Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:18 am
-deleted-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:52 am
Senji span again, knocking the Kami Bunshins down. He saw the the real Daisuke snatch into his pouch.
"... You dipshit. Why would I have the scrolls with me?" He said, pounding a palm full of chakra into Daisuke's face, sending him back. Kenji came, his shoulder bash made contack with Senji, however Senji went limp as a doll and turned into a mirage of leafs.
Suddenly, the sky turned dark, dimming Senji's vision by 75%.
"Damn! That curse seal boy!" Senji said from atop of a tree.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:57 am
Daisuke flew backwars and slammed hard into a tree.
The dimmed sky reduced his vision.
He stood up and turned to face the tree.
He clapped his hands and slammed them onto the tree, causing it to explode in flames.
He used his chakra to seaze a small flames and compressed it to the size of a bullet.
He turned to Senji and sighed.
"I'm...sorry, Katon, Hakyu Ryuu Dan no jutsu"
Chakra seized more flames and sent out a small barrage of flaming chakra bullets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:58 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke finished vomiting promptly and looked at Chou in dismay.
"Sorry...for being weak...i'll...try to keep you safe..." He said.
He rolled onto his back and breathed heavily.
"Chou, can i please, have, a chakra....pill?" He wheezed trying to breath normally.
"Pfft. You keep me safe. Whatever." She said as she flicked him a pill. With that she vanished and reappered, Raiper pressed lightly on Mai's neck.

"Quick aren't you?" Mai said cooly. Suddenly she was gone, but soon appeared behind Chou with a kick swinging down toward her shoulder.
Chou was about to cut Mai's leg off but then darkness kicked in and she missed, Mai's kick connected, bringing Chou to the ground.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:00 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke flew backwars and slammed hard into a tree.
The dimmed sky reduced his vision.
He stood up and turned to face the tree.
He clapped his hands and slammed them onto the tree, causing it to explode in flames.
He used his chakra to seaze a small flames and compressed it to the size of a bullet.
He turned to Senji and sighed.
"I'm...sorry, Katon, Hakyu Ryuu Dan no jutsu"
Chakra seized more flames and sent out a small barrage of flaming chakra bullets.
Before Senji could dodge, the bullets smacked into Senji, who was completely unaware.
Crap, Senji thought as he fell...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:01 am
Silly Genji
Senji span again, knocking the Kami Bunshins down. He saw the the real Daisuke snatch into his pouch.
"... You dipshit. Why would I have the scrolls with me?" He said, pounding a palm full of chakra into Daisuke's face, sending him back. Kenji came, his shoulder bash made contack with Senji, however Senji went limp as a doll and turned into a mirage of leafs.
Suddenly, the sky turned dark, dimming Senji's vision by 75%.
"Damn! That curse seal boy!" Senji said from atop of a tree.

"He's good, like always..." He looked around and then closed his eyes. "Enough is enough!" is what Kenji said when he opened his eyes, with the Ryuuringan activated. "Come on Dai, lets get him..."  

lKiCk-l

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:03 am
Daisuke charged more chkra into his hands creating more flaming bullets.
They all fired once more at Senji.
"I'll stop this..." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:18 am
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke charged more chkra into his hands creating more flaming bullets.
They all fired once more at Senji.
"I'll stop this..." He muttered.
Senji hit the floor but quickly rolled up, the bullets hit him with the force of a machine gun, they sent him back again.
"You annoying bitches!" Senji started some hand-seals. "Yuki no Hana"
Senji pressed his hands on the ground causing... The sky to... Snow. Senji's light brown hair frosted up, becoming at light blue, it was still neck length, it started to spike as if some one had gelled it.
"Damn after effects." Senji said feeling his hair. "This is so not funny" A wall of compressed snow rose, blocking the barrage of firey bullets.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:20 am
Daisuke gasped as a huge snow wall deflected his attack, his vision minimalised and he had to rely on the sharingan and his senses to keep him alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:25 am
Kenji quickly energized a Rairyuuken, forgetting the other stages, he just dashed in and rammed the lightening ball into the wall of ice, causing an explosion and shattering the ice to the ground. Through the ice, Kenji went in and kicked Shinji in the chest...  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:27 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji quickly energized a Rairyuuken, forgetting the other stages, he just dashed in and rammed the lightening ball into the wall of ice, causing an explosion and shattering the ice to the ground. Through the ice, Kenji went in and kicked Shinji in the chest...
The kick hit Senji full on, it winded him, slightly, sending him back to the ground. Luckily, the soft snow broke his fall...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:36 am
Daisuke soon began to see and ran for Shinji.
He saw him on the floor and grabbed his collar.
Daisuke locked eyes with him and lifted him 10cm of the floor.
"You...have changed...alot" He said looking into the cold eyes.
He pulled back his fist and slammed it into Shinji's jaw.  

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:41 am
DaisukeV.2
The punch made contact, ******** up Senji, and thowing him back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:44 am
As Shinji was pushed back Daisuke let go letting Shinji fall backwards onto the floor.  

Xegra

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:45 am
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
The punch made contact, ******** up Senji, and thowing him back.

Kenji appeared above Shinji, and performed a string of seals then; "Katon!!! Housenka no jutsu!!!" A large barrage of fire balls were spat out and were flying towards Shinji....

((Re-read the old posts, I learnt Housenka from Kai, and I forgot to add that to the list!!!))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games