Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:21 pm
She leaned against the base of the tree, the stars most prominent in the black sky now. She slid to her knees and glanced up at him, a tender smile blossoming on her lips, the events of the day gone. "You're one of the good ones too," she said quietly, blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:22 pm
"We both are." He stood up, stretching, ready for activity. "What would you like to do now?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:26 pm
She laughed softly, seeming lighter and more at ease. She bounded up, pecking him on the cheek with a care free and naiive grin. "Anything, as long as we're having fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:29 pm
He picked her up in his arms cavalier style and started to run really fast, heading towards town. "Let's start by making those louts who assaulted you wish they hadn't been born... Besides, I am quite thirsty..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:32 pm
Lore shut her eyes tightly and wrapped her arms around his neck, her knees pressed firmly together. She said softly, "Can we...not talk or think about them...in any form or way right now?" She tilted her head up to look at him smiling. "If you're hungry, eat me." She chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 pm
He stopped suddenly. "No. I couldn't even think of harming you. We shall pursue them later if you wish, but I'll not harm you. I shall find an animal, and feed that way, cooking up the flesh for you if you so desire."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:39 pm
She looked up at him, her arms still around his neck. "What ever you wanna do," she said simply.

(Could you...kiss her or sumthin? I'm trying to work something like that in there, but for the love of me, I made her a naiive, singing teenybooper >.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:46 pm
(I'll try... You left me in an awkward situation.)

(Hmmmm...)

"I shall only do something if you would allow it. Your wishes are more important than mine..." His face was now a bit closer to hers...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:50 pm
(Thanks dude ^^ I just want to get them together. I guess this thread is all ours, so I wanna throw in some interesting events and such ^^)

Lore blinked very slowly, owlishly. She leaned up at the same time and brushed her lips against his. Once, twice, a third time, and then stopped to see his reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:56 pm
He took her gently into his arms. They were close now, their bodies pressed against each other, the cold of his clashing with the warmth of hers. They looked into eachother's eyes endearingly, longingly, cravingly...

What little blood existed in him began to stir...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:01 pm
lore smiled once again, afraid to say anything. To break the magic of this one simple moment. She gave him a shy little peck on the cheek.

((Gtg, laterz!! ^.^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:10 pm
(Later. ^ . ^)

As he was about to withdraw from that innocent peck, he shifted his face so that they were in a direct kiss. It was only a simple peck on the lips, no actual tonguing, but he stayed like that long enough to give her that option...

(Ooh! Is it getting hot in here? burning_eyes )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:18 pm
(LOL rofl 4laugh ninja )

Her togue ever so shyly brushed against his lower lips. Her face heated up, shy and inexperienced at she was, she hope she was doing everything right. She wrapped her arms around his loosely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:28 pm
Seeing that as a sign to continue, he plunged her into a passionate kiss, making up for her lack of experience with his own talent. Centuries of life had taught him well... He sensed this one barely felt the touch of a man before she was so violently violated recently, and used every measure he could to compensate. If all went well, she would relax, leave a good deal of the work to him, and try to work with him. To show her what else may help, he let his hands glide up and down her back gently, occasionally twisting or turning with a slight pressure.

(What's the ninja emoticon for? It's just an RP! ...Unless you wanted it to be... more? Preparing for a slap across the face in 3... 2... 1...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:35 pm
((The ninja was my own craziness. I'm totally flexible with anything *smiles angelically, patting the top of his head, even though she's only 5'5* ^.^))

Lore moved her mouth slowly against his the best she could, wrapping her arms more tightly. She hoped his super strenght would be ok with how tight she was gripping onto him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games