Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 am

Huskykins
-wakes up from under pile of empty wine bottles- ghost! Dx -sprays mort with squirt gun-
Manners, dude. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
Dwale sidles in, completely sober (gasp), takes a seat and promptly lights a cigarette.
A very moistened eight foot tall woman looks over sopping wet.
Dwale grins faintly without showing teeth, then locates a bar towel and tosses it over. "It's been a coon's age...remember me at all? I used to get really wasted, come in here and then get...more wasted."
Mortella smiles "It's always good to see an old friend."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
Dwale sidles in, completely sober (gasp), takes a seat and promptly lights a cigarette.
Dwale grins faintly without showing teeth, then locates a bar towel and tosses it over. "It's been a coon's age...remember me at all? I used to get really wasted, come in here and then get...more wasted."
"Yes indeed," it says, "but here, let me give you a hand with that." Taking up a duster, it reaches in vain towards the cobwebs, then sheepishly stands on a chair to help out.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
Mortella
Thorn apple
"Yes indeed," it says, "but here, let me give you a hand with that." Taking up a duster, it reaches in vain towards the cobwebs, then sheepishly stands on a chair to help out.
Mortella loos down all of her eight feet tall. "you could always stand on my shoulders...."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Mortella
Mortella loos down all of her eight feet tall. "you could always stand on my shoulders...."
"Madam, another few drinks and I shall be clinging to the floor to keep from falling off, I don't think gymnastics are called for at the moment, though thanks." In fact, the old cabbolf is tottering on the chair a bit. It considers asking about the wearing of miniskirts and the peeking habits of mice, but thinks better of it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Thorn apple
Mortella
"Madam, another few drinks and I shall be clinging to the floor to keep from falling off, I don't think gymnastics are called for at the moment, though thanks." In fact, the old cabbolf is tottering on the chair a bit. It considers asking about the wearing of miniskirts and the peeking habits of mice, but thinks better of it.
Mortella squints a little having to come pretty far down to get on to his level. She lightly gives your cheek a poke. "Your looking a little green around the gills." Mortella was in a humanoid form for the season.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Mortella starts to wash down the bar top.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Mortella mindlessly middles around by the door. "Man this hat rack his dusty..... wait this is curtains.... we had curtains?!"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Mortella
Mortella mindlessly middles around by the door. "Man this hat rack his dusty..... wait this is curtains.... we had curtains?!"

yup, remember i added them after driving the tank through the wall =3 -orders food to stock kitchen-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Huskykins
Mortella

yup, remember i added them after driving the tank through the wall =3 -orders food to stock kitchen-
Mortella tipped her head to the side "Oh yeah that did happen... I thought that was a nasty dream " she shivers as she ponders on how to wash the curtains.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Mortella
Huskykins
Mortella

Mortella tipped her head to the side "Oh yeah that did happen... I thought that was a nasty dream " she shivers as she ponders on how to wash the curtains.

hey now i repaired the wall and added lovely curtains! i say thats not a nightmare its a dream =3 -stocks new clean glasses-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Mortella gets out a defibrillator.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Oh wow I was shocked to get the Guild announcement, I thought the guild had died. ^w^
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Siefren
Oh wow I was shocked to get the Guild announcement, I thought the guild had died. ^w^
Mortella shook her head "nope it just needs a car battery to the nipples"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Mortella looks at the miniscule jump in activity "ah.... better than yesterday..."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games