Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:35 pm
He was there! Seat #001 in the premiere of Icha-Icha Tactics: The Movie! He had the best seat for the best movie and Kakashi was nowhere in sight! He won! He won! He-

"Hello... Hayate."

Hayate looked up, to see Kakashi on the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing here!"

"I have a ticket. Seat #002. I would have had the first one, but it seems you got to it first."

Hayate growled. "Stay on the goddamn ceiling and nobody gets hurt."

"Fine by me."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Minaki glared at Ryuichi. She started to fall asleep and then Shiyoki banged on Ryuichi's desk with a textbook and the class turned to her. Kids started to laugh but Shiyoki glared at them and they stopped."No one's going to fall asleep in my class."Minaki opened one eye and snickered.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:40 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He was there! Seat #001 in the premiere of Icha-Icha Tactics: The Movie! He had the best seat for the best movie and Kakashi was nowhere in sight! He won! He won! He-

"Hello... Hayate."

Hayate looked up, to see Kakashi on the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing here!"

"I have a ticket. Seat #002. I would have had the first one, but it seems you got to it first."

Hayate growled. "Stay on the goddamn ceiling and nobody gets hurt."

"Fine by me."

[I liked the ceiling comment]

Ryuichi tossed a kunai knife at the book, not even looking and said calmly, "Please don't do that again." and fell right back asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:44 pm
Minaki laughed at Shiyoki's face and Shiyoki glared at her."Shut up.""I'll tell you how its done baka."Minaki voice changed and her nails grew. She pinched Ryuichi's ear and smirked as her nails were going through his ear slowly.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 pm
When the movie was over, Kakashi and Hayate glared at each other.

"What did you think of the movie?"

"It was great."

"Yeah... Great..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I have someplace to be."

"I also have someplace to be." As soon as they turned their backs to each other, the true feelings for the movie started to just gush forth.

"Oh my god! That movie was so awesome!"

"The shower scene was perfect! I'm shaking all over!"

"And that actress! Rrrrrow!"

They then turned toward each other, the glare revived.

"You may be a piece of s**t, but you have excellent taste."

"My sentiments exactly..."

That was when the conversation turned into the world's most intense staring contest...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Ryuichi put a kunai knife right under Shiyoki's chin, and added coldly, "I especially don't like this." He wasn't messing around. One could tell this could get ugly pretty quickly.  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:58 pm
Shiyoki activated her bloodline that could paraylze him if he stared to much in them."Oi!Gobi calm down!"Minaki said taking her nail out of Ryuichi's ear and licked the blood afterwards."Shut up you stupid cat!"Shiyoki's voice seemed to be deeper for that second before returning to normal."Gomenasai.."Minaki pushed her away and walked back to her seat with her nails returning normal again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:01 pm
Ryuichi still stood there, saying nothing, then looked at the back of Minaki's head. He wanted to say thanks, but there was just something inside him that forbid him from doing so. He just sat back down, this time, staying awake.  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:11 pm
"Your welcome...My sister can be like that.."Minaki muttered and fell asleep and Shiyoki noticed and didn't get to slam the book because Minaki woke up and grabbed her wrist and broke it."Oops.."Minaki whispered and laughed."Why are you even my younger sister?!"Shiyoki went back to the broad and started to talk about some missions."Now all of you are going on an A-ranked mission with me even an S-rank maybe.."Shiyoki smirked and Minaki almost squealed knowing where this is going to.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:16 pm
"Oh boy," Ryuichi said sarcastically, then added with no enthusiasm, "what dangerous mission where we're probably going to be killed do you have for us? Please, don't keep us in suspense."  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:27 pm
Shiyoki smirked."We're going the Akatsuki!"Some kids widened their eyes and fainted. Minaki frowned at their reactions and whimpered."But why are we going there?"One kid,that didn't faint,asked and Shiyoki smirked."To teach you guys a lesson to not fall asleep in class!"She said and clapped her hands together."Well your not going to succeed,Leader-san is busy and doesn't need runts in the Akatsuki.."Minaki said standing up and then walked up to the door grabbing her Katana that was hidden in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 pm
"And who says we have to go through with this?" Ryuichi objected, standing up from his seat, "This is a load of bull, I'm outta here." He walked over to the window and reopened it, "Seeya," he added with a salute and a smirk on his face. He jumped out the window.  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:37 pm
Minaki fliped out the window and grabbed his ear again."Says the teacher Dumba**."Minaki lifted him and put him back inside when she climbed into the window,still holding his ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:43 pm
"What is with you people and grabbing them by the ear? Is it some sick obsession?" Ryuichi complained, "You probably don't want to die either, correct?! They have Itachi Uchiha, leader of the ANBU at age 10, Kisame, one of the seven swordsman of the Mist, and who knows who else! You really think a bunch of genin can take them on." He already knew the answer to this question.
[i know there are others, just dont feel like listing them all]  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:44 pm
Hayate appeared in the window half a second later. "What? You'd spurn your first field trip? Come on! This is the chance to learn from professionals! Just be happy we aren't taking you to see Orochimaru."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff