Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:51 am
All right, all right...sory Envy-san...just got caught up in the moment XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:16 am
Envy-san
Menzeeto
One name. One name made me lose all hope that mankind could ever see their flaws, take one for the team and live together. That one name makes me know that I should leave this barren rock before all intelligence is wiped clean; George W. Bush Junior

shut the hell up.... we are are too young to have an exact opinion on that man....
AND DIDNT I SAY I DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO IT?!

I agree with him.... does that make me an idiot? You guys cant go prancing around saying this s**t because you are going to piss someone off. Get the facts before you say something. You cant hate a country just because of one man... cuz it isnt one man. The country allows it, ever heard of congress? Bush doesnt go around doing whatever he wants. He has to get permission, and ya know what, they give it to him. So if you are going to hate someone, hate congress or something like that. Seriously, just dont diss your own country til you completely understand. Anyways, dont do it in a place where people have mixed opinions and come from different countries.

This is the flaw of mankind, dammit.

Politics suck, they majorly suck, the problem with them is the disicions are never made base totally on what would be best for the country, but what the people part of the country that that person has to apease to be re-elected, want not what needs to happen, and then you go into the aspect of funding for campains and such, if a polotictian should fall out of favor with a funder, they lose a lot of money and so have to stay on there good side, it almost like a legal bribe to be a funder, in fact that's why we have, not really sided with them, but help the Israelites out with things like arms, we sell them F-16 and bombs and guns that we refuse to sell to the Palestinians, and also over look many things the Israelites do, and why do we do this? (and i don't want to sound streotipical here, but this is true) It's because, many of the those super rich people who help fund the politicians and other government things, are, Jewish and if we even stopped selling things like arms to the Israelites and just let the Palestinians and the Israelites fight each other with the same level of weapons, well, many people would see that as being on the Palestinian's side (as stupid as that sounds) and many of the those simpithetis to the Israelites would pull funding. So basically what i'm saying is that while Polotics many make that world go round, money and public favor make polotics go round.  

liz_bliz_inc

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:20 am
gya.. yesterday I declined 30 people before finding someone with the password. Still only accepted about 5 people out of 40.

Today there were less than 10 people but declined them all cuz none had the password. Okay, one had A password, but, well, "dragon" wasn't correct...

PS: Politics sucks, but alas, they are a fact of the world..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:58 am
Zrana
gya.. yesterday I declined 30 people before finding someone with the password. Still only accepted about 5 people out of 40.

Today there were less than 10 people but declined them all cuz none had the password. Okay, one had A password, but, well, "dragon" wasn't correct...

PS: Politics sucks, but alas, they are a fact of the world..

Yeah, but reality and facts suck too, that's why i like sci-fi and anime so much i guess.  

liz_bliz_inc

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:13 am
And yet idiots still come pooring in...y'see, the one reason I want Naruto to come to America is so I can go up to the idiot noobs and go "It's Uzumaki then Naruto! You get me? Uzumaki Naruto! And it's not ! And further more, if I hear you say 'art of the doppleganger; solid form!', you die by my Kage Bunshin no Jutsu WRATH!" ...but that's just me X3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:48 am
Menzeeto
And yet idiots still come pooring in...y'see, the one reason I want Naruto to come to America is so I can go up to the idiot noobs and go "It's Uzumaki then Naruto! You get me? Uzumaki Naruto! And it's not ! And further more, if I hear you say 'art of the doppleganger; solid form!', you die by my Kage Bunshin no Jutsu WRATH!" ...but that's just me X3

I secretly love yelling at people for that too ninja
You have no idea how many people I've had to sit down and had a talk with over stuff like "Sa-KU-ra", or when they randomly call each other, for example, "Johaan-Sama" *shudders*  

Captain Verd

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:41 pm
WOW, I hit ya with one of my mood swings again. xp
Man, you guys must really tick me off or something, I am not like that anywhere else..... xd

Anywho, how is everyone doing? I just got some FMA t-shirts and I am so happeh! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:23 pm
I can't dance without arrows XP  

Menzeeto

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:37 pm
*runs in* LOOK AT MAH KITTEN EVERYONE!!!! *holds up tiny tiger-striped kitten*

Guess what his name is.......

Shinobi!!!!!! But mostly we just call him Obi. heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:30 pm
cool kitty  

The Plush

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:00 pm
Thankies. *pets Obi* Heehee..... he's sleepin on my lap.... blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:10 pm
Neko Kafweenu

heehee! I shall have to see Obi-chan sometime! biggrin  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:16 pm
Envy-san
Neko Kafweenu

heehee! I shall have to see Obi-chan sometime! biggrin

Yes, you shall. He is quite adorable. heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:17 pm
OMGz, Craft Macaroni and Cheese is EVIL!!! Really, in their annoying little dity, they end every sentaence with 'oni', which in Japanese means 'demon' gonk Just like how if you play the Pokemon rp backwards, it goes 'I love Satan' over and over again O_O  

Menzeeto

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:12 am
hey guys does gaara_x still post here?or does he have like a new name? or did he quit?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games