Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm
"English, with Baker." Answered Stephen, grinning. He couldn't help it, he was starting to like these kids, regardless of age.

Rachel flew, her feet barely touched the ground. She looked back to find Karissa a long ways behind her, so she slowed a little. "Have you ever found a singer?" Asked Rachel, still running. Karissa was practical, she would have an idea on how to fix this.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Zane produced a pen and paper for Cya, and the petite eigth grader had an excellent forgery ready in an instant. "Here you go," Cya said, handing over the note to Stephen. "But don't let it get around that I can do this type of stuff. I'm a good student, and don't want to get in trouble," she joked.

Karissa hesitated. She wanted to help Rachel, but to do that she should keep all her concentration focused on her friend; yet, if she also wanted to help Rachel, truly, she'd have to tell the truth she wasn't comfortable with. "Well, you never wondered why I killed my father, but-" Karissa took a deep breath. "I think that's what happened to me. His blood 'sang' to me, which is a good way of putting it. I'd never heard of 'singers' before, though."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Estelluna laughed to herself, ''Sure lets show 'em.'' She said and smiled happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 pm
Ooc//

Haha. It's okay. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. My teachers are crazy. A few of them scare me.

Bic//

Ona crossed the courtyard to the office. She was supposed to be studying. But there was nothing she could do anyways. How was she supposed to study something she couldn't see? She grimaced and slipped into the office.

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Arianna raced home and then stepped out of the car. "This is my house, I don't remember if you've been here before. Do you want to come inside or do you want to meet the others?" Arianna asked, wanting to keep the options open.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:49 pm
"Whoa." breathed Stephen, admiring Cya's handiwork. "My lips are sealed." He said with a grin, pretending to zip his lips. "But seriously, thats awesome! Where did you learn to do that?"

Rachel put on an apologetic smile. "Edward was telling me about it one time, when I asked him how he met Bella." she explained. "But I didn't mean to be nosy, you don't have to tell me this stuff, I'm sure if I stuff my face enough it won't really be that much of an issue." She said, shrugging jokingly.

razz
>  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:21 pm
(she's putting her car at her house)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Cya smiled. "Well, again, don't tell anyone this, but my father showed it to me. He's a police officer, and I guess in order to spot criminal forgeries better, he likes to practice his own amateur fakes in his spare time. It's an intersting hobby; I've gotten a lot better than my dad at it, now."

Karissa shrugged in a neutral response. "So where did Edward hear the term?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 pm
"Wow." Said Stephen, impressed. He stopped in front of their classroom door. "You guys ready?" He asked reluctantly.

"Bella sings to him. He just about killed her the first time he saw her." Said Rachel matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:45 am
"As ready as we'll ever be. Don't worry, I don't think she'll kill you for being-" Zane checked his watch, "Half an hour late."

"But who came up with the name of La tua cantante?" Karissa asked again. History was a human subject she did well in at school; if she could focus on the history of this concept of 'singers' she might be able to forget the implications it was having on her and Rachel's current lives.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 pm
Stephen's eyes widened in surprise. He had been stood frozen on that spot for a long time before Cya and Zane had found him. He shook his head so as not to remember just what had scared him so thoroughly. "She might, actually." He said with a chuckle, opening the door, and looking carefully innocent.

"I think its some Volturi term, actually." Said Rachel, in explanation. "As odd a term as it is, I think it fits." She said, shrugging. She stopped suddenly, not realizing she had almost run herself into a tree. Not that it would have really stopped her, but regardless. "I think I'm a bit more shaken than I'm letting myself believe." She said doubtfully, starting to run again, a bit slower this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm
''Isn't that cheating?'' She eyed her supisiouly. ''Fine let's run.'' Estelluna opened the door and stepped out. She burst into her wolf, gave a shake and looked at Arianna.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Arianna laughed and raced through the trees. "Hello" she said, running backwards in front of Rachel and Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Estelluna came up along Kariassa, You okay?She asked telepathically.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:06 pm
Karissa laughed in surprise at Arianna and Estelluna's appearance. "I thought you were driving," she chided Arianna. At the same time, she responded to Estelluna, "I am, but I'm worried about Rachel. Let's say we move south for a hunt, and get her farther away from here?"

Cya and Zane moved to stand side by side with Stephen, squeezing together in the little space by the door. "We found him, teacher!" Cya called, triumphantly, and she didn't use the teacher's last name, just as if she were still in elementary school where she saw only one adult for the entire day.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff