Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 pm

[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]
-walks in and takes a seat-

..........User Image
Mortella looks up from playing battle tetris in the store room "oh sorry didnt see you there."

User Image

Oh. Uhm.... cool.

-continues to chew gum-
"No i mean really I've been here since five it's six minuets till midnight and you have been the only person to post "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 am

Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]

..........User Image
Mortella looks up from playing battle tetris in the store room "oh sorry didnt see you there."

User Image

Oh. Uhm.... cool.

-continues to chew gum-
"No i mean really I've been here since five it's six minuets till midnight and you have been the only person to post "

Daaaaaymn, that's a lot of time! Business running slow?

I hear ya. Ever since those hipster hang outs became popular bars became too mainstream for the peeps :l

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 pm

[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]

..........User Image

User Image

Oh. Uhm.... cool.

-continues to chew gum-

I hear ya. Ever since those hipster hang outs became popular bars became too mainstream for the peeps :l
"it's usually slow when i get on or just outright nonexistent"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]

..........User Image

User Image

Oh. Uhm.... cool.

-continues to chew gum-

Aw, I don't blame you. There's been quite a bit of drama around the place.

And like I said already, those hipster hang outs are all guilty... mad

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:13 pm

[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]

User Image

Oh. Uhm.... cool.

-continues to chew gum-

"Well me being back has drummed up some activity not saying that all of it is good... a bunch of it is save our a** s**t that i'm having to explain.... it's going along the same reason why they say caution product is flammable on the side of gas cans. And well since it's now an open guild to any age level i have to run around making sure the rp's dont quickly turn into some freakishly huge monster that is uncontainable." she sighs "But it's what i sighed up for."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]
Mortella
[-Erik-]

User Image

Oh. Uhm.... cool.

-continues to chew gum-

"Well me being back has drummed up some activity not saying that all of it is good... a bunch of it is save our a** s**t that i'm having to explain.... it's going along the same reason why they say caution product is flammable on the side of gas cans. And well since it's now an open guild to any age level i have to run around making sure the rp's dont quickly turn into some freakishly huge monster that is uncontainable." she sighs "But it's what i sighed up for."

He pats her on the shoulder.

Ah, well, internet is an unforgiving maiden. And you? Well, you do what you can! But the anonymity internet grants you makes some turn into... total dipshits.

Then again, it's furries what we're dealing with.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:29 pm

She sighs and pours herself something to drink "Fandom is as unforgiving as high school. the only reason Jay hasn't passed over the reins four years ago is the fact that he can claim to have the longest running and biggest furry guild in the history of the inter webs. Personally it makes me want to smash my head against a rock out of the non productivity. Theirs no more morality coaching and sticking up for each other on a whole it's gotten very ...cliquey." she sighs as she waves her hands as she talks.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Well... have a nice night, Mort!

-waves back-

....now, I am alone, again :l

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 pm

[-Erik-]
Well... have a nice night, Mort!

-waves back-

....now, I am alone, again :l
"No i didnt leave i'm just prattleing on like an old woman..... so how are you?" she arches her brow leaning against the counter.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Mortella walks in and dusts off the open sign. "Ah well that's better" she smiles happily as she starts to dust away the cobwebs.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 am

-wakes up from under pile of empty wine bottles- ghost! Dx -sprays mort with squirt gun-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 am

Dwale sidles in, completely sober (gasp), takes a seat and promptly lights a cigarette.

Thorn apple

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:18 am

Huskykins
-wakes up from under pile of empty wine bottles- ghost! Dx -sprays mort with squirt gun-
Mortella screams after taking it to the face like a pro "Ak oity90[rst6y9u;8rt!!!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:19 am

Thorn apple
Dwale sidles in, completely sober (gasp), takes a seat and promptly lights a cigarette.
A very moistened eight foot tall woman looks over sopping wet.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 am

Mortella
Thorn apple
A very moistened eight foot tall woman looks over sopping wet.
Dwale grins faintly without showing teeth, then locates a bar towel and tosses it over. "It's been a coon's age...remember me at all? I used to get really wasted, come in here and then get...more wasted."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games