Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 am
blessedheart
HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia sees Shun. "hey have you seen a small red headed chick who is about this tall?" He puts his hand up tu his neck.

Shun wakes up and rubs his eyes. "No, Sorry." He said yawning.

Kaia sighs and walks close/ m"could you help mi find her? its mi sister and i cant find her. i have a feeling she ran away...again...." he starts tu tear up/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:47 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
blessedheart
HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia sees Shun. "hey have you seen a small red headed chick who is about this tall?" He puts his hand up tu his neck.

Kaia sighs and walks close/ m"could you help mi find her? its mi sister and i cant find her. i have a feeling she ran away...again...." he starts tu tear up/

Shun smiled and nodded. "Of course we will help." He said then lightly shook Kiki awake. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Kaia then bowed her head slightly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:50 am
blessedheart
HONEY-CHAN lover
blessedheart
HONEY-CHAN lover

Shun smiled and nodded. "Of course we will help." He said then lightly shook Kiki awake. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Kaia then bowed her head slightly.

He smiled and hugs shun. "Thank you!!!!!" He starts tu cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 am
(gtg church!!!! crying lol see ya laterz!!!! be bck round uh 2-4 hours...i know long tie rage....lol but gtg bwabye!)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
blessedheart
HONEY-CHAN lover
blessedheart
HONEY-CHAN lover

He smiled and hugs shun. "Thank you!!!!!" He starts tu cry.

"Your welcome. Don't cry okay." Shun said as he handing him a napkin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 am
((it is 12:24 am, and there is noone on, so i will post something random))
HI!!! IM BORED AND IT IS VERY LONELY RIGHT NOW, BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I AM ALONE AND I CAN BE AS CRAZY AS I ALREADY AM!!.....THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE!!! HAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY. NOT REALLY BUT HAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING RANDOMLY!!! WOW IM SUCH A LOSER!! WHY AM I STILL YELLING??? -.-?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 am
Akey:Koi can you hold alice really quik!?
Koi:Uhhh....sure but why?
akey:Nathan is hungry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:24 pm
eddie and racy talked in the park, siting on a bench by eachother. nate in a tree, stupidly counting leaves. "one, twoo three, wait.. i think i already counted that one....one, two, three... ugh why does it have to be so windy today!?!?!" he got frusrated and started over.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 pm
(its been a raly long time since i was here sooooo RESET ON TORA....she is new again and no one knows her unless you want to freak her out ^-^)
Tora arives at the school looking at a note from her family telling her they had to send her away and they also had to move some where else. She slings her bag around her back and starts walking around the school lost in tought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 pm
((good enogh:many of the plots never happened YAY))
ed:"woot"

world:"HELL YHEAAAAAAAA"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 pm
Tora hears Ed and then the world. Blinking, she sakes her head,continueing to walk. she reaches for a knife hidden in her glove to see if it is still there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora hears Ed and then the world. Blinking, she sakes her head,continueing to walk. she reaches for a knife hidden in her glove to see if it is still there.
((i hate multitasking))ed was now at the front door, looking somewhat... somewhat  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 pm
Tora's knife is still there. after a few she sees the princibles office and knocks on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora's knife is still there. after a few she sees the princibles office and knocks on the door.
and there was a sign:on hiatus on the top of the door  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:07 pm
She shakes her head. She sets her bag next to a bench then lays on it, feet on one arm of the bench, her arms crossed behind her head on the other.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games