Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:24 pm
*Two shadow clones of him fly out of the mist hitting trees poofing away...and out of the fog you hear by more than one person* Bakuretsufuu!!! *Several huge explosions can be seen inside the fog knocking four shadow clones and Ryu out of the mist...They are all burned, scared and breathing hard*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:30 pm
*two clones drop to the ground and poof away while the other two smile and grab there hands and molding into one clone* Heh...Don't think that you can beat me by combineing the rest of your strength *He takes out a kunai in left hand...the clone copys...with the exact same speed they both take out a piece of paper out of their belt and tie it to the kunai throwing it* Bakuretsufuu!!! *The two kunai collide makeing one huge explosion throwing both of them back*  

DarkFoxRyu

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:33 pm
*Hits the academy building makeing a small indentation in it while the clone smacks into a rock and poofs away...talking to himself* See told you i would win!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:35 pm
*He tries to get up but can't* I think I strained my body to much...well a nap would be good about now *He closes his eyes and almost immeditatly falls asleep*  

DarkFoxRyu

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:54 am

*looks around* HellloooOOOoo? eek

ish anybody home?

hmm....guess even the academy has summer breaks xd blaugh ...but what to do when having so much free-time? neutral question

*spots the Icecream-man walking by* eek ninja twisted *stalks*
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:00 am
Endless walks into the academy and falls asleep in the classroom. He fell asleep with the ramen bowl over his head.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:23 am
*walks in the classroom* *sees endless asleep on the desk* he should really think of stop eating ramen all the time.. *picks up the bowl* endless..you awake?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:54 am
Kuro walks into the classroom. "Hello Cherry, how are you."  

Kiba-senpai

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:01 am
*truns around* ohayo kuro ... im good...you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:09 am
cherryblossom_chan
*walks in the classroom* *sees endless asleep on the desk* he should really think of stop eating ramen all the time.. *picks up the bowl* endless..you awake?

Endless wakes up and blinks. "I am alive... for now. I can't help them Ramen thing. I would explain but people would take advantage of it."  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:10 am
finally your awake...i alway see ya' with ramen..which is funny  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:10 am
"I'm good." "Arf Arf." "And so is Shiro. What are you up to?"  

Kiba-senpai

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:15 am

*returns to the Academy grounds huffing and puffing while accying a box filled with icecream over his head* eek

*phew* sweatdrop looks like I finally shoock him off sweatdrop ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:15 am
cherryblossom_chan
finally your awake...i alway see ya' with ramen..which is funny

Endless chuckled and blush. "It's not my fault. It's *****'s fault. The whole Dreamer clan suffers for what he did."  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:22 am
Kiba-senpai
"I'm good." "Arf Arf." "And so is Shiro. What are you up to?"
*walks up to shiro and pats his head* umm nothing really...just dropping by...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games