Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Santinzo woke up. Hey it's Kisame and Itachi. Santinzo kicked Kisame in the head. Landing on the ground he stood up. Damn it you tied my hands behind my back. Santento still could do some of his jutsus. He jumped back and charged at him and kicked him in the face. He landed and then grabbed Itachi with his mouth and took off back to the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:45 pm
*raven was at the front gate to the village and sensed sum one was coming.* SPRED OUT!!!!!!! its sum one from the village but just make sure. identify them and bring them to me!!!!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:53 pm
Santinzo saw a couple ANBU pass in front of him. He didn't want to call out in case Kisame was close by. Santinzo decided to head to the gate. He was about 100 ft away and he saw Raven. He took off faster and landed next to her. Hey sis. He said dropping Itachi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:54 pm
r u sure this is the real one?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:00 pm
Well he was with Kisame. Santinzo said. Turning so she could see his arms tied behind his back. Could you cut these they've been cutting into my skin every second.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:07 pm
sure *raven lights a flame on 1 finger tip and slashes through the rope*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:10 pm
Thanks sis. So where does Mr. dead face go? Santinzo said pointing at Itachi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:18 pm
Tsunade want him rite away!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 pm
Ok. Santinzo took off towards the Hokage Tower.

(I'm gonna go I have to wake up early tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:42 pm
*raven watched him leave. she looks bac to the forest* sumthin big is coming but wat?

(same here gnight)  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:05 pm
Naruto woke up with a horrible headache.

"Uggh, baachan, did ya have to hit me so hard?"

Naruto whined, trying to move. She couldn't.

"What the hell!"

She screamed and started to struggle. Tsunade came in and smirked.

"I tied you there so you wouldn't leave again. We have Itachi's body, and everything is starting to rebuild. You, on the other hand, are going to stay right here until the council wants to talk to you."

Naruto gulped.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Raven slowly made her way bac into the city waiting for the ANBU to report bac to her. *she sees sasuke waiting at the door step. she puts on a smile* SASUKE UR ALRIGHT!!!!! *hugs him. then she stands there shocked still holding him* s s sasuke ur . .. . all torn up inside. ur chakara system is all messed up. *she could sense this wen she hugged him* Sasuke looked at raven with a painful smile. U think u can fix it? YEAH said raven as she dragged her brother into their room.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:22 pm
Naruto struggled against her bonds, but her efforts were fruitless. Why oh why couldn't she have just run away when she had the chance, when the horizon didn't have the looming figure of Tsunade?

"Baachan!! Lemme go!!"

Naruto wailed, slumping forward. Now she was in for it. Even when the council finds out her heritage, she was probably going to get executed anyway. They didn't care, as long as the beast was dead, and out of their hair. She needed to get out of there!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm
Tsunade left saying something about checking on something. Naruto smirked and moved her tails, making them sharper so they could cut through the bonds. Now free, she used Body Flicker to escape Konoha.

She reappeared some distance away from Konoha and began to run. She headed in no actual direction, and found a suitable hiding spot. She was NOT going to go back to Konoha. As soon as the council find out about her heritage, she'll either get dragged back to Konoha, or brought back and executed, and she didn't want either of them.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:38 pm
*raven felt a rush of wind go by her face. she knew it was no ordinary wind and new it was a person.* Naruto wats going on with u, she thought and she chased in the direction the "wind" blew.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games