Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:46 am
whoa, I fin human anatomy quite hard XD

good luck kyangfan, but believe me, when drawing group art u will be leaving many details from the avi's especially the big ones, because they don't seem to balance the pic XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Heheh, yeah that will be interesting... sweatdrop Balance aside, though, I'm just hoping it turns out reasonably similar, and that people will be able to recognize themselves. <-- a major goal! ^^  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:17 am
well, with ur skills i'm sure u would be able to do it XD

anyway, good luck, lookibn forward to it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gambatte, kyangfan! ^O^

I guess you'll be drawing my ducky avvy then? ^_~
I have to admit, my previous demonic imp avvy was way much easier to draw xD I wish there was a mini version of my previous avvy as a plushie haha xD

@len>
Yeah. Human anatomy is tough gonk

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:42 am
well, studying the organic things and human organs and other thingies is quite hard XD

But i find world history harder coz it bores me more XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:35 pm
Actually I take anatomy... and it's not that hard... er. Um... well okay, it's a bit hard, but the teacher is really nice and funny and gives us cues to remember all the sutures and stuff.

Like the hole at the bottom of your skull, where the spine goes through? Foramen magnum-- "foramen" means like a hole in a bone (that you can see through), and we remember it like "for ramen", because you eat ramen with your mouth, which is like a big hole... and "magnum" just means big. sweatdrop I know, it's a corny way of remembering... but it's interesting. cool  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 am
well, its not that i hate it, it's just a bother to memorize everything XD

hey, we share the same kind of teacher XD, to make it even nicer, he also teaches physics and chemistry and what's amazing about him is he seldom uses any reference, that's why he's my fav teacher XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waaa... your teacher knows what ramen is? xD

Anyway, sorry I haven't been here much you guys crying
Ever since into December, I have been busy handling guild mini winter events and stuff gonk

But I managed to sneak in two sketches for an art contest the others are having xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:39 pm
Aw... I like the happy serene look on the girl's face. ^^ And don't worry, with finals coming up it's not like I've been very active either-- kinda afraid that people are going to message me going "WHY THE HECK HAVEN'T YOU FINISHED YET??" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 pm
guess, everyone is getting busy XD

my teacher? ramen? hmmmm XD

anyway koro, keep up the good work, and kyangfan good luck on ur finals XD  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:29 am

Eheh... I won first prize in drawing out QueenNanami sweatdrop
Got a Tuga for that matter 4laugh

She has a happy serene look? sweatdrop
Oh well xD I'm glad it's presentable xDDD
And I know what you mean by people asking if their avvy art is finished or not xD

I was publicly reminded in Nanami's thread for not submitting the sketch yet xDDD So I was like, oh noes! xD And quickly completed the sketch and scanned it and hosted it and posted it. Whew xD Good thing I won a prize for all that rofl

Thank you, Len, for your wishes! ^O^
Hey hey, wasn't it suppose to be the other way around since we're your fangirls xP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:50 pm
Ohh, congrats on the win koro XD

anyway i remeber what kyangfan said, it was "Let's just call ourselves mutual admirers of each others' work" . that's what she said, soneither is a fangirl or a fanboy

ahh, my head still hurts from the stinking test, i'm dixxy from taking Filipino and chemistry tests at the same time, aw my head

* oh yes koro, pls wait for a while before i can change the pics on my profile , sorry sweatdrop  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:55 am

Heheh you remembered what she said? xD

You're a filipino, naa, len?

As for the piccie change, it's ok xDUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:54 pm
yup, i live here in the philippines XD and weird enough is that i find filipino harder than english XD

thanks for ynderstanding, i will change it soon  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Len is asian! ^O^

No worries xD I really like that awesome coloured piece you did recently xD

Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games