Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:14 pm
Sora grinned, now having both hands free. Allowing Suyuri to hold onto her shoulder Sora started to use both hands, while trying to block at the same time. She would squint her eyes to see but would close them soon again to keep the water out of her eyes, so she was shooting blindly. She was soon drenching all over again, but laughing, yelping and squealing all at the same time.

Not sure who was winning she did another couple of waves before stopping for a moment and opening her eyes, only to be met with water. Spitting the water out she grinned and started back up again. "Seilene, my dear, you are going down!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:23 pm
Seilene found a rock to stand on finally as she tried to continue with her water attack. She only used one hand to splash so she could use the other to block the incoming waves. She had to spit out water while she laughed, it took her a moment before she heard Sora speaking. She grinned even if Sora couldn't see it as she replied while laughing, "Oh, but I think it is you who will be going down!" She had to close her eyes as the water got in them. She used a hand to wipe her face, hoping that she could see when she opened her eyes once again.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm
"Cheater!" She laughed as she noticed Seilene standing on the rock but continued their childish but fun water war. Looking behind her she saw Suyuri, "Pst," She whispered to the young pup, "Do a sneak attack on Seilene!" She grinned at her before putting all her attention back into the attacks. Trying to block and see at the same time where Seilene is, laughing all the while.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:58 pm
Suyuri was hiding behind Sora playing with some bugs when she heard Sora's request. Nodding she swam off to one side making sure Seilene couldn't see her before she used one hand to hang onto a rock so she didn't sink whiel her other hand started to splash water towards Seilene catching her off guard which made Suyuri laugh.
Seilene gasped as she was attacked from two sides, having to used her blocking hand to splash water towards the pup as well, "Hey!" she cried out trying to keep up with the two while trying to keep water off her eyes and out of her mouth.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:12 pm
Sora chuckled at this and saw her chance. Diving under the water she swam towards the rock, her eyes open to make sure she didn't run into anything and hurt herself. Re-surfacing she saw that she was closer and started to slap the water again, sending the water to Seilene. "Say you surrender and we might just have mercy on ya!" She yelled on top of the splashing and laughing. She looked at Suyuri, not really caring if she was looking or not, and winked, before turning her attention back to Seilene.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Seilene felt the waves stop for a moment on Sora's side and wondered what happened until they came back with a vengence. She laughed and squeeked all at the same time trying to splash at the two. When she heard Sora's comment, she smiled and replied, "I surrender! two against one is killer!" She stopped her attacking to steady herself on the rock and regain her breath. Suyuri stopped too and swam to Seilene who grabbed onto her so she could stay afloat. Suyuri was smiling as she gave a thumbs up to Sora,
"We win Onee-san!" she giggled happily at Sora.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Sora laughed and nodded at Suyuri, "Aye, we did!" Stopping her splashing she relaxed herself and tried to calm her fast and heavy breathing. The whole water war made her have to breath in short, fast breaths, not deep ones she needed to give her muscles the full energy they needed. Once her breathing turned to normal she ran a hand through her soaked hair, getting it off her cheeks, mouth and forehead. Pulling herself up on a lower section of the rock she leaned on it and still had her feet in the water.

"Been a long time since I had done something like this. Pretty nice." She said, not sure if anybody was listening but really didn't care. Too bad Hero was here, he recently took a liking to swimming, she wandered what would happen to the chances if they actually got him to come and play with them. Shrugging to herself she looked up at Seilene and Suyuri. "Have any other games we can play?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Seilene put a hand on her chest feeling her heart beating fast. When she finally calmed down, she helped Suyuri onto a rock and leaned against it. Watching Suyuri splash her feet in the water as she listened to Sora. Turning her head to see her, Seilene tried to pull her hair away from her face, "I'm not sure what else to do..that's all I was thinking about.." she commented softly still having to take a deep breath everyonce and awhile.
Suyuri wasn't even listening as she focused on her feet splashing with a small giggle here and there. Finally turning to the two she eyed Seilene for a moment before having to close her eyes so Seilene could pull her hair back from her face. Suyuri looked at Sora when Seilene was statisfied, tilting her head, "Onee-sna...does Nii-san like to swim?"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:07 pm
"Hmm," Sora replied, thinking of what they could do. She remembered when she lived in the human village with her brother years ago every summer all the kids swam in the river that ran by the village. She tried to remember the games they played. Still in thought she heard Suyuri speak up and looked at her, "Actually, I have no clue if he likes it or not." She shrugged, "But before I left he actually took it up. I used to watch him, because he would just pick the oddest days to swim." She laughed softly. Then she looked up and around, "He used to swim here, but his favorite place is the Lagoon." She nodded at the facts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Chii and Chee walked up slowly to the water's edge and stayed clear of the other wolves unless they barked at them first.
Chii growled "The water is so beautiful isn't it?"
Chee shook her head. "No it's not. I don't know why wolves swim in it. It's only good to drink"
The twins looked around and Chee avioded the eyes of the other wolves while Chii looked closely at the wolves.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:54 pm
Seilene rested her hands on the rock, leaning forward slightly she stared up at the sky. She loved to watch the clouds roll by. Kicking her feet, she could feel the weeds at the bottom tickling her slightly. Seilene blinked a couple time and looked down at the lake, trying to get a view of the bottom, but with all of them moving around it wasn't possible.
When Sora had finished her comment to Suyuri who nodded and tried to think of what it would be like to swim around with Hero, Seilene lloked to Sora curiously, "Ever wonder what it would be like to be a fish?" she questioned getting a look of childish curiousity as she thought of her own answer while she waited for Sora's.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:14 am
Sora was looking about, at the trees, the lake, the scenery. She was still wandering what got her to leave, she felt like she lost everything and now that she was back had to get it all back. She didn't lose her friends, but she was confused on why she felt that way. She sighed softly and erased those thoughts. Hearing Seilene's question she looked up at her, then down at the water and thought about her answer. Did she?

Some what.

Wandered how it would feel to live in the water but never get to come up. There was some interesting perks about it, but she thought a under-water life wasn't so grand as one on the land. Looking back up she caught the sight of two wolves, her eyes narrowed slightly in calculation. Not recognizing them she shrugged it off and then looked up at Seilene and smiled, "Actually, I do. What about you?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Seilene watched Sora as she thought about the question. Wondering what she was thinking for the look that crossed her face seemed confused. Seeing her shake it off, Seilene looked down again as she replied, "I'm not quite sure, but I think there are more perks to being on land then in water." She smiled, "Though I wouldn't mind being able to breath under water since I have a recored of nearly drowning.." Letting herself chuckle softly, she peered over to Suyuri who was lost in her own curiousity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm
Sora looked at Seilene in absolute shock. "When did you almost drown!?" Then she shook her head and laughed softly, "And yes, I'd prefer land over water any day." Then she caught a whiff of a smell. Blinking, she recognized the scent. Standing up she got off the rock, swam towards the shore and running across the shore she shifted into wolf form and ran/pranced over to the forest line. "Hero~!" She sang, grinning. A big wolf came out of the shadows to see the crimson fea come at him. Pinning his ears against his head he dodged the crimson missile. "Don't you dare! You're soaking!" He growled, backing up and trying to dodge her. Sora then finally just pounced on him, bringing him to the ground. Sitting on him she licked him on the head, bringing a savage growl from him. She then remembered the other two and looked at them, grinning.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Seilene waved a hand at Sora's question thinking of all the different times she nearly drowned. Seeing her run off to the edge of the forest she just sat there and waited. Finally seeing Hero she waved a hand to him before laughing as Sora took him down. Suyuri on the other hand took no notice for she was busy trying to catch a frog that was passing her in the water. Falling in she was caught by Seilene's quick hand and brought back to shore. When Seilene pointed, Suyuri followed her hand until she saw Hero. Blinking she stood on the rock and waved at him while calling out, "Nii-san!" she giggled before begging Seilene to help her over to the other side so she could go over to him. Complying Seilene swam with Suyuri over and released her as she changed into her wolf form and pranced over to the two.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff