Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:31 pm
(HELLO HELLO HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:24 pm
Tora wakes up on the bench. she sits up scratching her head and yawns.  

Alice the Loving

iDynomite

7,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:28 pm
(its me Tobi my ac was hacked)

Kai walks up and stares at school-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:42 pm
(its been along time sense i was last here so i hit the rest on tora so no one has seen her before)  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Leon limps into the school and falls and begins bleeding. "anybody...Help" He says. He faints from blood loss.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon limps into the school and falls and begins bleeding. "anybody...Help" He says. He faints from blood loss.

Shun and kiki heard a voice then saw Leon and rushed to his side. Shun healed him as Kiki helped him up. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 pm
He whispers faintly "Yuki is dead. Im dead inside. Why didnt they just kill me..." He screams and wakes up. "PAIMON!" then he falls back with a stunned expression on his face. "Ok Im fine." He gets up but falls back down because of pain. He clutches his bloody chest. He chuckles "I guess he was right, Anything that has never lived cannot die."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 pm
"i see what you mean.. undead dont die, is just prohibited from moving" ed says walking up to the scene  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 pm
Shun looked up at Ed. "Hey Ed."
"Are you sure your okay?" Kiki asked, looking at Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:24 pm
blessedheart
"I should be for the time being" Leon gets up. "damned Demon stabbed me with that sword and then my werewolf clan betrayed me for them."  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 pm
MickeyTenshi
blessedheart
"I should be for the time being" Leon gets up. "damned Demon stabbed me with that sword and then my werewolf clan betrayed me for them."
ed's expression did not change at all from any of the news, the face of no strong emotion, just of triviality "really i toght it was something harder to solve"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:30 pm
notingles
MickeyTenshi
blessedheart
ed's expression did not change at all from any of the news, the face of no strong emotion, just of triviality "really i toght it was something harder to solve"

Shun tilted his head as Ed said that. "Harder Ed?" He asked confused.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:33 pm
blessedheart
notingles
MickeyTenshi
blessedheart

"one, all he needs to heal from the demon is the help of an 7th helll devil... he is neutral on all of this, and i have a link to his house, eaven in neutrality that devil is still impulsed against demons by blood, so its most likely he will help... and two, the shifting alliance surprised nce cured leon can try to defeat that demon... with some help if he wishes to"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 pm
"The thing is.." Leon takes off his shirt. a pulsating black scar glows eerie black on his chest. "This thing cannot be healed." He grunts in pain.  

MickeyTenshi

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
MickeyTenshi
blessedheart

"one, all he needs to heal from the demon is the help of an 7th helll devil... he is neutral on all of this, and i have a link to his house, eaven in neutrality that devil is still impulsed against demons by blood, so its most likely he will help... and two, the shifting alliance surprised nce cured leon can try to defeat that demon... with some help if he wishes to"

Shun and kiki blink in astonishment and looked at Ed, "Wow. didn't know that.." They said in unison.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games