Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm
Shirotora hears her but ignores her thinking about how he will fix his disorder  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:46 am
Rez:*enter school*......*looks around*..........*sighs* jeez,i havent been to school in a long time havent i...........well,mind as well see what's changed *walks around,checking school* i havent been here in like......what,months,years........*sees tree*......*smiles and walks over to it,looking in the back of it,seeing his name he carved into the tree when he was still going to school* Huh.....so it is still here........*looks around* guess i havent been gone for long huh  

Flippy flusters Flaky

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 pm
ODST Caboose
Rez:*enter school*......*looks around*..........*sighs* jeez,i havent been to school in a long time havent i...........well,mind as well see what's changed *walks around,checking school* i havent been here in like......what,months,years........*sees tree*......*smiles and walks over to it,looking in the back of it,seeing his name he carved into the tree when he was still going to school* Huh.....so it is still here........*looks around* guess i havent been gone for long huh
racy was in the same tree and she was suprised wen he came over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 pm
angel_eyes200
ODST Caboose

Rez:Hm........*takes out dagger and carvs in "was here" next to his name* there,much better......i dont know why it's better but it's better.......*scratches head* im so naive *sweatdrop*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:47 pm
ODST Caboose
angel_eyes200
ODST Caboose

Rez:Hm........*takes out dagger and carvs in "was here" next to his name* there,much better......i dont know why it's better but it's better.......*scratches head* im so naive *sweatdrop*
racy swings down by rez, hanging upsidedown. "hey rez, long time no see!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:01 pm
Shirtora stands up and puts his hand in his pockets. he starts walking around the school contimplateing everything he knows.  

The succubus Rose

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 pm
angel_eyes200
ODST Caboose
angel_eyes200
ODST Caboose

racy swings down by rez, hanging upsidedown. "hey rez, long time no see!"

Rez:*get surprised but hides it* Oh,hey Racy,yeah,long time no see,so how was school while i was gone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Kaia is lost. "Kaia!!" Lucily yells. "Where the hell are you?!"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:59 pm
Lucily sees rez. "you. Your gonna help me find my annoying brother." She grabs his arm and leads him with her to the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:03 pm
love_is_moosic
Lucily sees rez. "you. Your gonna help me find my annoying brother." She grabs his arm and leads him with her to the woods.

Rez:Wh-what,but i just got here.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:06 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

"well your helping me!" She looks at him and growls. "i need to find him. He ran away from me....AGAIN!" She lets go of his arm. "Sorry..im just rlly worried about my stoopid kitten of a brother"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

"well your helping me!" She looks at him and growls. "i need to find him. He ran away from me....AGAIN!" She lets go of his arm. "Sorry..im just rlly worried about my stoopid kitten of a brother"

Rez:*rubs arm which was grabbed by Lucily* I-It's ok.......now,what about your little bro?  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

Rez:*rubs arm which was grabbed by Lucily* I-It's ok.......now,what about your little bro?

"Big brother..." She sighs and looks away. "Come with me." She walks deeper into woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 pm
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic

"Big brother..." She sighs and looks away. "Come with me." She walks deeper into woods.

Rez:*follows her* (thinks) why does this place seem firmiliar.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games