Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:17 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
*plays Pokemon Ranger*

Enjoying?

Yes. 3nodding Is fun and cute. You feeling any better?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:19 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
*plays Pokemon Ranger*

Enjoying?

Yes. 3nodding Is fun and cute. You feeling any better?

Sorta. I think I might have eaten a bit too much tonight. And for some reason there's been this really nasty pain in my right side on and off for the past few hours

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:21 pm

Af Mas

Sorta. I think I might have eaten a bit too much tonight. And for some reason there's been this really nasty pain in my right side on and off for the past few hours

Any pepto you can take? Hmm, either way it may be good to lay down for a bit.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:25 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Any pepto you can take? Hmm, either way it may be good to lay down for a bit.

Got nothing. As far as meds go in this house, we have pain killers, and that's it. I really don't know what this pain is either. It's like a cramp, but isn't. And it's bad enough to make me wince audibly. That's usually a problem. It's also lasted longer than most aches and pains I get last, so I dunno. If it keeps up, I might be worried

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:34 pm

Af Mas

Got nothing. As far as meds go in this house, we have pain killers, and that's it. I really don't know what this pain is either. It's like a cramp, but isn't. And it's bad enough to make me wince audibly. That's usually a problem. It's also lasted longer than most aches and pains I get last, so I dunno. If it keeps up, I might be worried

*rubs sides* Hope you feel better Affy, if it does become presistant be sure to see a doctor right away.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:37 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

*rubs sides* Hope you feel better Affy, if it does become presistant be sure to see a doctor right away.

*nuzzles gently* Thanks Arty. Been kind of miserable today ^^; Would like to talk with someone today who isn't already depressed

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm

Af Mas

*nuzzles gently* Thanks Arty. Been kind of miserable today ^^; Would like to talk with someone today who isn't already depressed

I am in a good mood. ^.^ Just been a bit busy lately. Also a bit sore and tired today from lack of sleep and cold weather, but still feeling fine emotionally.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:48 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

I am in a good mood. ^.^ Just been a bit busy lately. Also a bit sore and tired today from lack of sleep and cold weather, but still feeling fine emotionally.

Yeah I know you are ^^ And that's good. Just been a sort of stressful week and all that. I dunno

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:09 pm

Af Mas

Yeah I know you are ^^ And that's good. Just been a sort of stressful week and all that. I dunno

*hugs and pets* Thank goodness for the weekend eh?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:11 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

*hugs and pets* Thank goodness for the weekend eh?

*hugs back and nuzzles* Yeah. Work only noon to 6 this Saturday, and should get to spend Saturday night doing something special ninja

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:19 pm

Af Mas

*hugs back and nuzzles* Yeah. Work only noon to 6 this Saturday, and should get to spend Saturday night doing something special ninja

And I work from 5 to whenever the hell we get done cleaning the store after closing, which with how slow things have been will probably right around 11.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:24 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

And I work from 5 to whenever the hell we get done cleaning the store after closing, which with how slow things have been will probably right around 11.

I won't see you until late on Saturday then XP Well, if I don't see you tomorrow that is

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:30 pm

Af Mas

I won't see you until late on Saturday then XP Well, if I don't see you tomorrow that is

*yawns* You will probably seem me on early on Saturday and I'll be on for a bit tomorrow evening after work and I finish running some errands. For now though I shall go to bed and try and catch up some sleep that I very much need right now.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:33 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

*yawns* You will probably seem me on early on Saturday and I'll be on for a bit tomorrow evening after work and I finish running some errands. For now though I shall go to bed and try and catch up some sleep that I very much need right now.

Think I'll do the same. Just finishing some stuff up...And still dealing with that random pain @_@

*hugs* Night Arty. Talk to you later

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:36 pm

Af Mas

Think I'll do the same. Just finishing some stuff up...And still dealing with that random pain @_@

*hugs* Night Arty. Talk to you later

*hugs back carefully* Night Affy, hope you feel better soon.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games