for her and any predator in the sea she managed to make it back without running into one another. The last Time she ended up face to face with a predator in the water they ended up joining her back to shore. IF there were coroners for animals, they would have claimed it's bones were crushed.
____Finally Chilia made it back to shore, and that trip only took her an half hour, new record, she subtly cheered, being she counted the distractions to her time. She would the flop down onto the sandy beach and just lay there with her eyes closed, a smile as upon her face as she was listening to the waves, the beach, what a great place to live, after all the beach was the one place she adored most about the place. She would remain this way as her body would use the sun to dry and let her muscles rest for a bit before she would go off somewhere to do god knows what for a few hours at a time.

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Money: $250
☼Outfit: _Beach attire
☼Current Location: Lune Beach
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Here
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):and yes....By hugging a Shark she killed it,lesson to those whom wants hugs  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka had been back on the island for almost a week now. Her plan was when she came back she would look for Fisher right away to explain why she left the island so suddenly but jet leg kicked in, making the British girl sick. On top of that her parents gave her money to renovate her place so Luka had to stay at home sick with people she didn't know coming in and out of her place, it was a stressful week for the young woman. But now! Finally! The people renovating her place were gone and she got over being sick so now she was free to leave her apartment and explore the island and find out what happened to Fisher! A lot has change on this island since she has been back. People she normally saw were gone, some people she saw normally see were still around but then again Luka didn't really know anyone on this island well. She knew them by face but not by name as she didn't talk to anyone really and if she did it was most likely because of work. Maybe the island was becoming more popular because people were finding their soulmates? Was that why people she knew were gone and more new people coming? Hard to say, she was out of the blue since she left this island to go back to London.

Luka wondered around the city, looking at old shops she knew and places she had memories at which lead her to the beach. Luka had a love/hate relationship with the beach. She hated the beach as she was scared of the water as the short blonde could not swim to save her life. Though she loved the beach for its beauty and running bare foot on the sand. She also had some both scary and happy memories on this beach. Looking out at the sea she let out a sigh, thinking the last time she was on this beach was on new years eve with Fisher. This is were they confessed they liked one another and she had her first kiss. Blushing slightly at the memory, Luka shook her head to try to forget the memory before she took off her shoes and started running through the sandy beach. Running helped clear Luka's head and the feeling of the salty wind blowing through her blonde hair made her feel free. Her little legs carried her as fast as they could, some times even leaping into the air so her feet would dig into the sand more. Luka closed her unique coloured eyes for a moment, letting her mind go blank a** all she felt was the sand and salty wind. Though this was not all she felt as shortly after closing her eyes she tripped over someone who was laying on the beach, making Luka fall flat on her face into the sand. A mouth full of sand went into Luka's mouth as he face hit the sand. Quickly the girl sat up, coughing out sand before turning her head behind to see what she tripped over. " O-Oh gosh! I-I am so sorry! Are you okay!?" She asked, worried she hurt the girl as she scrambled to sit up while fixing her glasses.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $2000
Mood:Embarrassed
Wearing:Out and about

King of Relms

tokyoloverTM

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:54 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____Relaxing, that was the feeling Chilia had as she laid on the beach, none of her clients were bothering her for workouts so she was fine with this silence, then again she did give them a strict workout plan that 'humans' would find semi challenging, as for her they were easy and boring. Relaxing, well that ended fast, a few moments of laying in the sand and a person showed up, no, not a client....not that she knew of anyways. Someone managed to trip over her causing them to fall flat on the sand...they probably got a taste of sand with how it sounded. Chilia would simply act like nothing even happened as she wasn't hurt in anyway, more supposed than anything because she didn't know someone was going to walk by where she laid. When it happened her eyes opened pretty quickly, only to follow the sound of the sand being hit, which she would stare at the girl whom suffered such a tragic taste of sand.
____The girl would then proceed to apologize to her which Chilia couldn't help but give a smile "No need to worry, You didn't hurt me any....Im more durable than I look" she stated as she would roll over and stand up dusting off the sand on her including her tail. "see...Nothing wrong not even a bruise" she explained as she would offer her hand to the girl, as she was still sitting in the sand "Never Seen or smelled ya before, You new here by any chance?" she asked her still smiling making it pretty clear she wasn't hurt any and was perfectly capable to remain that way. Chilia had no idea that she was on the island before, mainly because around the time she was there Chilia was more likely exploring the island or other things which distracted. "Oh, Chilia is my name By the way"

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):been awhile since i think we've RPed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

She couldn't believe that she tripped over someone on the beach like that! She had to stop running with her eyes closed because all it did was lead her into trouble. The woman she had tripped over seemed to have been relaxing on the beach and enjoying the sun before Luka so gracefully tripped over her. The woman claimed that she was fine, giving Luka a smile before she rolled over and got up to dust herself off. Luka looked up at the woman, noticing a brown tail behind heras she dusted it off. Luka forgot for a brief moment that this island had not only just humans like herself on this island but other beings as well. Back home in her "London world" she did not deal much with other species other then human but even humans she deal much with as she kept to herself mostly. "That is good... But still I am so sorry about that miss." Luka said with a slight nod, still feeling bad for tripping over her. The woman with the wolf tail then offered Luka her hand which the blonde gentle took and stood up. "Thank you." She said with a small smile before she too started to dust the sand off of her.

"Huh? Oh not really."Luka said as she ruffled her blonde hair as she thought over when Chilia said something to do with smelling her. " I moved here last fall but I had to go back home to London in January do to family reasons. Moved back almost a week ago."Luka explained to the taller woman. As Chilia told Luka her name the blonde gave Chilia another smile and slight nod. " Nice to meet you Chilia... M-My name is Luka." The shorter girl said with a little nervous laugh. She always a little awkward meeting new people. Thinking about it for a moment Luka never did see Chilia on the island before she left, maybe she was new to the island? That or Luka never noticed her which was possible as Luka never went out much until near the end when she was here. " Are you knew to the island Chilia?" Luka asked as she looked at the sand, looking for her sandles that she dropped when she fell. Findind the one sandle, Luka picked it up, then the other before clapping the snadles together to get the sand out of them. Luka then carefully put her sandles back on, slightly stumbling a little but not enough to fall over.

Mood:Embarrassed

King of Relms

(ooc: It has!)  

tokyoloverTM

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____Chilia kept her smile up, thought after she helped the girl up she put her hands against her waist having her arms form a diamond shape with how she stood. "Like I said its fine besides it will take much more than a body falling over me to really bruise me...after all i've fought wild animals before" she stated seemingly proud of that comment. "But no problem" she added. as she would looking out to the sea as she stretched her arms upward. before returning her view to the shorter girl. "Oooooh your not new...interesting..must have missed ya then when I got here" she stated chuckling. "Hmmm as for me, I got her a few months ago...Came here to see the scenery and try out the interest rumor That i heard" she stated laughing as she rubbed the back of her neck. "IT's nice to meet you too Luka" she told her returning her hand back to where it was on her waist "OOOh London, hats pretty cool, I've only been to London once, Very nice place" she stated chuckling more.
____"So what made you wanna come to this place...I mean originally, I assume the experiences here the first time were probably why you came back...but like why did you originally come here?" she asked as she was indeed curious about why someone would want to come here, She could easily figure it could have been the rumors, which were part of why she came to the place, but for all she knew that was just a sub reason, she could have had a ulterior motive. Most of the time when people asked her she rarely brought up the whole rumor being a reason as she tended to go with wanting to see new places and experience new things, which of course was a major reason why she herself was there.

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):been awhile since i think we've RPed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image

Once Lukas shoes were on safely without Luka falling over the short woman looked back up at Chilia as she explained that she was fine and that she fought wild animals. Luka blinked a couple times, just looking at her. She was clearly fit and could hold her own. " I-I can see that." She said before clearing her throat and pushed her black framed glasses up further up her nose. The blonde listened to the reason why Chilia came to the island and couldn't help but let out a little giggle when she said something about a rumor on the island as she thought about the fake fruit her and Fisher got that was meant to tell them if they were soulmates or not to only find out it was a fake. " London is okay." Luka said with a slight shrug. She lived most of her life there so it wasn't all that special to her besides that was were her family was.

When asked why Luka came to this island the younger woman pointed at herself and thought about it for a moment. " Well... I wanted to move out of London. I wanted to start a fresh life and I guess find myself? I wanted to grow as a better person. My parents agreed and wanted me to come here because they worried that I would never find someone to spend the rest of my life with. My parents married young along with all of my sisters so they worried I wouldn't because I was the only one. I didn't really care about that kind of stuff and really I would of moved anywhere but they bought me a place here and insisted I moved here. So I did." Luka explained with a slight shrug before she rubbed the back of her head as she realized how mush she explained to someone she first met.

Mood:Fine

King of Relms

tokyoloverTM

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:01 am
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____When Lukas gave a small confirmation about her appearing to be able to hold her own she gave a bit of a proud 'hehe' which to the situation enjoyed the fact it was noticeable at least. Luka's seemed to listen and find slightly amusing When Chilia explained her reasoning for being there, which might have been strange to many people or even common knowledge, but she didn't know nor did she care, it was her reason and she stuck with it, and never let anything bother her based around it, living free was the way to go. Though According to Luka London was 'okay', which she guess based on the fact she was from there, she didn't experience London the way she did, much like where she was from, she would find the place she was from more boring than most other places she visited.
____Chilia would listen to Luka's reasoning fr coming to the island, which seemed like a good reason to go to a new place, which was indeed finding oneself. "Well that sounds like an interesting reason to come her....but...your parents kind of seem...like they dont have a lot of faith of you finding someone unless you were here" she stated scratching her head. "I mean its nice and all they paid for you to come here...The place is awesome and beautiful...but the way you phrased it makes me still think they didn't have much faith of you figuring that out unless you were here" she stated giving a slight chuckle. "my parents were kind of the opposite....They prefered me to stay at our boring life and make a life that way, I just couldn't do that, and found my way here" she stated chuckling

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):and if i remember correctly you used Luka during that guild we RPed in...just dont remember which guild  
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games