Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:09 pm
(Another new guy XD)  
(yea see i miss everything here XD)  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

Juno holds Esuna softly on one of his hands, putting his own katana back to his holster, not giving much thoguth that Tomoe and himself are both half-naked and wet. "You seem to be .... different. What kind of race are you? "he says, getting a bit closer to examine him. "And i thought my chains didn't let me show any skin.." he thinks to himself, chuckling at his own petty little joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:12 pm
Nightbane lowers his crossbow but keeps it ready. He pauses at the question and chose carefully how he adressed himself. "My name is Nightbane because that is what I am. I hunt the creatures of the night," he noticed that they seemed a little uneasy, "fear not. You are not my marks. Unless you prove to be hostile then you will never face me." He then thought of what to do next. Glad I decided not to fight. I am lost enough and stumbling on these two doesn't make things any different. I need a guide if I am going to find answers and them.... Nightbane notices another person here and raises his bow. "Is there some kind of gathering I should know about? Who are you? Name if you please." Responding to Juno, "That's none of your concern. You didn't not share yours and I do not share mine."

(yes I'm a new guy xp )  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:14 pm
"No there isn't any gathering of any sort..." Tomoe answered, seeing him raise his crossbow at her sister. "We were just relaxing out here..." she said as she frowned a bit. "Lower your weapon, we're not going to harm you," she said honestly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:15 pm
(eh, it happens to everyone. I like to call new people "Strangers". .. though i dunno if that sounds despicable or ironic. Btw, nice backstory! (yes.. i take my time to actually see everyone's backstory.) (brb, keep rp, i'm going to eat)  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:19 pm
"Why should I believe you? At night...in this forest..." Nightbane lowers his weapon however does not feel at ease with such little information.

(I wasn't complaining I just said that to make sure I don't come across as this totally serious person. Thanks I think it may be different then what I'm thinking so I have to check a lot to see what I actually am...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Tomoe can't help but to chuckle a bit. "Do you think that if there was a gathering, I would be standing, wearing only my underwear?" she said smiling slightly, but still blushing slightly embarssed. "Besides, I come here all the time... it's not too far away from the Valdamt Castle.." she said.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:31 pm
Nightbane stifles his own laughter from escaping at the remark. Then he hears Valdamt Castle again. That may be where one of them is. Suddenly Nightbane feels odd. He went from calm and inquisitive to tense and cautious. It seemed like something was happening or was going to happen. There was an air of hostility but from who?...or what? Nightbane looked at the person who had just revealed herself. "Who are you?" Nightbane sensed that hostility was not coming from these people...but from what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:36 pm
"Belive her... we're practically 3washed from one of the warmest baths ever. Oh... and if there was a gathering, i doubt i would be there. People tend to not socialize with me easily, you see." he says. "Oh. My bad then. Half Vampire, half human-something." he explains. "Yes... it's not too long a walk from here. I fancy you where hunting around here? Some of the darkest creatures are in the land of the Demons... most of this forest has more.. cutesy.. creatures." he says, rubbing Esuna's head a bit. As he does this he practically sets his weapons beside him and his whip too.

Esuna flutters her feathers. "He looks rather nervous.. but not dangerous, really" she thinks to herself.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:39 pm
"Careful.... that's my sister, Bella..." she said, raising an eyebrow quizzically, staring at how nervous and tense he got all of the sudden. She looks around, as if she was looking for something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:41 pm
"I'm a hybrid...as well. Werewolf...and human..." Nightbane can't shake the feeling of something being dangerous and his thoughts end up interrupting his words. Nightbane mumbles something in a different tongue. In the darkness a black figure appears. Nightbane whispers, "Check things out." Nightbane focuses on Juno now, "You'd be suprised. Marks tend to hide out around here. Usually they prefer not to become noticable however at times they let loose and I find them in better places then this.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:44 pm
Tomoe blinked twice, since she thought she had sensed something behind him, but shook her head. Great... I'm seeing things.... Tomoe thought. "Can we ask you..... what creature are you hunting tonight?" she asked, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:48 pm
Nightbane becomes anxious. Where did that stupid thing go now? Nightbane answers, "It's not important. It's none of you so..." Nightbane stumbles on his words as he notices movement behind her. Suddenly something flies out of the trees. Nightbane aims his crossbow at Tomoe, "DOWN!!" Nightbane then fires 4 bolts at her.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:50 pm
Tomoe opens her eyes wide as she dodges quickly, htting the ground and covering her head. "What the hell--?" she turns around to face whatever he had attacked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games