Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:30 pm
Kat laid on the Floore for a While until she smelt somthig Familiar "...Thats Sophia's Sent" She got up weakly and sniffed the Air looking for her "But where is she...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:31 pm
"the hell i know" she stood up she felt all tingly and weird, she looked at her arms watching them start to fade, she looked back at them "no" she said and faded completely  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:33 pm
sasuke tried to grab her and his hand went through her. "no!!! river!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:33 pm
Kratos watched the wounds heal. "Why do you help those that you hate? It doesn't make any sense..."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:35 pm
"I never said I hated you," she said, as she finished healing him. "I don't hate anybody... I was just scared that I might get hurt again, but I know that you wouldn't hurt me," she said, smiling a bit. She sensed Kat near, but couldn't tell where she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:36 pm
she appeared and landed on her back "ouch" she mumbled standing up, she looked around "aww crap" she muttered, she walked out of the room and tried to sneak out "why dad? why summon me now" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bananas28
sasuke tried to grab her and his hand went through her. "no!!! river!!!!!!"
umm i think im seeing things
tal rubs his eyes and looks back at the spot where river was
no im not seeing things that means we have to go find her hey calivn you want to help me and sauske find river?  
Kratos sighed. "I meant my kind...demons don't deserve a life...not even one that is not their own."  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 pm
KaosAngel012
"I never said I hated you," she said, as she finished healing him. "I don't hate anybody... I was just scared that I might get hurt again, but I know that you wouldn't hurt me," she said, smiling a bit. She sensed Kat near, but couldn't tell where she was.

Kat looked around "Sophia?" She tried walking but fell again she tried standing but trembled then fell down again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 pm
she sighs then remembers the watch "ill leave a message" she whispered "hey whoever has this, im at my castle, please dont come, dont know what he wants, well see you.....if i come back" she closes it and walks down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:38 pm
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
walks around till i find tal's house
knocks on the door
"i wounder if anyone is here"
tal comes to the door and opens it
sup calvin

walks in
"nuthin what are you guys doin in here"
lookin at everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:39 pm
"I don't hate your kind... they... just weren't nice to me... I'm not capable of hate," she said, blushing slightly. She shuddered and looked around when she felt someone cll her name. "Kat...? Is that you...? where are you...?" she said, hoping that she would answer. (G2g soon)  

La Petite Ange

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:40 pm
sasuke's arm glowed black. "what the....why is my arm glowing black? it doesnt hurt but.....aahhh!" his arms started to bubble. then pitch black wings grew out from them. "what the...the curse i placed on myself....gave me wings....."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:41 pm
she puts her ear to a door and listens, she heard mumbling then the door nob turn, she quickly took off down the hall and to her room, she paces around wondering why she was here, she looks up hearing a knock on her door  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:42 pm
His eyes looked at her but flickered away because they seemed too bright for him. "You...are...different..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games