Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Shun trains in the gym with Kiki as his sparing partner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 pm
racy is out on a feild practicing her dark magic. she is targeting nate.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm
Shun and Kiki finished training and head outside and walked around the school a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm
blessedheart
Shun and Kiki finished training and head outside and walked around the school a bit.
nate spotted shun and ran towards him from a distance yellong. "shun!! help!!!" racy was training her dark magic, aiming on nate. she has missed once only. nate is in pain and he lost a shoe.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:00 pm
negima: hi guys whats up  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm
sk8rkool1
nate runs to negima instead since negima was closer. "help!! im being fired at by racy!!" racy was practicing dark magic and she was using nate as a target.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:11 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
nate runs to negima instead since negima was closer. "help!! im being fired at by racy!!" racy was practicing dark magic and she was using nate as a target.

negima: oh fine *goes to her and absorebes her dark magic* dont use ppl as targets  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negima: oh fine *goes to her and absorebes her dark magic* dont use ppl as targets

"Negima's right Racy. You might have hurt Nate." shun said.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:40 pm
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

nate gasps for air, from running so much. "yea racy, do wat your friends says." racy was in shock. "how did you take my magic?!?! you cant do that!! and who cares if nate gets hurt, he hurt me! he deserves it!!! im just using him as a target, he killed my brother!!!" she complained.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:46 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

nate gasps for air, from running so much. "yea racy, do wat your friends says." racy was in shock. "how did you take my magic?!?! you cant do that!! and who cares if nate gets hurt, he hurt me! he deserves it!!! im just using him as a target, he killed my brother!!!" she complained.

"Racy.." Shun said going up to her. "Hurting Nate won't make things better. It'll just make them worse." Shun stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"Racy.." Shun said going up to her. "Hurting Nate won't make things better. It'll just make them worse." Shun stated.
racy sighed and held out her hand. "just give me my magic back please?" nate was about to laugh so hard at racy because she just got told by shun. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 am
Kaia walks around school looking for his siter. "Lucily!" He yells into the night. "where are you???" He puts his hand up in front of his eyes so he can see better. "huh no sig of her."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 am
Shun sleeps in the garden with his sister Kiki by his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 am
Kaia sees Shun. "hey have you seen a small red headed chick who is about this tall?" He puts his hand up tu his neck.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia sees Shun. "hey have you seen a small red headed chick who is about this tall?" He puts his hand up tu his neck.

Shun wakes up and rubs his eyes. "No, Sorry." He said yawning.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games