Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 am

(lol okay)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:27 am

vasily woke up on the floor with a very large headache, "ooooh" he moaned "my head" he looked around to find he was only wearing pants and there were scrabble peices alll over the floor. he stood up shakily "what happend last night" he said before noticing he was alone. after a moment..and a quick drink he made his way to the conn room to try and find out whats going on.

coreykill

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:28 am

i stay work on the engines in the engine room
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:28 am

she looked up from the sonar "oh hey captain" she said smiling, she stood up and stretched

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:29 am

Amanda had just come out of th engine room. "There, I'm done with my daily engine and pipes check up..." she said, face and fingers all covered in grease.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:30 am

(vampires and their slaves huh?....souds kinky lol)
he turns and looks at her wincinig at her seemingly loud voice. he walked pover to his chair and sat down "what exactly happend last night?" he said softly to her.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:33 am

(lol XD) she soften her voice "well you fell asleep, so i left and walked over here to make sure things are going well" she said then looked at him "or before that, with the scrabble?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 am

he looked at her a moment before smiling softly and wincing...it made his head hurt. "well i can probly guess what happend before i just wondered why i woke up with a headache only wearing pants and a scrabble peice in my shorts"

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 am

Amanda places her tools down and goes to wash her face a bit. "Byebye grease...."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 am

she smiled "yea well good to see you finally awake" she looked up at the screen

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:41 am

vasily leaned back in his chair smiling to himself, "its good to be awake..." he said quietly before turning back "well i guess we might as well get a sit rep"...turning to her...as she is the only one in the room "how long until we reach land" he asked her.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 am

Amanda walked into the control room. "Hey Cap'n... finally awake I see.... hey sis," she says and sits down.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:42 am

she looks at the screen "not that long, i say close to an hour"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:45 am

he smiles at her, once they reached land he would put in an inquiry for a new ship, book a room at a hotel and relax until it arived. he looked around... he didnt like thease american ships they were too crowded. noticing amanda come ini he smiled and said hello to her. turning back to april "keep me informed wont you" he said then went to the radio to make some arrangements for landfall.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 am

"got it and hey sis" she said turning to look at her "what are you up to?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games