Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:02 pm
uh the problem is i duno how to do that and i duno wat u mean im new at this sweatdrop [gosh i feel stupid sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:10 pm
((naw i was new at this b4 ((((I think i still am lol)))) anyway i would just copy the information and click the post a reply button and paste and...ur done easy))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:14 pm
okay but how do u put ur anime character's pic on ther? everytime i do it u have to click on the thing i put just to se it here ima send it to u on the msger thing and can u paste it plz <=]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:14 pm
((i sry ta say but i gota go. but i WILL be back on. by!))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:16 pm
(( yeah your gonna die... Reks is gonna KILL you for saying that!))

"Have it your way..." She said as Sero and Reks left. "But next time we meet, I don't think it's you that will do the killing..." Fuyu said, waking up. She noticed that Itachi and Kisame were still asleep. She sighed, "How long will it be before those two wake up..." Fuyu said looking around. She noticed that Sasori and Deidara weren't there. "Not again..." Fuyu said standing up and doing a few handsigns appearing at her old house. Sasori's chakra strings were already wrapped around Sira, Sero and Reks. Deidara standing behind Reks, holding a kunai to his neck. Sasori's puppet doing the same to Sira. "I guess I'll take my position..." Fuyu said, taking out a poison kunai and holding it on Sero's throat. "This time, they won't be able to move unless I say so, so don't worry about any counter attacks. "Got it..." Deidara and Fuyu said in unison. The bells ringing on all their hats simultaniously.

((bbl, i got to go for now... Don't RP too much without me, kay?))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:22 pm
Ikari walked down the village road kicking a rock in the dirt. ...I wonder were Akatsuki is now? She stopped in her tracks and looked over to see a house busted up and caved in almost. What the hell happened here? she asked herself. She started to walk over there with caution. She saw Sasori, Deidara, and two other shady figures. "Sasori and Deidara what are they doing here?!" she muddered.  

l L L U M I N A T I

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 pm
Zetsummei
((i sry ta say but i gota go. but i WILL be back on. by!))

((u ask me 2 rp with u then leave -_-;; .....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:51 pm
Fuyu looked up and saw Ikari. ~ Just what I need... ~ Fuyu thought throwing a kunai at her, making it skim through her hair. "Get out of here..." She said, disguising her voice. "This is none of your buisness... it's strict Akatsuki assinations, these three have been on our trail for days, so we decided to ambush them, un!' Deidara said smirking at her. His eye wide. "One wrong move, girl, and your friends here get it!" Sasori said, tightening his grip around the chakra strings. The puppet just clicked and creaked in agreement, senbon appearing in it's finger tips. "Those senbon are dipped in my own special poison. Heh... and my puppet thrusts them at his victim with such force, they can pierce stone... so like I said, one wrong move and your friends get it!"  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:57 pm
Saiya walks by the ramen shop and orders sume bbq flavored ramen "Mmm ramen"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:52 am
Reks sighed. Again.... I wasn't even able to say anything in Fuyu's mind.... Damn... Why do I keep freezing up around Fuyu now?? He thought, his head hung low now that he knew Fuyu was there too.

((I went to neew york yesterday and saw a play, then my sister wouldn't let me on... and this is how you guys repay me??? T.T))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:14 pm
Zetsummei
((yea we like doin that kind of stuff cuzz were evil and also Ybbor PLZ DONT KILL ME FOR SAYING THAT AT FUYU!!!!-sheilds face-))

Sero was about to wake himself up, then he felt the Akatsuki chakra. "Dang. Akatsuki. Reks stay here until I wake you up k?" Sero made some hand signs "Release!" Sero then slightly opened his eyes and saw Fuyu and the Akatsuki. Then Fuyu saw him an cut his throat.((when you log in Chibi,Sorry that i took over ur character...sorta ))Then Sero appeared behind Fuyu. "Surprise!" Sero kicked Fuyu straight in the head, sending her flying.

((ok heres the new profile
Character Name: Saiya

Height: 5'2ft

Birthday: July 27

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Saiya is a very shy person who always seems sad, she keeps to herself and is always either traning hard or talking to her little fairy friend, Sen. She might seem like a quiet person but if you get to know her she is very kind and likes to talk alot. She is kind of mean at first but it's not hard to earn her trust, if you act the right way twards her, but she is always having a crush like any ordinary teenage girl.

Background: Saiya is a half demond and hald human, her mother was a human and her father was a demond, when Saiya was just born her grandfather, a demond, tried to put a curse on her to kill her since she was aslo half human, and because if her powers matured she could kill everyone in her village. But the curse her grandfather has tried to place on her didn't work but it left a scare on her lower bac acting as a reminder of the cruel treatment from the villagers. By the time Saiya was four years old her father died trying to protect her from someone trying to kill her for the same reason her grandfather tried to kill her. Then when she turned 5 1/2 her mother passed away from a illnessthat was spreading thought the village. As Saiya hidd in the shadows abbandoned by her family, a strange man came and took her home with him and he watched over her and trained her till she turned 10. At that age the man left one day and never came back leaving her on her own once again.

Bloodline limit: Saiya is from the Sand village. Like Gaara, she is a demond.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Not shown

Justu:
-Ninjutsu:
Healing of the Heart
Stage 1:Fire Breathing
Stage 2:Water Bending
Puresure Point

-Genjutsu:
100 Years of Death: Stage 1
100 Years of Death: Stage 2
100 Year Blaze

-Taijutsu:

Weapons: Long Sword, Long Thin Piece of Cloth raped around her leg, Shuriken [big and small], kunai, small gun, the sounds of her flute,

Special/Extra Info: Saiya has two forms, a half demond and a long dragon
Rp Example:

is that it?))

((Nick u baka delete this post! i need to put it in the made up section!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:37 pm
((AHhhhhh!!!! streatched pages! The horrors!!!! Screams the Reks while he beats Sero in the head with a sauce pan......Then he takes out a katana.......x]))

Reks did not respond, but stayed still when he woke, not daring to open his eyes.  

Batjesusman

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 pm
hmm? hey wats going on? 0.0 ^.^ yay im on here now! thnx mrgreen  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games