Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:00 pm
Shadens_inferno
however you want to explain it! =)

" to tell you the truth, the egg's we have in our body, in my kind, they are to small, any other kind... so it is just simply not possible" * the wind carried theese words only to Shaden, as he was the only one that cared for that (right now that is)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:01 pm
here wait *pulls out an old heavy book*now lets see here*flips through the pages and stops at a page with a photo *here it is  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:03 pm
*starts to walk and sees a group of people that he cant make out in the distance*

"hey whos there"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:03 pm
"So Logen, why is it that you can't mate or anything?" he said, unaware that she had already told Shaden.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:04 pm
she walks in, yawing and runs into someone "woops sorry" she said holding onto the person to keep from falling  
User Image

the temple of the mother of purity matrona is a place few have ever been
do to the fact it is hidden in the twilight realm.the mother matrona is a benevolent godess and will work her powers of purity on those who seek her guidences  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

umm are you a reptile or a mammal? so i know what kinda eggs! =)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:05 pm
"its ok angel but listen wat are they talking about"  

Hextech Jayce

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:07 pm
well i gtg get ready for my Choir concert i'll be on afterwards ok!  
she looked at him "i dont know, i just came back from my kingdom" she said yawning "i'm so tired"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

" well then, ill get Angel," she said, as she had appeared as the Half snowTiger Half Woman she only could appear as now, and she consentrated, and found angel, Logen then made a windbed as she had before, and made a shield of wind (that made her invisible and made it so that the other part of Logen's soul could controll it, so that if Angel stopped resting, she would be able to get out of this secure device of traveling, as she had done that, she said:* " i got her, now we can go, if you really want to do this... as i dont see that it is neccesary "

[doh im so slow to write ><]  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:09 pm
"hey are you going to that temple?" she asked looking at them "i've been there before.............when my mother was alive" she said "she took me there to meet some lady, i cant remember eveything"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
" well then, ill get Angel," she said, as she had appeared as the Half snowTiger Half Woman she only could appear as now, and she consentrated, and found angel, Logen then made a windbed as she had before, and made a shield of wind (that made her invisible and made it so that the other part of Logen's soul could controll it, so that if Angel stopped resting, she would be able to get out of this secure device of traveling, as she had done that, she said:* " i got her, now we can go, if you really want to do this... as i dont see that it is neccesary "

logen if you dont see this fit and dont whant to do this its your call  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:10 pm
*walks out from behind the wall*

'hey wat are you guys talking about"  

Hextech Jayce

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:11 pm
a man said to 30 other people "this is to risky"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games