Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:39 pm
Hello, greetings and welcome to the got goth guild. *gives you a basket of cookies* Glad to have you aboard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:24 am
NAME: Nan (I'm guessing you want the real one)

APPEARANCE: Pretty Picture, Normal Everyday Type Pic

FAV. BANDS: I just enjoy music almost everything from rock and jazz to country

PERSONALITY: I tend to be overly energetic and cheerful, though I go through bouts of depression and total mellowness. Though during daily life I tend to just make the best and enjoy the little good things that come my way.

PET PEEVES: People who can't respect others for being original

LIKES/DISLIKES: They change so randomly even I don't know what goes on up in my weird little head ><

REASON FOR JOINING: A mind needs a place to express its self every now and then, this seems like a good place to do so.  

Ivy Mage

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:26 am
Welcome to the guild. *gives you a basket of fresh cookies* ^_^ I hope you enjoy the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:08 am
NAME: Ashley (ash) for short

AGE: i turn 16 on the 17 of june (this month) (3 days from now)

APPEARANCE: blond/red hair... pale skin... umn i dress in mainly black but i like to mix up my style every now and then

FAV. BANDS: hmn... him/SOAD/korn/slipknot/mcr/trapt/boy hits car/staind/ dimmu borgir / a whole bunch more

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i like drawing dark/bloody scenes, and i write dark depressing poetry sometimes

PERSONALITY: umn, some people believe i come of as too sweet/ too nice/preppy, but others say i am bitchy, at times... idk, i dont give a s**t what you think either

PET PEEVES: people who cant take a hint

LIKES/DISLIKES: blood o.O/ tons of things... unlike most, i love to go outside, but mainly in the wilderness/rain

REASON FOR JOINING: it just sounded kick a**  

undiscovered_darkness

Wildcat_09

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:05 pm
NAME: Nikki
APPEARANCE: African American Female, short (5 feet 1/2 inch), black hair below the shoulder,average size
FAV. BANDS: too many to name
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music (listening and making) JROTC, competing, Musicals/Plays, more in profile
PERSONALITY: laid-back but very competitive more in profile
PET PEEVES: annoying loud people, little bratty kids, stereotypes, people that are anti-rap or rock or anything else that have not given that type of music etc. a chance
LIKES: Movies (horror & action) rollercoasters, other people's blood, competitions, Music, Music, Music and uummm.... MUSIC
DISLIKES: Same as my pet peeves
REASON FOR JOINING: PM me if you really want to know

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:01 pm
NAME:call me Shadowcat
AGE sad insert age here)
APPEARANCE:naturally dark brown hair(almost black),hazel eyes,tan skin(I tan easily,unfortunately),long claw-shaped fingernails(painted black),5'5,slender,delicate build,dresses in black everyday
FAV BANDS:hmmm...too many to list,but my absolute favorites are Evanescence,Atreyu,HIM,Korn,Anti-Flag,Slipknot,NIN,and Lacuna Coil
SEXUALITY:bi
PERSONALITY:laid-back,fun-loving,compassionate and loyal,but also cold-hearted,spiteful,violent,and depressed...I have multiple personality disorder
LIKES:night,blood,loud music(metal music,that is),my dearest Sara,being alone,dark rooms,Sara,cemetaries,Victorian-era things,Sara,video games,and did I mention Sara?
DISLIKES/PET PEEVES:preps,wanna-be's,being around annoying people,loud rap music,getting up early,bright lights,people who judge me for what I look like
HOBBIES:listening to music,reading,writing poetry and fan fics,drawing manga,hanging out with my friends
REASONS FOR JOINING:I saw the link and wanted to find more people like me to hang out with  

shadowcat_the_13th

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:45 pm
welcome new peoples, i would give you something but im broke and a horrible cook so bow down and give me gold and i will not slit your throats *MWAH HA HA!!*

Im just kiding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:45 pm
NAME: Candice
APPEARANCE: Goth
FAV. BANDS: HIM, PoiZon Ms (my band), Marylin Manson, Disturbed, just a few
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, playing guitar, singing, drawing, going to hot topic
PERSONALITY: just ask me. my yahoo sn: her_eternal-rest15 msn sn: ville_valo_gurl666
PET PEEVES: i dont know
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like other people that have the same interests as me. i hate preps and pink.
REASON FOR JOINING: i want to meet other goths and other people that are like me. biggrin  

CandyCanexIsxDead

frigid gator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:46 pm
NAME: Tawny
APPEARANCE: Kinda like my avi...I have red hair and blue/green eyes...And I'm kind of short stare
FAV. BANDS: H.I.M., Evanescence, and My Chemical Romance
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, listening to music, and....other stuff...
PERSONALITY: Pretty sad, I know, but I had help from a couple of friends to answer this...
friend #1:hyper, but can be funny, anger issues sometimes, but friendly, can also be sweet
friend #2: friendly, and wild you enjoy music and love hanging out with friends
PET PEEVES: people that judge others by what they like without actually knowing them, and other stuff in the dislikes (below)
LIKES/DISLIKES: dislikes: bad smells, garlic, bright lights, having to be saved by friends because of a*****e drivers, being scratched in the eye by a cat, getting chicken seasoning in my eye, friends not commenting xanga/profile/other, people that judge, people that try to ruin my life and almost succeed.

likes: dentyne fire gum/mints, ice cream, black or white kitties, nice people, friends, vampires, wolves, horror movies, laughable movies, laughable-ness, life without work (a distant dream...lol), and matches!

REASON FOR JOINING: I really don't know...I got sick of people taking so long to update in my other guilds so I joined yet another one out of boredom, I guess...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:47 pm
welcom dont let the crazys get you *coughmecough*  

MOD66

AAsdevilminion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:24 am
NAME: Kodie
APPEARANCE:Long dark hair, dark eyes, light skin.
FAV. BANDS: Avenged Sevenfold.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hmm, well none I suppose.
PERSONALITY: Dark, sensitive.
PET PEEVES: Goth discriminaters
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like everyone, dislike "gangsters"
REASON FOR JOINING:A place to discuss random things with people who are interested in the the same things as myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:39 am
NAME: ^_^ Call me "Keef" or "Zelduke." I don't care which.

APPEARANCE: o.o Uhh. I'm 5'10.' Bluish eyes, with long dark brown hair. >.> I randomly dye my hair, so that may not stay such.

FAV. BANDS: Well, to sum it all up, I'm into Techno, J-rock, and Alternative Rock, and Gothic. Bands would be something like: Helalyn Flowers, Angelcorpus, Blutengel, Zeromancer, Dredg, Apoptygma Berzerk, Vendetta Red, Phantasmagoria, Moi Dix Mois, and KeeN.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dancing, playing video games, plucking my toe hairs (XD Yeah, ow. I use tweasers as well.), Dying my hair, running, and attacking people with a whammy bar.

PERSONALITY: I'm quite the hyperactive type. I run around, like a 'mad man,' whenever I become hyper enough. >_>

PET PEEVES: The use of Anime Emotioncons (O_O, o-o;;, ^_^, :3, etc.)

LIKES/DISLIKES: >_> I like it when people are caring, and considerae to one-another. ;o
I dislike it when people are prejudice, believe they are above others, and satanism. >.>

REASON FOR JOINING: I decided to join because I figured that it may be neat to find people whom are not all mediocre highschool "goth." Goth is not being all "Dark" and "Evil." >.> Plus, I wanted to find intellegible people whom know of the musical genre of Gothic. :O! heart  

Zelduke

Cyto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:25 am
NAME: Cyto
APPEARANCE: Short, blonde, dark brown eyes, blue hair tips, long finger nails.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, drawing, writting and just having fun.
PERSONALITY: I guess you would see my as a happy person but I keep my personal and all problems to myself.
PET PEEVES: People telling me not to do something acting as if they are better or my dad when they are my age. or younger.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate pink...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:56 am
Hello there!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us here at GotGoth? =3

Have some brownies!

::hands out brownie baskets::

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Dark Mistress Mona

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:03 pm
NAME: claire
APPEARANCE: black hair hazel eyes
FAV. BANDS: TATU, Nightwish, Linkin Park, and five million others...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm an out doors person hiking, rock climbing,but I love anime!
PERSONALITY: I tend to get verry hyper and loud at times but I'm pretty smart and give good advice.
PET PEEVES: People who say the word "like" 20 times per sentence thats really annoying.
LIKES/DISLIKES: My faveret things are my music, my anime, and my rock climbing I really don't like school but who does...
REASON FOR JOINING:I wanted to be able to talk to people about things I acually care about.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games