Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:10 pm
she smiled and laughed, "yes he is stern, but funny though i havn't seen him" she looked at him, "did he tell you eneything???"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:32 pm
"He made me swear to protect you... And I may have jeopardized that promise..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:37 pm
"yes i fear what will happen when the Pirate lord finds out what has happened between you and me......" she looked into his eyes "what do we do???"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Kairi watched everything calmly, drinking and sampling some of the champagne.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:36 pm
"If things don't work out between us, I may end up hurting you worse than the Pirate Lord or any manner of sword or gun would. Besides, what care you of the Pirate Lord? What care he of us? Captains are allowed to have wives! He covered his mouth, realizing he may have unintentionally asked for marriage.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:05 pm
she looked slightly imbarrassed, and her cheeks lit up as red as a stop light, she looked at him fealing a mixture of wanting to kiss him and wanting to hide she didn't know what to do, "w-wife???? you would take me for your wife??" she loked at him wondering if it was a mistake of the tounge,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:28 pm
He pondered about it awhile, and said "It may be too soon, it may be absurd, but I would... and will, if you wish it." His face was just as red.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:31 pm
she held herself back from grabbing him and kissing him passionatly, "i will answer a question, when it is asked of me," she looked at him, "when you ask i shall answer for only when i am asked can i know that you are ready for an answer,"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:58 pm
In front of a drunken crew, he went down on one knee and asked, "Will you become my most beloved wife, to share all I own and all adventures, my sweet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm
she felt her stomach turn in a knot, and smiled wildly, she raised him to his feet and said, "my love.....i can have no grater honor then to be your wife!!" she then kissed him more passionatly then she had ever kissed him holding him close to her,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:18 pm
And the crew cheered in their drunken bliss.

(Sorry. I didn't know what else to type.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:19 pm
(s'okey i'm a little stuck too........what now???)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:22 pm
They stopped, and he turned to the crew. "Do we have a minister or a former minister aboard?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:30 pm
"your a Capitain you can preform marriages" she looked at him, "i don't know if i'm dressed right but you can preform it,"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:42 pm
"I... I don't know the words... I don't know if I could... y'know... do it proper..." The crowd egged him on, trying to get him to do it anyway.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games