Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:59 pm
Captain Verd
Woosh

If u mean u didn't get the statement about the Gouf and the Zaku, then the blue thing in my sig is a Gouf custom and this is a Zakum (though, it a custom one too):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:15 pm
.........................................i dont like gundam ..............

im gonna go apply for unerasable sins  

cowavenger

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:21 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Captain Verd
Woosh

If u mean u didn't get the statement about the Gouf and the Zaku, then the blue thing in my sig is a Gouf custom and this is a Zakum (though, it a custom one too):

You have a pic of the MS-07B3 Gouf Custom. The one you posted is MS 06S Char's Zaku II. Bah...nerdom=pwnage

/slap Cowavenger How dare you?! /slaps again  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:34 pm
Menzeeto
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Captain Verd
Woosh

Eh! Just because it's different, doesn'te mean it's 'custom'. You have a pic of the MS-18E Kämpfer in your sig featured in 0080. The one you posted is MS 06S Char's Zaku II. Bah...nerdom=pwnage

/slap Cowavenger How dare you?! /slaps again

menzeeto! i remember u[grabs the wrist and twists,puches at crotch]  

cowavenger

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:41 pm
And yet you still haven't learned a thing. - Kamarimi no Jutsu! - Let's see how you can hold this boulder, as - Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! - As a kimikazeing clone comes after you...and what the hell, - Hyouton: Haryuu Mouko! - a giant ice dragon. Bye bye ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:46 pm
. . . I leave for 5 minutes and you are already fighting with people, cow?! *rips off your face and b***h-slaps you with it*

I dont listen to the radio or anything like that, so I have never heard a lot of Green Day, tho I have heard part of one song-- it was pretty good.

*googly eyes* dont plan on talking to me about American related things cuz I dont know squat. xd  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:48 pm
...America sucks!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:02 pm
yes america does suk,i hate living here and i am going to leave for newfoundland island soon as possible,then this foolish project called america will end by my yand  

cowavenger

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:18 pm
Stop complaining, you two. It isnt that bad, so get over it. stressed
Tell me GOOD MEANINGFUL reasons why you hate America and I shall still disagree with you. Be thankful for what you have, cuz someday you might lose it all. Now, I dont want to sound like I am preaching, so I shall stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:21 pm
cowavenger
yes america does suk,i hate living here and i am going to leave for newfoundland island soon as possible,then this foolish project called america will end by my yand

WHAT. THE. HELL.

RAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I CANT STAND IT! *walks out* Tell me when you guys stop making me hate the human race anymore than I already do!!!!!!! scream  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:41 pm
One name. One name made me lose all hope that mankind could ever see their flaws, take one for the team and live together. That one name makes me know that I should leave this barren rock before all intelligence is wiped clean; George W. Bush Junior  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:45 am
Menzeeto
One name. One name made me lose all hope that mankind could ever see their flaws, take one for the team and live together. That one name makes me know that I should leave this barren rock before all intelligence is wiped clean; George W. Bush Junior

shut the hell up.... we are are too young to have an exact opinion on that man....
AND DIDNT I SAY I DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO IT?!

I agree with him.... does that make me an idiot? You guys cant go prancing around saying this s**t because you are going to piss someone off. Get the facts before you say something. You cant hate a country just because of one man... cuz it isnt one man. The country allows it, ever heard of congress? Bush doesnt go around doing whatever he wants. He has to get permission, and ya know what, they give it to him. So if you are going to hate someone, hate congress or something like that. Seriously, just dont diss your own country til you completely understand. Anyways, dont do it in a place where people have mixed opinions and come from different countries.

This is the flaw of mankind, dammit.  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:24 am
Well...you asked for an anwer before...something good and meaningful. That's my definition X3
p.. Bush=teh suxor ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:32 am
Menzeeto
Well...you asked for an anwer before...something good and meaningful. That's my definition X3
p.. Bush=teh suxor ninja

that was not meaningful.... it just pissed me off..... that wasnt a reason.... that was just a statement.... stare  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:00 am
*walks in, hears politics argument, walks out* Psh.... nevermind, then....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games