Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:29 pm
flare turn back to normal demon form"is he ok"flare says walking over to they"i didn't cut him to bad did i"looking at them  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:32 pm
Psycho who was acually bored to see josh had another personality stayed and watched the entire drama for to him it was plain entertainment he enjoyed seeying everyone fighting each other and trying to kill each other for no reason in his mind he says this is all too perfect  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:42 pm
*beside psycho*this is ******** boring i wasnt going to kill flare because of itatsume i was going to kill him for fun.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:10 pm
The moment jacob apeared next to psycho, psycho had his sword put right infront of where jacob's neck apeared, he turned and looked at jacob " dont ever come near me unless i come near u first... remember that well...boy" psycho vanished leaving several parts of jacobs body slashed and bleeding heavily with a strange glow on the wounds.  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:02 am
Itatsume smiled at Josh. I still don't know who this Marai girl is... she saw a letter fall out of his tunic. Picking it up and opening it, she saw that it was from Marai. I don't think I should read this, she thought. oh, but you know you want to. Just to find out more about him. Come on, Itatsume. What would the harm be? Well, Alexandria, he could never trust me again. He could kill me. things like that. She closed off communications with Alexandria, for the time being, right then and there. under her breath, Itatsume said "She can be so annoying." She folded the letter back up and placed it back into his tunic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:41 pm
He felt her hand put the letter back. Still thinking it was Marai he lightly squeezed her hand, "Thank you for everything...."  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:06 pm
*drops to the ground8this is freaking borig...*starts to walk away thinking on how to get stronger*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:55 pm
Josh stirs in his sleep trying to wake, "Where.....Where....am I?"  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:07 pm
Itatsume looked down at Josh. "You're in the forest, Josh." He looked so peaceful while he was asleep. "And, uhm, you mentioned something about Marai. Who is she?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 pm
"haha funny you should mention that.....you look just like her" He leans onto one elbow looking into her eyes.  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:19 pm
"I-i look just like her, eh? That's, uhm, interesting." So mother and father were'nt lying when they said that I had a twin... Itatsume bulshed slightly at Josh's words.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:25 pm
oh wait im srry the town is this way..and you might wont to like see a doctor and get the healed for you or have miss no quit fighting over here do it for you...  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 pm
Itatsume looked up at Jacob. "He'll be alright. I've taken the poison out and healed the wounds. Deathfire didn't slash too deep, so that'll heal on its own." She flicked her tail behind her. "I can help you train, once he's better," she said looking past Jacob now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:52 pm
ill be in the town if you need me...*vanishes*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:11 pm
"I think i can move now. I have strong blood. I heal fast" Josh struggled to his feet. He swayed slightly and then righted himself, "I'll be lets go" He was getting to go when he realized the Colt was gone. "Wheres my gun?" There was an almost hysteric tone in his voice.  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games