Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:37 pm

yea its in two days. its when all the summoners and necromancers gather here for a big party. each year i throw one on the day my parents died. their souls come and visit me and check up on things. and each year they keep asking when im going to find a girl, and now, i have you.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 pm

she smiled and hugged him "i cant wait"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:42 pm

im going to go start preparing for it, and you probably wont see me till a few hours before the ball. is that ok?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:44 pm

she pouts "ill be ok if i get a kiss" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:56 pm

ill do you one better, *gives her a kiss and the biggest bear hug shes ever had* now ill see you in a couple days.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Arage wanders outside, alone and forgotten. He whistles a little tune to cheer his spirits up. "Hm, where to now," he said, taking out the map he finally brought with him. "This seems good," he said, pointing to an island in the middle of the ocean. "Could die alone, filled with only pain and misery," he said to himself as he put the map away and walked on.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:32 am

King_of_the_Hearts_666
ill do you one better, *gives her a kiss and the biggest bear hug shes ever had* now ill see you in a couple days.
"alright, ill see you soon" she smiled and walked to her restroom to take a shower
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 am

*brings an army of skeletons with him* alright guys this pile of bones here *points to huge pile of bones* needs to be built in the shape of a skull this year. and ive got a pile of black bones to make the details like eyes and stuff. now lets get to work i wanna be done soon. *starts helping build the skull of bones* <1 and a half days later at 3 am> wow done early. not bad guys lets head back to the castle. *heads back to castle and up to lolas room* hey lola we got done early. when you wake up ill show you what we got done. *walks to his bathroom and takes a shower then goes to bed*

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 am

He layed down on the edge of the forest. "Man I'm tired," he said, yawning.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:56 am

she wakes up late at night stretching and yawning ( brb guys)

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:03 am

[k] *sleeps till 8 am then gets out of bed and yawns* oh man that was some hard work. *walks downstairs for breakfast* ill have the full breakfast meal. *eats breakfast waiting on others to join him*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:08 am

she gets dressed them walks downstairs, humming softly "morning" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:12 am

He woke up, stretching as he stood up. "Agh, forest floors hard," he said, slightly laughing. "Now let's see, the closest village is......there," he said as he pointed somewhere on the map.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:18 am

morning, have some breakfast. we need to hurry though, dont wanna miss the first dance. *finishes eating* im gonna go get dressed and you need to eat, ill meet you back down here. *runs upstairs and puts on the black and red swirled necromancer armor with bones across the back in the shape of a heart then runs back downstairs* how you like it? the bones seem to be a little too much but they contrast the black and red quite well. im gonna go get your dress ready ill hang it on your door. *goes back upstairs and grabs her red dress with black sequins falling around in random places and hangs it on her bathroom door*

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:21 am

she smiles and finishes eating, she ran upstairs and looked at her dress "wow, beautiful" she said changes into the red dress and looks in the mirror "thats nice" she said smiling, she walked downstairs "well how do i look?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games